It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans CAN win a war against ET's!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If the 'aliens' did attack us, does anyone know if the 'Man-on-the-moon' will be on our side or on the 'aliens' side during the battle?

I think for certain that we can count on support from the Golly Green Giant, and Superman from Kryptonite, but than that depends upon which super-heros that the 'aliens' may have on their side.

Get a grip here folks.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

I don't believe in ETs, but you can't make bold claims like that.

they may already be invading the US as part of the mexican "el Norte"migration.

millions each year, they are in the factories, hotels, already control our food suply.

the gardeners, maids, nannies of our ruling class.
they can use mind control on the american elite.

the aliens are everywhere.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Very interesting, I never thought about it like that.However I have never seen that shuttle video and am very curious about it. Could you please post a link to it? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

EXACTLY LIGHTASSASSIN! But here's the thing, yes we are infiltrated, but as you hinted they do not have control over the vast majority of the population. I personall believe that we have a fighting chance, and even if we didn't we still have to TRY! I am utterly disgusted at those who believe that we are so out matched that it's not even worth fighting the battle. How many times have superior forces been destroyed by less technologically advanced societies who had mamber with more HEART, more RESOLVE? Man hundreds, and history is full of them. I tell you what, if an all out alien attack happens on our world, for those humans who would not take up arms to defend our world and fellow man, for those who would hand this world over to an invading force, they won't have to worry about the aliens taking them out, I'll do it myself!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

No...I would not join sides with the Deceptacons to win the war...I would have bumble bee pick me up a fine chick and we'd split town with the allspark and start our own party!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Just because you don't agree with me, you don't have to call me a Troll. I am not your mother.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

5) Indominable human spirit. We are a planet of warriors. For thet last 5,000 years there has been a war somewhere on earth every single day, non-stop. Without war, we stagnate technologically, strategically, and culturally. The ET's would be sorely mistaken to think theyn could take this world without a fight, and without every singgle human willing to die in Kamakazie fashion rather than to roll over and hand our planet over to off-world animals with fancy toys.

Well maybe thats why they study us...finding weakness or maybe even trying to find how to make themselfs better warriors becouse as you said we have been at war almost constantly since humans have existed so who better to study than who they see in there eyes as lords of war or savages it would explain why they use technology to stop us moving when being studied aswell. It would also maybe kinda explain the ammount of diseases we have and have to deal with constantly we could be an experiment to them like trying to make us perfect warriors or on the other hand they could of the put diseases here to kill us aka biological warfare so instead of a quick death its a slow painfull death without ruining the planet...i know im spitballing here but it would make some sence

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
As we continue to kill each other over territory and markets..

I think the ETs have already claimed victory friends..

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
um....yeah....and the aborigines in that video...you know, the ones who had never had contact with western civilization before? Yeah, they could win a war against the US military. Lets not be ridiculously ignorant here...we are so far ahead of those aborigines and we just invented SCIENCE, like 150 years ago. Pretty much every thing we have and take for granted was invented truly in the last 80 years....and we keep military superiority by staying a mere decade or two ahead of the competition. Im sure any aliens that could reach us across a galaxy or more, are several thousand years ahead of us easily, but even if they are only several hundred....all it takes is a century of advantage to render contemporary technology irrelevant and obsolete. Thanks for the laugh though.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
really i would go down kicking but we would not stand a chance..

nanotech could wipe us out without them even needing to reveal themselves or mind control technology...

why would they want to come here to destroy us anyhow, it is a waste of time, there are loads of planets out there...

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I guess we can because all kids can winover there parents at least once in there lifetime.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think one thing that is being overlooked, or taken for granted is that they would want our planet. There's nothing stating that they want our planet. For the most part, we don't know half the races out there and what their motives are. Their target could even be other ETs that reside here and their goal could be to simply whipe them out.

The idea about how they are scared of us so they incapacitate us with technology we do not understand sounds nice in theory - but if they could do that they could simply incapacitate us, destroy us, and the planet would be completely in tact.

I'm sure if we came across with an unarmed grey, we could probably beat them in a straight up fist fight - but greys are not the only alien race out there and i doubt a grey would get in a slappy fight knowing that is a weakness of theirs. Just as we wouldnt go flying around in our planes to get shot down, they wouldn't come here and start swinging.

I think we would be two races pushing our superior qualities since none of us want to fight that uphil battle. Unfortunately it seems like no matter what race we would face up against(that would fight us to begin with) they are starting at the top of a very tall hill.

