It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
1) No matter how many UFO warships come here, there will only be a few thousands, maybe a few hundred thousand, individual alien conbatants. There are over 6 billion humans on this world,. If they killed us at a ration of 1,000 for every one of them we killed, humany would still prevail based upon sheer numbers alone.
2) The aliens will NOT "nuke" the planet or engage in any other environmental destruction on a massive scale because that would destroy the very thing they came after, a pristine cosmic jewel with near limitless biodiversity. They will not burn down the house but must take this world from the ground.
3) We should not fight the aliens on their terms, i.e. in the air. We will get swatted out of the sky. I am guessing if they have the technology to fly to our planet, then they have not engaged in a good old fashioned ground war for many thousands of years. In essence, they are rusty as hell when it comes to ground fighting tactics and I would assume they would be scared out of their wits to fight us head to head. Hence, we MUST draw them into ground combat, to fight on our own terms, just as the Afghans drew the soviets into the mountains to engage that greater force on thewir own turf and under their rules.
4) Most inportantly of all, the ALIENS ARE DEATHLY AFRAID OF US!!! This can not be understated. In virtually ALL abduction stories you hear, what happens? The aliens use some sort of beam/forcefield to incapacitate the human so that they can not move. Why you may ask? The same reason we humans tranqualize an 800 pound silverback gorilla when we abduct it from the forest. It will NOT come willingly and it WILL kill us with it's bare hands, just as any human child can kill most grey aliens with it's bare hands. Simply put, aliens have depended on technology and telepathy for so long, that their muscles have atrophied to the point where they have very minimal body strength. If I were to guess, I'd think even a 10 push ups would be more physical activity than your average ET get's in a month.
5) Indominable human spirit. We are a planet of warriors. For thet last 5,000 years there has been a war somewhere on earth every single day, non-stop. Without war, we stagnate technologically, strategically, and culturally. The ET's would be sorely mistaken to think theyn could take this world without a fight, and without every singgle human willing to die in Kamakazie fashion rather than to roll over and hand our planet over to off-world animals with fancy toys.
We need to start building an army today of supporters who have faith in humanity and who would be willing to take up arms against aliens. As far as I know, there is no Earth defense league or organization. We need to establish this NOW before the war starts, not after combat has been initiated and were all scrambling to get our s@!# together.
Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well firstly ET's are not aliens - they are Archons masquerading as such - but you are right, they do have much to fear potentialy from humans - we have creative minds that can link directly to the spiritual worlds, whilst they are limited to mimicry of patterns that already exist.
As for any genuine ET race able to travel across the galaxy - it would be no match at all!
A single nano self-replicating 'locust' could destroy a world in any fashion it was programmed to do!