It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
How many times do we hear this ( so it begins...and its starts).....you people need to get a god damn life. Step outside and get some fresh air and maybe get laid. Jesus. Bad enough the media likes to instill fear into the people.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Israel will atack iran because if its threat to wipe them off the earth.Not a joke.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by camaro68ss

...... I'm sick of Israel counting on the U.S. to bail them out of every mess they get in. Why are we supporting that mooch of a nation in the first place? Aside from religious reasons
we have no business giving money to ANY nation. Israel can defend itself. If it writes a check it's ass can't cash, it should be their own fault. America should NOT get involved. Let them learn all about cause and effect. I say forget em!

I'm sick of people like you...so we're even.

Israel WILL DEFEND ITSELF. Try reading a history book for details.

My point exactly^^^ let me guess, you're a christian right? Well then Why are you so full of hate? Jesus would be upset with your hateful attitude. Yet in your own bible it says you'll be forgiven of this hatred. I'm here to say that you won't be forgiven, every day you judge others, you're really just judging yourself.
Judgement day is everyday.

another way to put it is that when you look at "them" (whoever they are) as separate, you're just separating yourself. This entire world and all the people on it are the creation of the same entity, if you hate a group of people you're just hating the creation.
edit on 20-7-2011 by someguy420 because: few more thoughts

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

I can see what your saying, but with iraq and prehaps not as much with afganistan it seems to us brits that the american public was behind its country and wars. Here in the UK we have had massive anti war demonstrations and ask any man/woman in the street they will say 'bring our lads home, its non of our business' you honestly wont find any support for these BS wars here, Now it could be a case of the american media doesnt report on the anti war movement over there- but even the free/online press doesnt making us think that it doesnt exist. I could be massivly wrong and often am so please forgive my ignorance if ive got it wrong.

There is some truth to your statement regarding the lack of media coverage - Many Americans have no idea of this fact unless they have traveled out of the country for a time and observed other national media coverage. At first in may seem it is a case of Bios, but if this were the only case, then it would be unlikely to be spread across all the major US networks.

The same goes for the Patriot Act and all the other legislation that it spawned - Most Americans never will have a awareness ,unless they do business in areas and or travel - For example customs is a prime example, importing or exporting, border crossing is another, threatened internet freedom and recent restriction on Americans "under $200,00.00 yearly income from buying Gold Stock.

Regarding Israel - I support them and there Blessed Right to Exist - It is hard to conceive that this little country goes out of it way to start wars with several different countries who span her borders. I seem to think her neighbors have hated her very existence as well as "Her God which is Our God at least in the beginning". I tend to think the continual widespread hatred for Her and Us is more about God The Farther and Jesus Christ then any thing else, but this is what I perceive.

I think is at the least ignorant to think that if there were no Israel the US would just get along with all those nations whom have been waging some kind of war with us either be oil price or what ever, it seems to me, if Washington was really concerned with there Country and her People they would have spent that $600,000,000.000.00 on natural gas conversion and pipe line expansion - America would not be broke, and jobless, in-fact I think there would of been thousands and thousands of jobs created - It is a no brain er Washington has a cash flow problem and if there were more people paying taxes then there are drawing UI or other Federal / State assistance it would a big help to her people and deficit.

Did I say anything about the National Security as well, there would be no reason to prop up war mongering countries and dictators to give us cheep oil. In fact it seems like all the money America spends on foreign oil is used to wage some kind of war on her.

It is my Hope America remembers Her God and maybe he will Make Her a Blessing to Others Again - She will have no need to borrow but will lend and do good works.

God Bless

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The military industrial complex at it's finest~!

edit on 20-7-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
god it would be nice for once if all the ME knuckle heads could kill each other without america getting involved for once. I mean as far as the ME goes (israel or otherwise) my "care tank" is on empty at this point. for the life of me I can't see how an american can muster up the will to give two snips anymore.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
reply to post by camaro68ss

I don't know if there is any validity to this or not but I am personally sick and tired of war. People walk around living their daily lives in America, completely unaware or uncaring that across the globe people are running from bombs or holding their dead children. I know wars will always happen. Men with unchecked egos can't get their fill and people lack the courage to rise up against these arrogant men. Humanity openly accepts the fate we're quickly approaching.