NOW ON THE OTHER HAND

We should never consider this a one on one battle. Since there are various times when claims hit the web of UFOs shutting down nuclear sites of ours, there may be life out there that WANTS us to live. There could be a whole world of otherworldly balances that we have never been exposed to nor know about.

All hypothetical ofcourse.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In my humble opinion, I agree with the OP that aliens would not want to fight humans head on.

I think they would work towards infiltration and kill enough human beings till they can have a stable and manageable human workforce for them.

Would explain why there are so many abductions, it really must be research, probably to hybridize the human being with the alien and create a being that is loyal to their cause while sharing most of our physical atributes.

I really cannot see why else they would need to "research" the human being so much (aka multiple abductions and human mutilations) otherwise. A single male and a single female would be enough to study most of our phisiology.

An abduction by itself is already a crime, so you do the math. Beings cannot be ethical (not intervene in the worlds problems because it is not their place to do so) and unethical (human mutilation/being shaddy/concealing their ulterior motives) at the same time. So if they do not show themselves it is because they have their own agenda to follow.

Perhaps we already have these hybrids around?

Either way, infiltrate, divide, conquer and in the end let the humans do all the work for you. Less expensive, more effective and when the old stewards to the planet realize it is already too late.

Sounds nice to me, from an alien conglomerate working towards their own benefits point of view.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

You are correct. That is indeed the current state of our world. I think you hit the nail on the head there...now the important question is, "What are we going to do about it?"

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
YEAH! Humans can win! Especially if we band together under a New World Order and sacrifice our liberties and privacy and live our miserable lives in an electronic control grid! WOOHOO!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

That still beats alien rule in my opinion...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Did you know that the average man is FAR stronger than the "implant system" would allow him to be?

We should be like animals, with the same core drives and strenghts, instinctive accuratey, our senses should be sharp our eyes ears and nose should create a sense of reality that is far more detailed than we currently experience - our minds should be connected to the level of our hearts and we should be in a state of natural interconnectedness - the system has divorced us from such things, we are controlled like computers, and our alien engineers still try to convert us to their side, by attempting to make us despise ourselves, desipicable characteristics that are only the result of thier initial tampering.
edit on 26-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
We need to start building an army today of supporters who have faith in humanity and who would be willing to take up arms against aliens. As far as I know, there is no Earth defense league or organization. We need to establish this NOW before the war starts, not after combat has been initiated and were all scrambling to get our s@!# together.

Why? this would be a waste of money, this is why we're not advanced enough to get pas violence. We could just,you know, try to make peace with them if they come. If they have technology to travel so far to get to us, then they'd also probably have the power to annihilate us, but they would also be advanced enough to try to communicate with another intelligent species. I seriously doubt they'd just attack us on the spot unless we were retarded enough to actually attack them without communicating first.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Wicked71 because: First time

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Could we fight an alien invasion?? - the joke is we were 'invaded' and colonised millenia ago - the battle still rages on, it is for our minds and souls and we are all participants right in the thick of it!

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Behind terms worthy of a horror film or a low-budget sci-fi thriller hides a fascinating and mysterious theme that may perhaps represent an ultimate challenge for the future of the human “soul”.

It is very difficult to describe this subject in a rational way, a subject more than likely to provoke sarcasm. Yet, since we at Karmapolis.be began our inquiry into extraterrestrial phenomena, the history of religions and civilizations, and our research on anomalies and conspiracy theories, this theme about parasites in the human mind - i.e., the manipulation of the human being by an external entity, extraterrestrial or interdimensional - has hit us every time right between the eyes.

Recently our research has produced a symbiosis with John Lash, author of the site Metahistory.org. Like ours, his research considers the possibility that human beings are not entirely themselves, that human consciousness is infected and manipulated by a mysterious entity coming from the depths of the cosmos. You will say to me, Is this another wild idea?

The idea of a foreign influence or extraterrestrial influence on human consciousness is, however, not so bizarre. It is almost as old as civilization itself. In fact, some ancient mystics called “gnostics” made this idea a central theme of their cosmology.

Ancient civilization and shamanic and esoteric traditions evoke this concept clearly in their myths, legends and traditions, often in oral lore possessing its own particular syntax. One also finds this idea repeated over and over again in contemporary accounts of abduction, mind control, and milabs (military labs).

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I think we will do the job ourselves before the aliens even reach orbit.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join