It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans CAN win a war against ET's!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I actually had a pretty crazy dream last night.

I was outside somewhere with my mother and all of a sudden I look up and all I see is millions of lights blazing through the night sky in all different directions. Sorta like millions of shooting stars all at once it was really insane. So I start yelling at my mother to look up in the sky! Then these 3 red lights appeared and seemed to be spinning and the sky was filled with all sorts of objects floating around them.

Then as we were staring at all of it, we noticed all the objects surrounding the red spinning lights descended and that is when I grab my mom and we both hit the deck. I woke up after that.

Its what happens after watching youtu.be... before bed

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Commenting on the title alone, maybe we haven't been invaded by aliens because we HAVE the capacity to defend ourselves...

Remember the shuttle video where we see something seemingly being fired upon by a ground based location.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Anoynymoose

A few pop stars, some viral videos, maybe a cult leader who can do some nice tricks and we will do whatever they want us to for them.

Jesus comes to mind

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HumansRuleTheGalaxy

Already here

Already infiltrated most super-power governments

Already have several underground bases

Already have far superior ground force weapons, hand held guns and what not.

Also have the power of telepathy, and force fields that incapacitate humans, can it be done on a mass scale, only they know.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
reply to post by Anoynymoose

A few pop stars, some viral videos, maybe a cult leader who can do some nice tricks and we will do whatever they want us to for them.

Jesus comes to mind

you seem to understand, looking at the past history of the human race, a few parlor tricks would be all that's needed.

the cooperation of aliens from different dimentions would be required.

but we are a very small planet, much like managing a national park.

no need to use nukes to thin out the elk herd.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The people will NOT WIN against these so-called 'aliens' even IF they DO exist.

For crying out loud, the commoners of the earth (at least America for sure) cant even keep our dirt-bag politicians in check, so how the HECK we gonna fight these so-called 'aliens'?

C'mon!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think if we are talking about conventional weapons and blowing things up...ya...we would fair okay I suppose!

Now if we are talking about non-conventional weapons (let's see if I can make up a good one...) like Vulcan mind control...or something similar...scrambling out thoughts and leaving us in a vegetative state...slobbering on ourselves...well then we might not fair so well!

Or maybe some sort of massive, rapid reproducing, virus that is from another galaxy...unleashed on the human population that spreads like polio and kills twice as fast...well in that case we may not fair to well either.

So conclusively...if all we have to do is blow stuff up...I think we should fair okay...but my hunch is when (hypothetically speaking...) it all comes down to it...we are screwed!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Bingo. We would not have a chance. I actually believe we are already controlled by forces that the modern man has no idea of. We think the elites we see on TV are running the show and I feel they are just the Actors who keep us entertained while the true power is behind the scene. Basically we are already being controlled by Alien races.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Guys don´t feed the op, he is obviously a troll... Either that or he haven´t thought this through.

While i do agree the aliens muscles probably have atrophied, the rest is bunk. If they have the tech to go here en masse for an invasion, they sure as hell will have done the recon beforehand to know exactly where and how to strike us so eliminate us as quickly as possible. For example a bio weapon could wipe us all out in a day without even having to land, and not harming the planet in any way, just targeting humans. With that kind of thech they would have though, exoskeletons /personal force fields, they could just send a few thousand troops down and wipe us that way too if they prefer, no way we can penetrate that tech with our gunpowder rifles and sledgehammers. probably. Also they would probably be invisible as well, hell, even we humans almost have all of these techs already, and we are nowhere near as advanced to be able to fleet an entire invasion force to another star system. Just imagine what other tech they probably would have that we cannot even imagine!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansRuleTheGalaxy
I've read sooo many posts where ATS users gripe about how thouroughly Humans would get their butts kicked if we were to have all out warfare against ET's. Frankly I must say, I am deeply saddened and dissapointed in my fellow man, that some us us have so little faith in our own abilities to over come and to prevail in an intergalactic war. If I were to listen to half these people, ANY alien race would be able to send us into extinction.

Well wether tyhat be true or not, I for damn sure am not going down without a fight. And to the contrary, I personally beleive we ahve just a good a chance as in any war to prevail against alien invaders! This is why:

1) No matter how many UFO warships come here, there will only be a few thousands, maybe a few hundred thousand, individual alien conbatants. There are over 6 billion humans on this world,. If they killed us at a ration of 1,000 for every one of them we killed, humany would still prevail based upon sheer numbers alone.

