It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Is it really plausible that a person who leaks like a wet paper bag would be told ANYTHING of any importance?
No.

People like to think they are important, but loose lips sink ships, and everyone knows that. A guy like this would not be kept in any loop of information.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
No doubt plenty of people would buy into another war for freedom like they have before.

edit on 20-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Gold $1600 dollars an ounce, Eurozone and Americas both on the verge of economic collapse and chaos, China's unlimited demand for resources... war? you betcha! There is no other solution to the total mess the greed of the capitalist class have imposed on the world. And they all stand to make HUGH profits in the arms they manufacture. There is no God or justice...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It may already be unfolding Iranian media: Iran downs U.S. 'spy drone'

they're going to try and take them out before they make nukes, if they havent already

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Simple sabre rattling. Yes it is there to drum up support, to test the waters. Will it start a war? Yes, most likely because anyone with nuclear power that is not a democratic regime is taking down eventually. Unless they have resources for sale, then perhaps it will be delayed.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
the government can kiss my ass if they pull a draft in the UK.
Im not dumb enough to fight in a phony war .

They can even try to take me to jail

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There maybe only one way out of the economic mess and we all know what that is!!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

This has all been foretold. Book of Revelations.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
One thing is for sure, if this were to be true we'd see the assets moving into place right now because September is not that far away and they know a strike on Iran could cause an all out war in that region with revolts everywhere including Europe, the U.S... Carrier groups would be moving into place, people who live near airbases would report massive amounts of cargo planes leaving bases, troops would be on alert and mobilized. Can anyone verify this?

If this goes down please believe North Korea would make this a two front war by attacking South Korea to divide up the US and their allies. I believe that China, Russia, Iran, North Korea already have a plan in place should any of them be attacked by the US, UK, or Israel.

I honestly think this is propaganda and holds no merit.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The one thing people seem to forget is that Iran has the largest stockpile of bio weapons available for weaponisation of any country right now in the world, all the WMD scares of Iraq was bull# but it is TRUE for Iran.
They could wipe billions of people out for a few pennies per kill, the bio program in iran has been well fed by the soviet brain drain, hundreds of scientists who found themselves out of work at the collapse of the old soviet regime were employed by Iran.
These guys took their expertise and knowledge and re-invigorated Irans Bio-weps program, this is the greatest threat the western world faces, as soon as iran knows a war is definitely going to happen in the weeks running up to it the sleeper cells in the western countries who no doubt already have the vials with them will start seeding shopping malls, cinemas, waterparks, festivals, with bio grade weaponised virii.
You cannot wage a war against another country if yours is incapable of sustaining itself, Iran can see the damage Amerika has caused the arab world already and currently has no qualms about bringing it to a crashing halt to ensure it's own survival.
You can take every word of this to the bank, This is Irans only defence against targets out of range of it's missiles, this will also make the job easier for china and russia, there is no way a country under an attack from genetically modified weaponised virii can effectively protect itself, or maintain an action at distance.
M.A.D the attacked countries will no doubt lose any inhibitions about using BIO-WEPS, this will be on the minds of the countries allied to iran and will neccesitate a first strike neutron attack to kill all the virii before a land invasion can take place.

This is the kind of theater of war we will be looking at, No weapon has ever been produced and not used, the only weapons IRAN has that could in any way work directly in theater locally AND remove the opponents ability and will to fight are BIO-WEPS.
The aggressive nature of Israel and America will necessitate a survival response from IRAN.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Zionism is Judaism, fyi. Their religion dictates the land is theirs. Just so you know.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

I don't know if there is any validity to this or not but I am personally sick and tired of war. People walk around living their daily lives in America, completely unaware or uncaring that across the globe people are running from bombs or holding their dead children. I know wars will always happen. Men with unchecked egos can't get their fill and people lack the courage to rise up against these arrogant men. Humanity openly accepts the fate we're quickly approaching.

As for Israel striking the match that brings on WW3 - it sounds about right. I'm sick of Israel counting on the U.S. to bail them out of every mess they get in. Why are we supporting that mooch of a nation in the first place? Aside from religious reasons
we have no business giving money to ANY nation. Israel can defend itself. If it writes a check it's ass can't cash, it should be their own fault. America should NOT get involved. Let them learn all about cause and effect. I say forget em!

Israel has stated from the beginning of the Iranian nuclear program that would NOT let them complete the building of the reactor or process material that could be part of a nuclear weapon. They have not wavered from this position so it should not come as a surprise. They stated they will use diplomatic process and other (the planting of the bug which disabled their centrifuges) but, all else fails, they WILL bomb the crap out of them. The US knows this as well as all the Western thinking European counties. So, it's getting close to D-Day when the Israelis attack them. Again, no surprise here...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

I have a hard time believing there will ever be a real war again. The potential for nukes to go off is to great. Once that happens though, how long can a war go on?
Now a war without nukes would be great. Kids today need something to do.
edit on 19-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

I know there are quite a few here that don't believe in the Bible so I ask you just hear me out. There is an OT prophecy that has not been fulfilled as of yet.

ISAIAH 17:1An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.

Damascus may be the oldest continually inhabited city in the world and there is no record in ancient history of it ever being fully destroyed. I know we are talking about Iran, but someone posted earlier about Israel attacking Syria...just a thought. Man has created man things in his life time both good and bad and there is only one thing that I can think of that will cause a city to cease to be a city and become a heap of ruins...nukes.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
If the U.S. pushes the envelope and commits itself to another war, I believe there will be mass protests in the U.S..

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
On my relatively short time here, I have seen many, many threads regarding Iran preparing to attack Israel; Israel planning to attack Iran; the start of WW3. At the time they all sounded convincing, especially as I had never read into the Iran vs. Israel thing.

But from seeing the amount of failed predictions of war from officials and the like, I think it's safe to say this will be another forgotten story in a few weeks

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Russia and China are not even an option militarily. They do not have the ability to defend Iran nor do they really give a crap about Iran. In fact they know Iran supports terror groups in both Russia and China. They would complain and then go about doing buisness with the US. Sorry for the dose of reality I know it ruins all the WW3 talk.

ROFLMAO!
Right!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I can't trust the sources, if you search in the web about it, you will find some obscure reference in personal blogs with no credibility.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I like Bob Baer, but I honestly have to call BS on this. We've heard this from Baer before, it's the same old song and dance from him. It's how he stays in the news and stays relevant.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I've been hearing Israel will hit Iran's nuclear instalations every September for the past 3 years.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I thought the job of the Pentagon was to prepare for war. Isn't that their main purpose, like, aren't they doing that 24/7 anyway?

What is Mr. Baer saying? Is he saying that now they are really preparing for war?

Thankyou Bobby.

Baer says that war almost happened before, but Robert Gates used his personal influence in Israel to get it stopped. But now he's gone!!!!

Calm down Bobby. He's not really gone. We can still reach him by phone, if need be.

I know that the US has been looking like a crap-faced freshman on a panty raid at Yale lately and doen't really have much influence in the world anymore, but somehow I think that Israel will still be open to American suggestions.

But thanks for the tip. If all else fails, particularly turning off the money tap, we will call Mr. Gates and ask him to help us out of a jam.
edit on 20-7-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join