It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wars... Check.
Rumors of war... Check.

Mom's on the phone. She says it's almost dinnertime. Y'all come inside now.

Namaste

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

And then the United States citizenry will be fed a steady diet of how evil, evil Iran sneak-attacked Israel on Rosh Hashanah. Facts don't matter, so long as only one side of the story gets told.

link   

Originally posted by ateuprto

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by babybunnies
China will not get involved in any war on a military basis.

Any action taken by China will be purely economic (crash the dollar) or cyber (attack US online capabilities)

US will be crippled before a shot is even fired.

Why do you think there will always be a 1 way attack?

People often forget that the SuperPower status has a meaning upto certain extent despite the economic turmoil.

The only reason I'm inclined to believe the man would be the fact that the U.S. economy is FAR more valuable to China than the amount of oil they receive from Iran. The other half of the argument revolves around the U.S. advanced warfighting capabilities when compared to China. If we're stopping short of a mainland invasion (which we would be), China is about 20 years and a whole lot of scrap metal away from wanting to/being able to mess with us in force-on-force conflict.

As others have mentioned, we have been getting advanced warning of an Israeli led attack on Iran for well over 5 years now. Most have come from "credible" sources. Due to Israel's constant defensive and offensive posture, I don't think you can point to a specific military build-up as solid evidence.

Precisely. However many folks on here portray the image as if the damage will only be done to the US and not the countries involved in the conflict (if there is one which i highly doubt it).

link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by Kram09

Why post man?

To voice my opinion on the topic just like everyone else perhaps?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Of course, the US supplied and US funded Israel is going to war with Iran and America of all people is so inept he cant possibly stop them.

If we can get Israel to take over Iraq and Afghanistan too, thatll be a win.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
The armchair generals and psuedo-strategists are out in force tonight eh?

I believe this topic was already posted....and anyway I don't know how many times I've read a thread claiming Israel is going to attack Iran at such a point in the future.

To be honest, I'm getting bored and not even taking the threads seriously anymore since I joined ATS. So many prophecies, theories, breaking news and OMG's only for me to go WTF?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Whats wrong with the liberating Americans from the elitist controlled country? a liberation wont be that bad, as if those sheeps will even care when they will be attacked if a war does come.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Not that I think this will amount to much, but I'm surprised that I haven't seen this on ATS yet:

Iranian media: Iran downs U.S. 'Spy Drone'
edit on 20-7-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Not that I think this will amount to much, but I'm surprised that I haven't seen this on ATS yet:

Iranian media: Iran downs U.S. 'Spy Drone'
edit on 20-7-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I GOT IT HERE www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by Kram09
The armchair generals and psuedo-strategists are out in force tonight eh?

I believe this topic was already posted....and anyway I don't know how many times I've read a thread claiming Israel is going to attack Iran at such a point in the future.

To be honest, I'm getting bored and not even taking the threads seriously anymore since I joined ATS. So many prophecies, theories, breaking news and OMG's only for me to go WTF?

That's exactly how COINTELPRO wants you to react. You're bombarded with a high frequency of false alarms so when a legitimate event occurs you either won't react accordingly or you'll miss it because you buried your head in the sand to remedy your confusion.

It's your responsibility to separate the wheat from the chaff. Complaining to an on online community for not assuming this responsibility for you doesn't make much sense, does it?

I'm not having a go; consider it friendly advice.

edit on 20/7/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Nice, wonder how I missed that?
Good job.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Well, ideas are not bullet proof.

As soon as even a glimpse of right on the other side is recognized, the cause for doubting your own idea is laid.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

And there is a special Rothschild connection too.....the Rothschilds have made money off wars since the time of Napolean.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by nekomata111

Originally posted by Curio
I base this on a few facts. Fact 1: Israel can't live with a nuclear Iran - period. Fact 2: Israel can't do this alone, but the US population won't support another war without good reason. Fact 3: That's how Israel operates.

how can't Israel live with nuclear Iran, yet all other countries in middle east has to live with a nuclear Israel?

Israel existence will be a footnote in history books a few centuries from now, no smallish country surrounded by enemies lasted long, no matter the military power.

You answered your own question

Israel is surrounded by enemies - but they have nukes to keep them at bay. That's what creates the balance. As soon as one of their enemies develops nukes then the scales tip - especially as Iran will no doubt share the technology with other enemies. So Israel will never let that happen - or, as you say, they won't be there in the future.....in their mind, anyway.

Imagine living on hostile land, surrounded by enemies with spears and arrows. But you have a machine gun. You're safe until one of them gets their own gun.....then you're finished. Simple analogy, but essentially sums it up.

And who set it up that way? Why did these people insist on creating a "State of Israel" right in the middle of an entirely Arab region? Why, it was the Rothschilds, who make money off wars. One of the Rothschilds has a tomb in a Masonic cemetary in Israel. This has the fingerprints of the Illuminati all over it.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
this war thing is turning into one more Major Sport League, the

MLW

September 2011: new franchises coming!!! Stay tuned for more Mega-Death Games!!! AND Dont Worry We Wont Lock-Out EVER !!!

edit on 20/7/11 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

The Israelis may be seeking to draw the USA into a war with Iran, but the risk of a much larger war will be very real... Hopefully those in the Pentagon and US government will assess the risks and alert the Israelis that they are "ON THEIR OWN" before they do something stupid.

Surely Israel knows that the current admin is not sympathetic to the State of Israel, so if it is a real response to the provocations of Iran, then perhaps there is more going on at the level of the US State dept than we are allowed to know....I don't trust Hillary or anyone else in this admin.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The boys with there big toys are at it again , for gods sake war doesn't pay , put your dummys back in ya mouths you little babys

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is the world we live in, Nowadays peace is having a bigger stick than the other guy, (quoted from Iron Man), all i can say is if it happens, it happens, we can't stop this, im sure if this does happen it'll be Nuclear, Im not afraid of dying, It's fate, you can't fight fate, Im sure the chinese Won't think twice of taking over the world, It's just a case of wait and see, I have seen to many threads like this, and most of them have been wrong, i hope this one is aswell.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Finish the wars you started first, then you can have dessert

finishing and winning wars was so WW2.
2nd line

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Finish the wars you started first, then you can have dessert

finishing and winning wars was so WW2.
2nd line