2) The aliens will NOT "nuke" the planet or engage in any other environmental destruction on a massive scale because that would destroy the very thing they came after, a pristine cosmic jewel with near limitless biodiversity. They will not burn down the house but must take this world from the ground.

3) We should not fight the aliens on their terms, i.e. in the air. We will get swatted out of the sky. I am guessing if they have the technology to fly to our planet, then they have not engaged in a good old fashioned ground war for many thousands of years. In essence, they are rusty as hell when it comes to ground fighting tactics and I would assume they would be scared out of their wits to fight us head to head. Hence, we MUST draw them into ground combat, to fight on our own terms, just as the Afghans drew the soviets into the mountains to engage that greater force on thewir own turf and under their rules.

4) Most inportantly of all, the ALIENS ARE DEATHLY AFRAID OF US!!! This can not be understated. In virtually ALL abduction stories you hear, what happens? The aliens use some sort of beam/forcefield to incapacitate the human so that they can not move. Why you may ask? The same reason we humans tranqualize an 800 pound silverback gorilla when we abduct it from the forest. It will NOT come willingly and it WILL kill us with it's bare hands, just as any human child can kill most grey aliens with it's bare hands. Simply put, aliens have depended on technology and telepathy for so long, that their muscles have atrophied to the point where they have very minimal body strength. If I were to guess, I'd think even a 10 push ups would be more physical activity than your average ET get's in a month.

5) Indominable human spirit. We are a planet of warriors. For thet last 5,000 years there has been a war somewhere on earth every single day, non-stop. Without war, we stagnate technologically, strategically, and culturally. The ET's would be sorely mistaken to think theyn could take this world without a fight, and without every singgle human willing to die in Kamakazie fashion rather than to roll over and hand our planet over to off-world animals with fancy toys.

For these and other reasons, I beleive that we sand a very fair chance of winning any alien conflict as long as we remember who we are. We are of this world, this is our planet, and mother earth is our protector. Do not fight them in the skies, take the home field advantage and use the soil of this world as our battlefield. Draw them out, amke them come meet us in battle, and we will prevail.

We need to start building an army today of supporters who have faith in humanity and who would be willing to take up arms against aliens. As far as I know, there is no Earth defense league or organization. We need to establish this NOW before the war starts, not after combat has been initiated and were all scrambling to get our s@!# together.

Comments, suggestions, concerns??? I'd even like to hear from those of you who think we CANT win against aliens, but please explain exactly WHY you think this...Thanks!

HUMANS RULE THE GALAXY (or we will soon enough)

1. Assumption. Where did you get the info on the limit of "aliens" that could come? You're assuming they don't have wormholes or something similar that would allow an endless stream of aliens through.

2. Another assumption. You're assuming you know what they want and that "nukes" are the pinnacle of WMDs. If aliens are capable of interstellar travel they're technology would have to be beyond "nukes". How about mass mind control or mass paralysis... abductees never seem to be able to put up a fight.

3. "In essence, they are rusty as hell when it comes to ground fighting tactics" ...Racking up on assumptions lol. You're assuming a crapload of stuff about a theoretical advanced lifeform we know zero about wow.

4. Another assumption but exactly. Gorillas wouldn't be able to take down our military, even if there were 6 billion. Our intellect and technology alone would make them easy pickings. A limited number of Spaniards conquered an entire civilization of Aztecs and the technology gap was nowhere near as great.

5. LOL This isn't a Spielberg movie man. I'm willing to bet a far larger portion of the population are not "kamikaze warriors" lol... hell, the majority of Americans can barely get off the couch without losing their breath let alone partake in extended warfare. Then there's the general cowards that WILL surrender, the traitors that WILL turn-coat thinking they're saving their own heads, the disabled, the handicapped, the children, AND the elderly. We're not a planet of 6 billion healthy, toned, war-minded 20-30 year olds, get a grip of reality. We eat chips and watch reality tv all day.

I'm with you on the fighting part should some aliens show up starting crap but this little speech is kind of.....cliche... something you'd expect right before the climax of a movie. It sounds like Independence Day came on HBO and you got carried away in the spirit of it.