As for Israel striking the match that brings on WW3 - it sounds about right. I'm sick of Israel counting on the U.S. to bail them out of every mess they get in. Why are we supporting that mooch of a nation in the first place? Aside from religious reasons
we have no business giving money to ANY nation. Israel can defend itself. If it writes a check it's ass can't cash, it should be their own fault. America should NOT get involved. Let them learn all about cause and effect. I say forget em!

That "mooch of a nation". Well said.

Israel should be paying taxes to the United States. It's practically the 51st state of the union.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by salamileycum

Damn Aliens!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
god it would be nice for once if all the ME knuckle heads could kill each other without america getting involved for once. I mean as far as the ME goes (israel or otherwise) my "care tank" is on empty at this point. for the life of me I can't see how an american can muster up the will to give two snips anymore.

I assume you are in Detroit, which brings to mind about the care tank - Lucky for Detroit Kid Rock's care tank has not been on empty - Sorry but people and country are able to make a Good Difference for there neighbor or they can look the other way and hope the Good Lord does not take that in to account when there day of need comes and it will come, sooner or later.

DG

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

One can wonder if the current Libya rescue is about people or oil - My bet is on oil..

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

My hope is that ther'es a god and everyone is forgiven
reply to post by jonnywhite

Yes, wouldn't that be something. Mercy is so very important. That is why I have Kwan Yin as my avatar, plus I collect statues and pictures of her. I have them all over my home. She is known as the Bodhisattva of Compassion. There are Tibetan chants one can do to invoke her. You can google it if you like, if you want to do something.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
www.jpost.com...

www.jpost.com.../

www.jpost.com...

www.speroforum.com...

www.dailystar.com.lb...

good morning ats
just a few news articles i thought backed up the OP

Anyone else notice that even here on ATS talk of war always ends up as talk of religion. The two really go hand in hand. Funny how religious people say god is love. I have only seen evidence that god is war

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

My answer to your question on: "Which Middle East country did Israel threatened to occupy yet?"

Currently, the state of Israel is occupying the majority of prime Palestinian homeland real estate at the moment.

I have to agree with the statement that former security advisor for the U.S.- Zbigniew Brzezinski said that: If Israel stages a preemptive air strike on Irans nuclear facilities, the U.S. Air Forces should attack and destroy any IDF fighter jets before they ever have a chance to cross into Iranian air space.

Of course, I would fully support the denial of use of U.S. air refueling tanker's for any IDF air power.

Most likely, IDF air power would have to cross Iraqi air space to get into Iran. This would put our last U.S. troops that are staged in Iraq, into immediate danger with Shiite forces aligned with Mr. Sadr.

Any preemptive air attack on Iran would solidify the stranglehold that the mullah's have over there people.

Israels idea is to stage a useless preemptive air strike on Iran. Iran would then try to blockade the Persian Gulf; thus forcing the U.S.'s hand into a war with Iran.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 20-7-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 20-7-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word, and thank-you mod for my misspelling

edit on 20-7-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Israel will wait for Iran to launch first.

US will stand by in Financial Stress at Home (Debt keeps us from action) Why, cause China won't finance us for such a War.

Then Israel will feel as if the World would consider them to be right in their response. What kinda of response to an attack on their soil could it be?

(Google) Samson Option.

Now they will put that into action if all the countries around them, whom Iran owns, launches troops and missile barrages with the Ballistics coming over from Iran.

Israel has 70 Neutron Bombs targeting all the Oil Production facilities. You do know what they do, don't you? (Everybody dies, eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead all infrastructures remain intact.)
Israel has 400 conventional Nukes being able to be delivered on all the Arab Capital's. They are already targeted according to Samson.

