It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-3-11 Creepy Website! Can We Figure Out The Code?!?!

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkymonky
forever - stop playng king of my castle. the stuff you decide was covered is YOUR stuff not our stuff. stuff you, speak for yourself

Yikes why so upset are you one of them lol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I think you're right, I think it is Honda

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

I actually live close to it. It use to be a very nice park not so much anymore also some cool ghost stories associated with the place loved going ghost hunting in the woods there when i was a kid never found anything though

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by violentz313
Yikes why so upset are you one of them lol

of the 3 angry comments I got, 1 was a misunderstanding, 1 just stopped altogether, and then this one

its quite alright - if I didn't get hundreds of thank you's - I wouldn't keep posting the recaps ♥ they far outweigh the negative

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
11.11.11 immortals movie?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I for one am full of gratitude for all the time and effort that you,and others,have put forth on this thread. I have been on my phone reading a lot of these pages and let me tell you... 30+ pages on a phone sucks.. I have read maybe 60 pages of this but have tried keeping up and the recaps have been most helpful. This is a very curious thread and I do think Occam"s razor helps. Marketing for an idea seems to be my conclusion. the idea that something about the holocaust being revealed kind of clicked internally.Something dealing with genetic manipulation and its effects.Who knows for sure. I am cautiously awaiting August 3rd though.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The recent question they answered about Michigan:

Michigan isnt a country. Why mislead us?

That wasn't misleading. It was just the opposite.

Seems to me they are right, it wasn't misleading. It was more accurate. Their answer not only answered the question but pinpointed it even more than was asked for.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ok lets try this again. thanks for re capping but please stop. as new members with different ideas might not get to that as they only read the recap. I got this funny feeling that is what 8.3.11 tried to say when they said people mis interpret them. we might need to sit back and get a few new ideas going here or just repeat a few old once. we might have miss the boat somewhere

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's a short article on 'The Belle 8-3-11' Mystery from EuroWeeklyNews.

Starting to get more attention as the date draws nearer.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by funkymonky

deal, done
bye.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If forever quits we start at the begining. If new members don't like it go play in your own thread. How are you gonna get here late then order people around ....shheeeeeesh

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkymonky
ok lets try this again. thanks for re capping but please stop. as new members with different ideas might not get to that as they only read the recap. I got this funny feeling that is what 8.3.11 tried to say when they said people mis interpret them. we might need to sit back and get a few new ideas going here or just repeat a few old once. we might have miss the boat somewhere

I love the recaps. Don't like 'em? Don't read 'em.

I've been here from page 1 and although I read almost every post, the recaps that Forevever has gone into such lengths to compile help keep everything together. Often I forget where I saw something, but it's easily found in the recap.

No one is forcing you to read it.

Just my $.02.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I love the recaps as I am not able to keep up with every post.

I also think the lack of information, cryptic as it may be, from the group 8-3-11 is disturbing.

It makes me think they are in over their head.

I'm still going to be working on their FTP site, but I wish I knew if it was in the mystery or not. If it is part of it, cracking it would be fair game, if not, then I could get in trouble for doing so.

I'm downloading a really good password dictionary now, 95mb worth, and have created a userid list I think would be associated with this mystery.

link   
Has anyone noticed what the "4chan smiley" is covering up in the /Nurture.png?

Anyone familiar with that high fiving cat meme knows that it's the face of Andy Samberg.

For you that don't know by now, Andy Samberg has been in a relationship with musician Joanna Newsom since 2008. Joanna Newsom's name, as well as one of the name of her song, Cassiopeia, has been referenced on the 8•3•11.info Formspring site.

Punxtr from UnFiction, the guy who runs the 8•3•11 Facebook page, says that he submitted both the /Nature.png and /Nurture.png. I don't believe a word this guy says, but he has mentioned "taking a break to study for exams" a few times on the Facebook page. That gives us the connection to USF.

Why he would use an image associated with 4chan to cover up a possible clue is pretty obvious...

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls... etc,

I'm pretty sure that's my out. I'm done until August 3rd.

Good luck, guys. I hope you figure it out, but I seriously doubt it.

link   
lot of those signs make me wonder about the egypt pyramid thing they found and closed up and got the army to protect, maybe they will reveal it on 8.3

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm gonna print loads of these posters tomorrow and go around sticking them all over town.....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by funkymonky

No one is stoping anyone from new ideas but the recaps prevent the same ideas being posted 10 times over since a lot won't read every page

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lilredzone

I think OREO is ORION and the fish reference is PiSCES. As fed up with this as I am ...I am thinking there is too much about constellations here. Im thinking if we break into groups.
and explore different avenues some

1. holocaus/NAZI theory group

2. the constellation/ alien theory group

3. the social experiment group

4. The viral marketing group

5.the supernatural group

We can break it even furhter

A group for the sounds
A group for the visual

Lets get past this guessing thing and move forward to cold hard facts we need a Commitee to solve the 8.3.11 issue.
Lets roll

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondTheFold
The recent question they answered about Michigan:

Michigan isnt a country. Why mislead us?

That wasn't misleading. It was just the opposite.

Seems to me they are right, it wasn't misleading. It was more accurate. Their answer not only answered the question but pinpointed it even more than was asked for.

Right, I think they are trying to give us hints now, as they stated we are having trouble putting the pieces together.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2

I'm still going to be working on their FTP site, but I wish I knew if it was in the mystery or not. If it is part of it, cracking it would be fair game, if not, then I could get in trouble for doing so.

I'm downloading a really good password dictionary now, 95mb worth, and have created a userid list I think would be associated with this mystery.

Do I remember you saying that if you used the email addy to login to the ftp site that you used to send in an application, that something else came up? I applied, so maybe I'll try that email I made up just for application purposes.

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join