It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans CAN win a war against ET's!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've read sooo many posts where ATS users gripe about how thouroughly Humans would get their butts kicked if we were to have all out warfare against ET's. Frankly I must say, I am deeply saddened and dissapointed in my fellow man, that some us us have so little faith in our own abilities to over come and to prevail in an intergalactic war. If I were to listen to half these people, ANY alien race would be able to send us into extinction.

Well wether tyhat be true or not, I for damn sure am not going down without a fight. And to the contrary, I personally beleive we ahve just a good a chance as in any war to prevail against alien invaders! This is why:

1) No matter how many UFO warships come here, there will only be a few thousands, maybe a few hundred thousand, individual alien conbatants. There are over 6 billion humans on this world,. If they killed us at a ration of 1,000 for every one of them we killed, humany would still prevail based upon sheer numbers alone.

2) The aliens will NOT "nuke" the planet or engage in any other environmental destruction on a massive scale because that would destroy the very thing they came after, a pristine cosmic jewel with near limitless biodiversity. They will not burn down the house but must take this world from the ground.

3) We should not fight the aliens on their terms, i.e. in the air. We will get swatted out of the sky. I am guessing if they have the technology to fly to our planet, then they have not engaged in a good old fashioned ground war for many thousands of years. In essence, they are rusty as hell when it comes to ground fighting tactics and I would assume they would be scared out of their wits to fight us head to head. Hence, we MUST draw them into ground combat, to fight on our own terms, just as the Afghans drew the soviets into the mountains to engage that greater force on thewir own turf and under their rules.

4) Most inportantly of all, the ALIENS ARE DEATHLY AFRAID OF US!!! This can not be understated. In virtually ALL abduction stories you hear, what happens? The aliens use some sort of beam/forcefield to incapacitate the human so that they can not move. Why you may ask? The same reason we humans tranqualize an 800 pound silverback gorilla when we abduct it from the forest. It will NOT come willingly and it WILL kill us with it's bare hands, just as any human child can kill most grey aliens with it's bare hands. Simply put, aliens have depended on technology and telepathy for so long, that their muscles have atrophied to the point where they have very minimal body strength. If I were to guess, I'd think even a 10 push ups would be more physical activity than your average ET get's in a month.

5) Indominable human spirit. We are a planet of warriors. For thet last 5,000 years there has been a war somewhere on earth every single day, non-stop. Without war, we stagnate technologically, strategically, and culturally. The ET's would be sorely mistaken to think theyn could take this world without a fight, and without every singgle human willing to die in Kamakazie fashion rather than to roll over and hand our planet over to off-world animals with fancy toys.

For these and other reasons, I beleive that we sand a very fair chance of winning any alien conflict as long as we remember who we are. We are of this world, this is our planet, and mother earth is our protector. Do not fight them in the skies, take the home field advantage and use the soil of this world as our battlefield. Draw them out, amke them come meet us in battle, and we will prevail.

We need to start building an army today of supporters who have faith in humanity and who would be willing to take up arms against aliens. As far as I know, there is no Earth defense league or organization. We need to establish this NOW before the war starts, not after combat has been initiated and were all scrambling to get our s@!# together.

Comments, suggestions, concerns??? I'd even like to hear from those of you who think we CANT win against aliens, but please explain exactly WHY you think this...Thanks!

HUMANS RULE THE GALAXY (or we will soon enough)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

Death Star.

link   

I don't know about humans ruling the galaxy solely. I however, do agree that if an unjust attack occurred humanity would fair more than well.

link   
Shhh.....

We're all pretending so if a war happens, we can surprise them. Dumbing down to fool a potential opponent almost.

Good thread though and some pretty good points there, well argued.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If an alien race is advanced enough to bring Thousands of starships from the far reaches of the galaxy, then they would be able to conquer us , or eliminate us without a "shot" fired. Biological weapons come to mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i often ponder the point you made about us fighting for so many thousands of years, its definetly in our DNA, i wonder how many alien races can honestly testify about what we call violence. even in peace we fight each other, essentially we are required to fight, we need it almost! i may not be out fist fighting everyday on the streets but everyday i fight my own brain, get in small squabbles with friends and family,fight bacteria and germs, almost as routine. you know the saying "your best friends are the ones youve fought against", i wonder if aliens would be afraid to let us go into space based on that fact ?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ok so what do we do when they just sit faaaar away and toss a comet or small planetoid at us?