Oh, Oh did you know that the Israel's have pilots rotating into the seat of their F-16's with Nukes onboard every 6 hrs. They been at the ready like this for a year. They have 4 pilots for each in case any die during Missile attacks.

" OOP'S THERE IT IS"

The Israeli's will lose 2/3 their population in about a week or less from 60,000 missiles coming over head.

The Israeli's will lose 200 Nukes and 70 Neutron Bombs by the time they realize they are going to absolutely lose against Islamist's by throwing them on target.

As far as the Arabs go, they will be taken out of the Picture.

Thus they have Samson Option to resort to for no one will come to their aid, especially the US. We will be helpless to act quickly enough to save anyone but our selves. So, as in Prophesy it will take Israeli's 7 years to bury all the dead. That is all the dead Arabs around all the Oil Fields and their own. It will be as Prophesied.

Meanwhile the US will be so happy to be able to secure all the Oil in the World, but we will have to deal with Israel who will by that time Hate the # out of the US for standing by.

Then all of a sudden China will feel threatened by not having in place all the Oil agreements they had with Iran and other Arab Nations. With India at their side they will head westward. Remember that Samson also takes out Pakistan Nukes also. Leaving China and India heading to cross the Iraq landscape to take the Oil Fields where ever they can. A 200 million man army is very possible according to prophesy.

At this time we will either do as Jane said or China will prevent us from interfering cause we are totally broke.

But expect something even worse for us that will keep our eye off that Ball.

To many to mention,but the one I see in Dreams is the New Madrid Fault (way overdo) that will rip us a whole new asshole.

Think something Worldly is going to come our way and I mean the Entire Earth is starting to melt.

May Yahuah send Yahusha quickly.
Hold onto who you love.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Dont forget that Israel has a few dozen nukes pointed towards Russia.
reply to post by SirMike

This would be the stupidest thing Israel could do. Not only would Russia shoot down all the missiles fired at them but they would utterly destroy the "Holy land" in retaliation.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas007

I assume you are in Detroit, which brings to mind about the care tank - Lucky for Detroit Kid Rock's care tank has not been on empty - Sorry but people and country are able to make a Good Difference for there neighbor or they can look the other way and hope the Good Lord does not take that in to account when there day of need comes and it will come, sooner or later.

DG

well, I'm from detroit. and I don't see what kid rock has to do with anything, yet alone benefiting detroit. caring about a desolate city in america is different then continuesly throwing ourselves into the ME's business. nothing we or israel can do will every change those people, and it's not like israel is some great, innocent, and helpless folks either.

as far as the good lord.... if he's real I would hope he holds those in opposition of retarded wars above those who insist on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

Dont forget that Israel has a few dozen nukes pointed towards Russia.
reply to post by SirMike

This would be the stupidest thing Israel could do. Not only would Russia shoot down all the missiles fired at them but they would utterly destroy the "Holy land" in retaliation.

Yeah, if it's ever Russia vs Israel, it will be like Mike Tyson (Russia) hammering a little school girl into the ground...

The US can't afford to get into another war, especially since China won't let them....just like your bank won't let you buy a private jet if you've got 10mil in debt

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"prepare" for war? Hell, we're already fighting several stupid wars ( even though we dare not call them WARs unless they are declared. Folks die just the same.) .. .I think we need to sit this one out and let Israel try to use the rest of the UN for this bout. Iran sings and israel beats its chest.. and the citizens of each country are about as represented as we are in the US.. they arent. They dont want this crap any more than we do... maybe we should secure a dictator death match to settle it once and for all. Might cut down on that pesky "collateral damage"...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Netanyahu vs the Supreme Ayatollah of Iran in a live death match on pay per view.

Sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Advantage

Netanyahu vs the Supreme Ayatollah of Iran in a live death match on pay per view.

Sounds interesting.

Id pay to watch it.
I can see the burka-girls holding the round cards and the mullahs cheering... **shivers** Sure hope they dont ask Obama to a death match... we're screwed. Thats why Im writing in Jesse Ventura for president.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join