It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate for the Jews

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

sounds like they're afraid of something. maybe something like this: There is no definite answer to the question of when Judah emerged,[1] although it seems to have occurred no earlier than the 9th century BCE. Archaeology (This section requires expansion.) Little archaeological evidence of the Kingdom of Judah has been found, some archaeologists doubt it ever existed. Kingdom of Judah even with all those maps that look real ancient ? It's all about perception, isn't it ?

Thats an interesting satanic spin.

UN sponsors Lucis Trust, which was created by Alice Bailey - Theosophist, Buddhist-Gnostic mystic, who claimed to be channelling an 'ascended master', some sort of spirit i guess, named Djwal Khul. The UNs under secretary general, Robert Muller, known around the UN as 'the philosopher', also claimed to have based his theology on baileys esoteric writings.

So...I wouldnt believe what the mainstream archeology, or anthropology, or comparitive mythology, or anyone else in the mainstream, because the mainstream is anti-Jewish and when i say Jewish, so there isnt any confusion, im referring to Judeo-Christian standards of morality, has to say about the history of Judea, or anything biblical for that matter.

At a more metaphysical level, this issue is better understood, because this appears to be a mitvating factor in causing the elites to react against Judaism as it does.

The Jewish God, as you know, is equated with the platonian concept of the "demiurge". The demirge is the spiritual force responsible for the creation and formation of the world. Our egos, therefore, are directly derived from the influence of the demiurge. The demiurge, according to this doctrine, seeks to enslave man by forcing them to follow his strict laws, and fearing him.

Ive discerned two basic Pagan attitudes to the God of the world. The first is polytheistic; worships God, in addition to other gods, making God just 'another' of the gods, as a Zeus, or Indra, or Marduk (which have some archetypal connections to the biblical description of God, particularly the name Elohim), and the other is Nihilistic, which is found in Gnosticism and Buddhism.

Anyways. These people have identified the Jewish people as the physical incarnation of the demiurgic principle. Just as they revolt against God up above, in spirit and actions, so to do they oppose and frame, and wreak damage on his incarnation in this world, the Jew, who promotes conventional morality, 10 commandments, or in Talmudic lexicon, the "7 Noahide laws", which include not to murder, steal, harm nature, be sexually immoral, not to blasphemy Gods name (which extends to all human beings) or be idolatrous. These 6 are reflected through a 7th principle, which is the institution and enforcement of this system of law on Earth. They are thought of by the contemporary Kabbalah as 'vessels' which create the means to bring down the ideal, into the real. It is literally a program for world transformation, in the view of the kabbalists.

Instead of percieving a divine mystery in the concept of Gods law, Gnostics and Pagans are aghast at the "arrogance" of this principle, this archon, from imaging himself to be the only God.

Instead of them inferring, as i can easily infer, that this creation we call life, was NOT created by a human being, and so there is perfect reason to believe that the Jews recieved an authentic revelation from the God of not mere creation, but of all. The being of existence (the very name YHVH, means "being" or "eternity") extending himself within his creation, to relate, not on a metaphysical level, but at a personal level, with a refracted element within his Self......Its an interesting idea. Certainly different from how Hinduism, or Gnosticism concieves the world.

But, alas, the Jews and the Pagans do not see eye to eye. And unfortunately, as filosophia implied in his post, those with "Gnosis" recognize a need to purge the Jews and their religion - way of looking at things - out of the world.

Its a sick thing...... It really, really, deeply is. Because you dont seem to recognize that you are seeing things from one perspective. And as the Bible emphasizes time and again, The God of the world has separated Israel from the nations:

The prophecy of Balaam

From the rocky peaks I see them, from the heights I view them. I see a people who live apart and do not consider themselves one of the nations

So, that to me atleast keeps me away from acting immorally. I have atleast enough self knowledge to know that i shouldnt allow myself to perpetuate evil, lie, steal, murder etc, because of a philosophy that beckons me. Something is wrong with that philosophy. This "knowing" must be a lesser, almost counterfeit type of knowing. Where the goodness of heart, and a tolerance towards others; ie; a humality, an acknowledgement, that we mere humans can never understand the mind of God, so we could never really know if he would or wouldnt interact with his creation as the Jews claim he has.

Most people have been taught a superficial, stereotyped dumb down Jewish metaphysics, and instead have had Eastern philosophy, hinduism, Buddhism, New Age, Theosophy, Gnosticism, and other pagan cults, made entirely available to them.

Of course, this can only be expected. We live in a non-Jewish culture. Our ancestors were Christians (atleast mine were) and so for 2000 + years the glory of Israel has faded from the world. Any memory of her,
edit on 5-9-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by starchild10

anti-zionism is the new opiate of the masses.

What is it really? A Zionist is one who supports a Jewish state in the land historically known as palestine (know before that as Judea)

What is so evil about this idea? Look at China. Look at how they exploit their laborforce; hundreds of millions of people.. Shouldnt this inspire more support than opposing a state for the Jews?