You do not bring a knife to a gun fight.

Who the hell would show up to a gun fight?

Burn them in their beds while they sleep.

Drop a rock on their head as the walk out the front door.

If an alien race wanted us gone we would be gone before we knew we were leaving.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

1) No matter how many UFO warships come here, there will only be a few thousands, maybe a few hundred thousand, individual alien conbatants. There are over 6 billion humans on this world,. If they killed us at a ration of 1,000 for every one of them we killed, humany would still prevail based upon sheer numbers alone.

A few thousand, highly avanced warships with the ability to destroy us at will. If they hit say, New York City, they wouldn't be killing us at 1,000 to one. It'd be 11 million to none. Those odds are not good.

2) The aliens will NOT "nuke" the planet or engage in any other environmental destruction on a massive scale because that would destroy the very thing they came after, a pristine cosmic jewel with near limitless biodiversity. They will not burn down the house but must take this world from the ground.

What's to say they don't destroy our cities, bases and organizing capabilities?
If they are partaking in an invasion/extermination, they will know about us in advance. All they have to do is take our a few power grids, cities, NORAD, nuclear power plants. After that, the game is over.

3) We should not fight the aliens on their terms, i.e. in the air. We will get swatted out of the sky. I am guessing if they have the technology to fly to our planet, then they have not engaged in a good old fashioned ground war for many thousands of years. In essence, they are rusty as hell when it comes to ground fighting tactics and I would assume they would be scared out of their wits to fight us head to head. Hence, we MUST draw them into ground combat, to fight on our own terms, just as the Afghans drew the soviets into the mountains to engage that greater force on thewir own turf and under their rules.

If they have the technology to fly billions, upon trillions of miles to get here, what's to say they don't have shields? What's to say they don't have weapons that can take out the people without destroying the buildings? They variables are endless and saying "They will be rusty" is nothing.

4) Most inportantly of all, the ALIENS ARE DEATHLY AFRAID OF US!!! This can not be understated. In virtually ALL abduction stories you hear, what happens? The aliens use some sort of beam/forcefield to incapacitate the human so that they can not move. Why you may ask? The same reason we humans tranqualize an 800 pound silverback gorilla when we abduct it from the forest. It will NOT come willingly and it WILL kill us with it's bare hands, just as any human child can kill most grey aliens with it's bare hands. Simply put, aliens have depended on technology and telepathy for so long, that their muscles have atrophied to the point where they have very minimal body strength. If I were to guess, I'd think even a 10 push ups would be more physical activity than your average ET get's in a month.

How do you know their muscles have atrophied? Maybe they are still stronger than the average human? Plus, if you had a space ship and you wanted to experiment on a subject, why would you keep them conscious? If I had the technology to subdue a prey without any struggle, why not use it?
Plus, how do you know they are afraid of us?

5) Indominable human spirit. We are a planet of warriors. For thet last 5,000 years there has been a war somewhere on earth every single day, non-stop. Without war, we stagnate technologically, strategically, and culturally. The ET's would be sorely mistaken to think theyn could take this world without a fight, and without every singgle human willing to die in Kamakazie fashion rather than to roll over and hand our planet over to off-world animals with fancy toys.

I think you overestimate the sheer destruction that would occur in this scenario. Humans have fought endless, this is true, but we have also never been exterminated. Plus, it doesn't matter how much heart you have if you are picked out of the sky before you can do anything.

We need to start building an army today of supporters who have faith in humanity and who would be willing to take up arms against aliens. As far as I know, there is no Earth defense league or organization. We need to establish this NOW before the war starts, not after combat has been initiated and were all scrambling to get our s@!# together.

We've never been attacked nor have any reason to believe we will be in the near future. Why waste the money and time to prepare for something that may never happen?

