It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Warning Order: Prepare For WAR!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Makes you wonder why there is no democracy these days. Americans and Canadians for that matter, should vote whether the country goes into a war zone. After all, those are our tax dollars at work.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Problem is in the desert they want their cake and eat it too.......ah, you said dessert!!!! same dif

Finish the wars you started first, then you can have dessert

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I am coming to believe that Israel is a great lure. Like Rapala or ZOOM bait.... I believe in the unholy trinity of Vatican-City of London--D.C. I have reservations that Israel did 9-11 to see if they could manipulate the US to fight Arab sand flea vectors....and sons of Ishmael....same thing, bachi boys in the White House, Congress, DHS, America take back your land...give your children the dream you grew up and found out was a lie....reinstate hope, faith, and love....I love Ron Paul but he is a mason and a catholic and living in Wasington DC...i believe lies

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Screw all that noise. I'm not into fighting someone else's war for more power and greed. The only fight I care to be in and willing to die for is the one where we retake our own country and make it ours again. So, if they reinstate the draft I will see you all in Canada.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Well I really don't see how this could become ww3. Russia couldn't give a damn and China pretty much is out of it. Without the influence of either nation, there is no real war. Just a shock and awe campaign followed by occupation. Standard US strategy.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
If Isreal just out-right attacked Iran or threw the 1st punch so-to-speak I think the rest of the world would be like, "Whoa! They did it!" and sit back and wait to see what unfolds. Iran has been threatening to "wipe Isreal off the map," for years now and statements like that aren't made or taken lightly. It's like an episode of Survivor. When you have one person, or in this case one nation (Iran) that rocks the boat, everyone wants to vote them off the island.

It's all these damn war-mongering leaders... most people I feel, just want to be left alone, live their life, and love their family.

I think the people/leaders that want war will eventually eliminate themselves through the wars they so crave and then there will only be peaceful nations left and we can truely have peace on Earth.

I guess it's got to get worse before it gets better.

Peace.

edit on 11/11/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thegrandpotato

I am not into providing for a whole lot of Americans who seem to be trying to get into this country at an ever faster rate, what will we do with you ??

Why not take the easier and better route of reclaiming your own area...seriously this place has no infrastructure for even 0.5 % of you guys

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

The source says President Obama hasn't been fully supportive of Israel lol, is this a joke? Pledging your allegiance to Israel and saying unconditional support for Israel is not "fully supportive of Israel". What a joke, they are still trying to say that Israel and US is somehow to separated entities, when they are inseparable and has been for a while now. Every president has pledge its allegiance to Israel before coming to office, it is a hard to swallow phenomena but one which must never be forgotten in order to understand the reasoning behind world conflicts.

This isn't a new story, Israel thought Iran could be stopped from advancing using other means, such as sanctions, but that failed miserably. The whole shenanigan revolves around Iran's fast advancement, and it is haunting for Israel because Iran is regarded to be in the resistance block, the block which is resisting Israeli aggression against the land's native, and its colonization, the last colonization ever to exist.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The content, timing and tone of mainstream news media stories on Iran are already priming us for war, and easing us into the mindset that military action against the Islamic state is unavoidable. The precursors are there, and you don't even need to look hard. This latest news about Iran's enrichment of uranium, already a recurring theme in this Hollywood-esque storyline, is worth keeping an eye on. Even a basic familiarity with the media's performance in the months preceding the Iraq war is enough to realise that arousing a dread of WMDs is the key to winning popular support for action against Iran. Keep an eye on the International Atomic Energy Agency's involvement in this matter, as it is dutybound to involve itself in Iran's procurement of enriched uranium, whether for military or civilian purposes.

Watch out for any discrediting or pooh-pooing of the IAEA's involvement - we will be told that their inspectors are being "thwarted" and that Iran is hiding something. This will be the "final straw" before military intervention, most likely in the form of precision airstrikes against Iran's nuclear facilities, likely coupled with the objective of regime change.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

If this does happen, the best way to keep it contained is for the US to tell Israel that we will not back them up in a conflict that they start. The US getting involved would simply guarentee that the majority of the region would align themselves with Iran, and then we would have a world war.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Your right, Iran vs Israel 1v1 is no contest what so ever they will get obliterated...and alot of US soldiers will die if they get involved

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Dont forget that Russia has the most nukes in the entire world over 2000

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of unnecessary wars being started in the name of "peace"...
edit on 20-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This smells like ""A limited nuclear exchange in the middle east"" now were have i heard that before? hmmm....

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

Obama will obviously back Israel. The media will then tell us that Israel was apparently attacked by Hamas or something and then make the whole issue into some cooked up humanitarian crisis.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Back in the sixties we used to say "what if they gave a war and no one came?"

War is the most idiotic thing we can even contemplate. If Netan-yahoo wants a war then let him get his ultra conservative ass over there all by himself. No one in my family is going to die for Israel and that's a fact.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This won't happen because Israel doesn't have the balls to attack Iran. So they are wanting the US to do their fighting for them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

That is where you are wrong,Israel does have the "balls" to
go up against Iran.The problem would be this,the U.N.,arab
nations...would join in against Israel.Our current administration,
would stab Israel in the back,at the first opportunity given to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Take it easy.

But when it is time, I am ready to give every thing I have to stop these bastards from invading. It won't be like , sitting around and watching . It won't be like , sitting around and trying to analyze.

It will be some action time.
peace.

Simple hypocrisy :

Complicated hypocrisy : it seems that they usually like their actions to look like logical.
The fathers of church seem corrupted ==> Give up the religion , war on church
Communism was a failure ==> hide behind Imperialism
Jews were oppressed ==> make a new country for Jews (not really Jews , but Zionism)
They are threatening our security (911) ==> Attack them and kill them for their own good

edit on 20/7/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join