You're not a General and nobody is gonna rally to your call for an "Earth Defense League" lol. We have real problems here and now to worry about, not this sci-fi movie rip you've just run-down.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
All they have to do is fling a huge space rock at us at a major city.....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yep I remember that and I also remember we didn't hit it ? depends how advanced they are ? if they are very advanced ,as in “Spielbergs War Of The Worlds “ I don't care what anyone says we're toast.
edit on 16-7-2011 by edtheduck because: spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk

It depends on what the aliens are after. If they are after resources, they'll take them and leave. If they want our water, they will carve out "beachheads" and siphon it off. If they just attack heavy industrialized areas, it will cripple man's ability to produce the weapons of war we would need to fight back. If they attack high population areas, they will wipe a large portion of the human race off the map quickly. If they want our planet, my guess is that they have been watching us for a long time and know exactly how to take it from us. I doubt that and alien race would show up without first having recon'd the planet for their needs. The French would surrender immediately.

good points; if the aliens want slave labor they will try to conquer, but if they just want the material resources they would plague humanity and take over. clever ones could 'negotiate' with one or more countries, either secretly (a la X-Files) or openly, and use the political structure as go-betweens (many conquerors do that, e.g. Romans).
book 'Out of the Dark' by David Weber has an invading technology so advanced they are vulnerable to our 21st century tech as they have gone beyond armor, chaff, etc.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1310840204&sr=1-1

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Assumptions.

I don't believe in ETs, but you can't make bold claims like that.

1) How do we know there's only thousands or so Aliens? and why compare that to 6 billion humans? Part of those 6 billion humans are children, a major part actually. If you factor out all of those incapable of wielding a weapon (women, children and men included, let's not get sexist here) that number dwindles down by nearly 50%.

2) We don't know what kind of weaponry they have, or what kind of shielding they have, or if they're capable of using magic. Yea I said it, magic. I'm just saying, an Alien throwing a fireball in our faces is possible.

3) We also don't know that they won't nuke the # out of us. The aliens may just despise us. They may have all the resources they need. They may not even use water or oxygen or plants or any of our natural resources, I'm sure they've developed technology to last without it. They can nuke the # out of us if they wanted.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

ANY alien race would be able to send us into extinction.

Well, that depends. If this race would be from our solar system, we do stand a chance. We can create thermonuclear explosion, and that's something for start.
If they're coming from different star. Well. not much we can do.
It's all coming down to energy output we can pull off against our enemy. Energy needed to reach another star is so immense that we just wouldn't be able compete

. If they killed us at a ration of 1,000 for every one of them we killed, humany would still prevail based upon sheer numbers alone.

How about they kill millions every second in initial attack. How's that stands in your calculation?

2) The aliens will NOT "nuke" the planet or engage in any other environmental destruction on a massive scale because that would destroy the very thing they came after

Dont be silly, we nuked earth over 2000 times, and they would be aiming

I'd think even a 10 push ups would be more physical activity than your average ET get's in a month.

I strongly doubt their technology is manually operated.

We are a planet of warriors. For thet last 5,000 years there has been a war somewhere on earth every single day, non-stop. Without war, we stagnate technologically, strategically, and culturally.

Yeah, really depressing that is, might be a reason why we will never be introduced to other races.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So, could our simple viruses and bacteria be the ultimate weapon against a biological entity who has never encountered them before?

Remember what the common cold did to the Native Americans? (Not to mention smallpox in wool blankets!)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Pretty crazy OP, will you join sides with the Decepticons to win the war?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneYouFearIsRight
So, could our simple viruses and bacteria be the ultimate weapon against a biological entity who has never encountered them before?

Remember what the common cold did to the Native Americans? (Not to mention smallpox in wool blankets!)

Why do people act like that door doesn't swing both ways...?... like we have superviruses which are devastating to all other forms of life in the universe while we are invulnerable to alien pathogens of any sort. Alien disease would be just as deadly to us as earthly diseases would theoretically be to them.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
it would depend on the alien forces and the type of technology they have

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If aliens are capable of interstellar travel and all this marvelous tech, why go all the way to earth? Why waste entire fleets for one tiny blue planet in the vast sea of stars? With their tech, they could have explored many many star systems and found planets with more resources than earth, and not have to deal with the locals.

My speculation is, if aliens ever made war with humans, it won't be for earth, they don't need our resources. WE would be the resource they have traveled to collect. Where else in the universe, as far as we know, would they find humans?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join