"Before the war starts"
Do you know something we don't?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well the human spirit is strong in us, along with our will to survive. If we go down we go down fighting

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
interesting theory.

but then again who is to say they haven't been fighting for ten thousand years straight, knocking off any civilization they meet along the way.

who is to say that humans are the only ones with violence running in our veins. I'm sure any lifeform that comes around is sure to know all about warfare. after all at that point they have had to come across other warlike species in their travels even if they are a "peaceful" race.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
how about releasing a genetically engineered virus in the atmosphere that lays undetected and dormant in the human body until every last human being is infected.

then releasing another pathogen in the air that activates the virus and kills every human being.

how about completely destroying the ozone layer from orbit, causing earths temp to instantly rise to 200 degrees and killing all humans from the inside out by cooking all of their organs.

then repairing the ozone layer and allowing the earth to heal.

any stragglers could then by hunted down and killed.

there are literally a thousand ways humans can be killed and the infrastructure kept intact without ever seeing a u.f.o.

but why would they want to keep detroit slums or manhattan penthouses intact anyway. when you move into a new house, you throw away any of the old tenants obsolete junk.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
TS is so brainwashed into thinking that aliens who will come here on earth will be the invading hordes. Blame this in Hollywood and TVs which most of the time depict the aliens as malevolent beings. You have to realize who control the MSM. They don't really think what is for the good of the people but instead they want the people to live in fear. People who live in fear can easily be controlled. All the illuminati-controlled government will say is that the aliens are attacking us (even though they staged this one using their own space ships) and the gullible people living in fear will readily sign up to fight against the government orchestrated attack.

But in answer to the question, yes, we will be wiped out quite easily if that is their intention. If they can disable our nuclear missile control systems, then they can disable our lesser technologies quite easily. They most probably possess weapons that we never heard of.
edit on 15-7-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Ever watch the movie Independence Day? The only way to penetrate the alien shields is to upload a virus into their monthership to take them down.

Pffffff, fat chance that will happen. We'll sooner see the President of each country having tea and biscuits with the alien species while we fight for our independence from them. Then again, who is to say that third world countries stand a chance against these highly technologically advanced ET? You can count the number of 6 billion humans down to 3 billion and re-do your math calculations my friend.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I suggest you read 'Operation Thunder Child' by Nick Pope. He worked for the UK Ministry of Defence for a while and does a bit of UFO stuff. You can be sure we can kick any demon loving ET's ass back into space dust.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It depends on what the aliens are after. If they are after resources, they'll take them and leave. If they want our water, they will carve out "beachheads" and siphon it off. If they just attack heavy industrialized areas, it will cripple man's ability to produce the weapons of war we would need to fight back. If they attack high population areas, they will wipe a large portion of the human race off the map quickly. If they want our planet, my guess is that they have been watching us for a long time and know exactly how to take it from us. I doubt that and alien race would show up without first having recon'd the planet for their needs. The French would surrender immediately.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We would definately win. Especially if we capture one their brains and Neil Patrick Harris uses his psychic abilities to probe its thoughts. That way we would know their weakness, and how to beat them.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
if they have all those fancy technology space ships to get here im sure as soon as they deploy on to our planet they have some sort of technology advanced weapons that will straight destroy us so I have nothing but up most disbelief in your theories you have brought to the plate.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well firstly ET's are not aliens - they are Archons masquerading as such - but you are right, they do have much to fear potentialy from humans - we have creative minds that can link directly to the spiritual worlds, whilst they are limited to mimicry of patterns that already exist.

As for any genuine ET race able to travel across the galaxy - it would be no match at all!

A single nano self-replicating 'locust' could destroy a world in any fashion it was programmed to do!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well firstly ET's are not aliens - they are Archons masquerading as such - but you are right, they do have much to fear potentialy from humans - we have creative minds that can link directly to the spiritual worlds, whilst they are limited to mimicry of patterns that already exist.

As for any genuine ET race able to travel across the galaxy - it would be no match at all!

A single nano self-replicating 'locust' could destroy a world in any fashion it was programmed to do!

Wow.....

I mean.....wow....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A good example of what happens when a technologically advanced civilisation meets a culture with less advanced technology is the history of Tasmania - didn't work out to well for them. I can just imagine some alien using the nutsack of the last human to make a tobacco pouch, which is what happend in Tasmania ( in case you wondered ) The situation is'nt exactly the same as the western colonialists had numbers on their side too but i think things would go pretty much the same way.

Only chance would be to act like the New Zealand Maori who nicked the colonialists weapons and invented new methods of fighting, i,e trench warfare. That trick worked and they're still around !
edit on 15-7-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: missed out an important 'nt

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join