It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

[Baer] appeared on KPFK Los Angeles, warning that Israeli PM Netanyahu is “likely to ignite a war with Iran in the very near future.” It gets worse: “Masters asked Baer why the US military is not mobilising to stop this war from happening. Baer responded that the military is opposed, as is former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, who used his influence to thwart an Israeli attack during the Bush and Obama administrations. But he’s gone now and “there is a warning order inside the Pentagon” to prepare for war.” The punchline: “There is almost “near certainty” that Netanyahu is “planning an attack [on Iran] … and it will probably be in September before the vote on a Palestinian state. And he’s also hoping to draw the United States into the conflict“, Baer explained.”

www.shtfplan.com...

Rober Baer is a CIA operative who has received top decorations for meritorious services. He states he has sources in israel that are gearing for war. I would not take this mans words lightly

So is this how WW3 is going to start. because you know once Israel attacks Iran, Iran will attack any American forces in the area and China is a major allie of Iran for oil reasons. How is China going to play a role in this? We already know China has been cought hacking into goverment computers.

edit on 19-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Is it me, or does it seem like every few months someone "credible" (which Baer is) predicts imminent war with Iran?

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Finish the wars you started first, then you can have dessert

+88 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I don't know if there is any validity to this or not but I am personally sick and tired of war. People walk around living their daily lives in America, completely unaware or uncaring that across the globe people are running from bombs or holding their dead children. I know wars will always happen. Men with unchecked egos can't get their fill and people lack the courage to rise up against these arrogant men. Humanity openly accepts the fate we're quickly approaching.

As for Israel striking the match that brings on WW3 - it sounds about right. I'm sick of Israel counting on the U.S. to bail them out of every mess they get in. Why are we supporting that mooch of a nation in the first place? Aside from religious reasons
we have no business giving money to ANY nation. Israel can defend itself. If it writes a check it's ass can't cash, it should be their own fault. America should NOT get involved. Let them learn all about cause and effect. I say forget em!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I hope this does not happen. We are already screwed at home with the economy then throw in another war with Iran and even China! wow, that would suck. can anyone say draft?
edit on 19-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SirMike

It's as often as "Obama to take away all guns!!!" Or "Yellowstone is gonna blooooow!!!"
Yeah, when it happens, it will happen. And no forewarning will be given.

link   
A Yep it sure does look like they are starting to hype up the Iran war again.
The other day when Iran attacked those kurdish bases in Iraq i thought wed see a stronger response, but maybe they thought too many know that the US and Iran have a gentlemens agreement about the kurdish anti iranian rebels.
Or perhaps thos were spoiling attacks because the Iranis know we are comming and they want to disrupt any fifth column that may be able to get behind their lines.
The kurds would probably be active in a war with iran, as well as valuable guides and interpreters.
Or is it because they are installing next gen high speed centerfuges currently in natanz?
The tenion is ramping up, id say, with assad getting one black eye after anothe in the MSM, can an attack on syria be far behind
probably Isreal gets to handle Syria and Lebanon while the big bro takes on the big kid on the block, with isreals nukes for aces.....

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Our country has been prepared for, and actively engaged in war for 50 years. As much as I disagree with this ongoing policy of agression the fact remains, this is our number one export and we are very skilled at it.
I don't think any conflict in that ridiculous sand pit will cause anyone stateside any discomfort.

link   
screw Israel,they start something with iran,they are biting off more than they can chew,dont really think obama will back them,if he does hes a fool

link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Well said.

link   
I'm surprised they didnt attack a couple days ago when Iran attacked the Kurds in Iraq.

They fund and sponsor them you know.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Like I said to someone else who brought up the draft...

Let's go for it! If they want to arm and train us all for free - while this nation is completely pissed at the government, I support it!
Good luck with that, Mr. President.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
so disappointed with the humans "in charge"... unfortunately there nowhere else to go.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So another September warning emerges. Wonder if there is something to that? I for one have been preparing and will be preparing into September and beyond, just because I don't see things going well.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Finish the wars you started first, then you can have dessert

hopefully not "eagle" for dessert.....:-)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It has to happen at one point. now or in 20 years

however i believe it will be before september. this is only to confuse iran and other countries eg russia or china... not that it will make a difference because Iran has smart intel and has the industry, the manspower and the will to fight and survive... I'm just pissed off that israel thinks it has the right

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
From what I last heard, Russia and China will back Iran against invasion. Would not be surprised if India jumped in as well but not sure about that one, could ease some tension with Pakistan if they wanted to play as well. Everyone knows things are tense and anyone who aggravates the situation will find a lot of international opposition quickly build against them.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
So another September warning emerges. Wonder if there is something to that? I for one have been preparing and will be preparing into September and beyond, just because I don't see things going well.

Sept. 16th.

Hope I am wrong but there is a hell of a coincidence with the proposed end of conflict in Libya and all those extra aircraft that could do CAP over Israel.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Iron Maiden - Two Minutes to Midnight:

The killers breed or the demons seed,
The glamour, the fortune, the pain,
Go to war again, blood is freedoms stain,
But dont you pray for my soul anymore.

The body bags and little rags of children torn in two
And the jellied brains of those who remain to put the finger right on you.
As the madmen play on words and make us all dance to their song,
To the tune of starving millions to make a better kind of gun.

Prophetic...

Midnight... It's all night!

By looking at the album cover alone, one ponders: Since all roads lead to Rome...(Vatican) Once there, does the path reveal that behind the Roman mask awaits Egyptian bondage to a Power Slave...(Jesuits)?

edit on 19-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I have a hard time believing there will ever be a real war again. The potential for nukes to go off is to great. Once that happens though, how long can a war go on?
Now a war without nukes would be great. Kids today need something to do.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join