It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

ALSO, www.youtube.com... watch this and read the comment below from evangelheart and what that says.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have looked here and notice that iran has supposedly NOT done this in a long while. www.youtube.com... oooohh, look at that. I'M SCARED.

edit on 19-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: ADD WORD

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Also, www.youtube.com... can anyone confirm that this is what the people are saying?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The one thing I love about ATS is the fantasy world that people build when it comes to war and conflict. Israel attacking Iran is a long shot and if it were to happen it would be a simple strike to damage key military facilities that are used for nuke building. How would Iran respond? Most likely they would complain and look for world sympathy. They can not touch Israel. Now lets say Iran is really lead by complete nut cases and that decide to attack US interests over an Israeli attack. They do not have the ablity to take out US military targets but they coud toss SCUD type missles at poplualtion centers in the Gulf States, Iraq and Turkey. This might kill some civilians if they get a good hit. Then what? They get crushed thats what. So unless they were nuts they will do nothing but play the victim. Russia and China are not even an option militarily. They do not have the ability to defend Iran nor do they really give a crap about Iran. In fact they know Iran supports terror groups in both Russia and China. They would complain and then go about doing buisness with the US. Sorry for the dose of reality I know it ruins all the WW3 talk.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

The nation that is biting off more then they can chew,
is Iran! One on one,Israel would win against Iran.The
real problem would be,once Iran was attacked,the other
arab nations would join Iran in the war.Then other nations
would get involved because of "their' personal oil concerns.
My money is on Israel.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Stop arguing over who you think would win and keep your eye on the ball. Something IS gonna happen. Something is going on, but I believe this topic is designed to hide it, belittle it, or otherwise make it insignificant.

People, think:

Do you really think that if Israel was going to bomb Iran they would issue a memo? This is Israel! They may be many things, but militarily naive is not one of them.

People on this site think Israel can know about and/or was directly involved in 9/11....something still unproven to general consensus, yet they can't manage to drop a bomb on Iran in the next months without the whole world knowing??

They may bomb Iran (I doubt it), but if they do look elsewhere...because something bigger will be going on. This is all too scripted for me.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

They say this every fall.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
reply to post by SirMike

I think of all the worlds armies, the two that I would not underestimate are China and Russia. Since the cold war Russia has been eerily quiet about what kind of military advancements it has made. China while not being so quiet about it's advancements, and attempted advancements I don't think would disappoint if it was forced to.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu

Sun Tzu aside and Russian "military advancements " aside, the Russians havent built new or maintanied what they have in over 20 years. Russian pilots dont get any time in the air, planes dont have spare parts, infantry doesnt go on manuevers and drills, ships rarely leave port. Nukes, for example, take alot of maintenace to keep in good reliable working order, forego that and you dont have a deterence.

I dont know if Sun Tzu said it or not, but my old CO told us the more you bleed in peace the less you bleed in war.

The Russian army is a gigantic paper tiger. Fantastical top secret super weapons dont win wars, well trained, well equiped, well disciplined soldiers do.

The Chinese have come along way, but they have no way to project outside their borders.
edit on 19-7-2011 by SirMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Finish the wars you started first, then you can have dessert

Or should that read ....... Finish the wars you started first, then you can have another desert

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Seriously, to see the way some people here suspend reality and cream in their jeans over the thought of 100's thousands of IDF troops dieing at the hands of the Iranians ... IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

The IDF will come in quick, hit strategic sites hard, and buy themselves a few more years. The most they will get from the US is intel, some mid air refueling, AWACS support and thats about it.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

The IDF will come in quick, hit strategic sites hard, and buy themselves a few more years. The most they will get from the US is intel, some mid air refueling, AWACS support and thats about it.

Do you think Israel will use fighter aircraft to bomb potential sites in Iran ? Have you seen some of the projected estimates for Israeli aircraft losses if they were to utilise that option ?

The closest thing Israel has ever attempted was the rather daring Osirak reactor bombing. Only this time there are tens of targets, spread out across Iran with the Iranians armed and waiting.( Unlike the Iraqi`s)

There would surely be Israeli craft shot down - and a number of Israeli pilots captured .

Gilad Shalit X 20

Though the lack of that sophisticated air defence system the Iranians almost procured from the Russians would no doubt reduce the number of Israeli plane shot down - but there would be casualties/ prisoners imho.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Do you think Israel will use fighter aircraft to bomb potential sites in Iran ? Have you seen some of the projected estimates for Israeli aircraft losses if they were to utilise that option ?

The closest thing Israel has ever attempted was the rather daring Osirak reactor bombing. Only this time there are tens of targets, spread out across Iran with the Iranians armed and waiting.( Unlike the Iraqi`s)

There would surely be Israeli craft shot down - and a number of Israeli pilots captured .

Gilad Shalit X 20

Though the lack of that sophisticated air defence system the Iranians almost procured from the Russians would no doubt reduce the number of Israeli plane shot down - but there would be casualties/ prisoners imho.

There would be causalties, perhaps not prisoners though ... if it were up to me, they would go in withouth chutes or be ordered not to bail while still in Iranian air space. The job would certainly be bigger than Osirak, but the precision weapons allows them to do more with fewer aircraft at risk.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Go ahead, throw the nukes, I've been hearing about this my whole life. From ducking my head between my legs in the 60's to listening them "rattle sabers" in the 90's. Want to blow the planet up? Fine. you live on it too dum-ass. I think they all know a nuclear exchange will be the end of everything. Quit hanging it over our heads or push the God damn button.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Go ahead, throw the nukes, I've been hearing about this my whole life. From ducking my head between my legs in the 60's to listening them "rattle sabers" in the 90's. Want to blow the planet up? Fine. you live on it too dum-ass. I think they all know a nuclear exchange will be the end of everything. Quit hanging it over our heads or push the God damn button.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by korath

I agree.

Just more tactics to keep everybody nervous. If we all live without fear, then why would we spend all the cash on defense....These days you do not even have to go to war. You just let an "EX" defense official "leak" some crazy "news" and everyone panics.....Were all doomed

Just like the last time and the time before that.........

Oh I got it..... It suddenly hit me..........They are taking the spotlight off of ELENIN......

Sarcasm people....It is the same month that it is supposed to happen, isn't it?
edit on 19-7-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

There would be causalties, perhaps not prisoners though ... if it were up to me, they would go in withouth chutes or be ordered not to bail while still in Iranian air space.

Would you volunteer for such a potentially suicidal mission, if all you could hope to achieve was to set back the Iranians by a few years ? Not to mention the inevitable Israeli casualties from Iran's response, which would be most likely coupled with Hezbollah and Hamas? attacks also.

*****Not to mention the potential deaths of Russian scientists
edit on 19-7-2011 by UmbraSumus because: added ****

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

There would be causalties, perhaps not prisoners though ... if it were up to me, they would go in withouth chutes or be ordered not to bail while still in Iranian air space.

Would you volunteer for such a potentially suicidal mission, if all you could hope to achieve was to set back the Iranians by a few years ? Not to mention the inevitable Israeli casualties from Iran's response, which would be most likely coupled with Hezbollah and Hamas? attacks also.

I aint Israeli, so no I wouldnt volunteer.

But in general, sensitive missions like this shouldnt leave the option of POW's ... I thought so ever since I read about Gary Francis Powers.

I also dont think the reactor at Bushehr is a target.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Lets get er on!! Its time for America to come home and clean up its own back yard....if there ever was a justified war....it should be with Mexico for violation of US sovereign rights. Then once we roll through and clean up the cartels, Mexico would make a great 51st state, and a existing tax base.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
reply to post by SirMike

I think of all the worlds armies, the two that I would not underestimate are China and Russia. Since the cold war Russia has been eerily quiet about what kind of military advancements it has made. China while not being so quiet about it's advancements, and attempted advancements I don't think would disappoint if it was forced to.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu

Sun Tzu aside and Russian "military advancements " aside, the Russians havent built new or maintanied what they have in over 20 years. Russian pilots dont get any time in the air, planes dont have spare parts, infantry doesnt go on manuevers and drills, ships rarely leave port. Nukes, for example, take alot of maintenace to keep in good reliable working order, forego that and you dont have a deterence.

I dont know if Sun Tzu said it or not, but my old CO told us the more you bleed in peace the less you bleed in war.

The Russian army is a gigantic paper tiger. Fantastical top secret super weapons dont win wars, well trained, well equiped, well disciplined soldiers do.

The Chinese have come along way, but they have no way to project outside their borders.

Please source your argument, for I disagree.

For the following reason:
www.nationmaster.com...
Also, i've heard in the MSM here and there about Russia breaking other countries airspace and also some kind of invasion in Georgia not too long ago. Sounds like an active military to me.
edit on 19-7-2011 by EspyderMan because: Added more to debate

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Isreal is everywhere. They lost a spy in the New Zeland quakes - did anyone see that news?
I think for certain this country should never be under estimated.
I agree though - they won't send a memo. They are stealth and they are everywhere.

Are we also so, so, so certain about what other middle eastern countries will do?
Are we REALLY sure who is in who's pocket here?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join