It amazes me how frail people can be when it comes to challenging their own prejudices.

we are just very upset when we see the zionist protocols coming to fruition by the jewish people through the exact substrate that the protocols proport to use. eg....the media, the federal reserve(gold and money), the press, the judicial systems, the government, it was like reading the protocols when i saw joe lieberman (zionist agentur) all of a sudden switch parties so he could run with john mccain, he stood next to john constantly coaching him ...it was sick to watch....then joe switched back to the democrats when john didn't win....and to see rahm emanuel coaching obama just like he did clinton back in the days....i'm watching michael chertoff running a mass groping session/microwave naked scanning session in america.....ben shalome bernanke, paul wolfowitz, maddoff, straus kahn, william krystol, rockefellers, and many many many more jewish zionists that are in THE key positions that control the USA.......there's a zionist behind every issue that the americans can complain about. name an issue and i'll point you to a zionist in the key position that made that issue happen....even the roe vs. wade abortion case...the jewish lady that was roe, was a jewish zionist who converted to christianity and has spilled the beans...she claims that there were jewish organizations that payed her to do this lawsuit...they coached her, provided the lawyers, everything....it seems they even provided a jewish judge for the case..one Harry Blackman, who gladly decided to kill a billions of goy fetuses vicariously through the clinics......so yeah, not real happy with the jews....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
.....suppressed from publication. Even the Temple Mount is daily being excavated by Waqf authorities, leaving piles of rubble outside the mount for archeologists to rummage through.

What have they found!? Imagine the evidence they must have destroyed!

Anyways. I study other religions. I try to show as much tolerance and patience as i can.

I just wont tolerate immorality. Thats my basic string, that guides me. I can be happy, and elated, by being a good human being. If someone else has trouble being good, because his inclinations are toward egotism, then im sorry. Thats his "cross" to bear, his situation to reform. He indeed has a fault that needs correction.

This idea that "correction" is pointess, is asinine. It has as much validity as the claim that it doesnt. Both make a claim, and either could be true based on which paradigm is ultimately true.

In the Kabbalistic perspective, pagans see things from a lower perspective.

Perhaps "lower" is too harsh. Maybe theyre too rambunctuous, and like children with alot of energy they just rush into situations without thinking it through. They have the spirit, and their cosmology, metaphysics and mysticism is clearly very sophisticated, but they lack the self restraint, and analysis of personal motivation, to see through their own self delusions.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
dp

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yes...Lets believe the opinion of a Klu Klux Klansman.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

ex kkk, he's not one any longer and he makes alot of sense....of course jewish people won't like him because he's spilling the beans...was he wrong about the jewish slave trade? where it was jewish ships and captains that went down to africa and transported the africans back to america to be sold as slaves and then using the press and the media promoted white anglo saxon males as the guilty party ? tell me, was he wrong?
edit on 5-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I may not agree with him on many things, but his analysis of the (self-proclaimed) Jewish leading role in pushing multi-culturalism is pretty accurate.

The thesis he puts forward is rational and not hate-filled.

BUT - see how you respond with ugly, highly charged, emotive responses? That's a very familiar tactic in these discussions.

See too how you seek to make someone seem REALLY BAD for putting forward a reasoned argument...

See how you seek to make ME look bad for posting it?

I could also say:

Yes, let's believe the opinion of a psychopathic, hate-filled, anti-Gentile Israeli leader.

That is an example of replying in kind....

edit on 5-9-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

No, let's believe the opinion of a psychopathic, hate-filled, murderous Israeli leader..

i'm saving this one in my notepad to pull out and look at now and then
that was the most perfect answer i've ever seen....there are so many things that even the theocracies knew about the jewish cults that's why they didn't care for them either.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

ex kkk, he's not one any longer and he makes alot of sense....of course jewish people won't like him because he's spilling the beans...was he wrong about the jewish slave trade? where it was jewish ships and captains that went down to africa and transported the africans back to america to be sold as slaves? tell me, was he wrong?

Oh..Im sorry. "Former" klu kulx klansman...LOL?

Are you serious? Anyone who was a grand dragon in the klu klux klan, whose basic philosophy is white supremacy and bases itself largely on a satanic/gnostic philosophy, loses all credibility.

These people thrive with lying, and decieving others. And here you are, rewarding them with your naive praise.

As for the information in the books he quotes. Information is intangible, and so can easily be tampered with. There are people who write books about the evils in the Talmud, and as somebody who has read much Talmud, is a non Jew, and who has read alot of Jewish literature in general, i am completely amazed with the slander and base misrepresentation of Judaism through mistranslations, editting, or completely altering Talmudic texts. Even those Texts in the Talmud which do speak negatively of non-Jews, are still contradicted by the code of Jewish Law, the Shulchan Aruch, and by pretty much every Jewish books on Mussar - ethics.

Some Jews may infact be rude to non-Jews, but they are not evil people planning to take over the world as this repulsive satanist Robert Byrd claims they are..

Even common sense should make clear that the Catholic Church is mostly to blame for the mass murder of Native Americans. And even if there were Jews involved in the slave trade. Big deal. There were more Christians, undoubtedly involved in it aswell. It was neither a "christian" nor a Jewish trade. It was big money. That is all. Trade is the only thing egotstical human beings care for, because it means a big payday. There were many Jews in Spain, Portugal, England and the Netherlands who would have thrown in their hat, because tend to excel most in business. Another one of their unfortunate talents.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
There are some pretty messed up Jews, I won't deny that. But just be careful when stereotyping an entire community, because it's not true for everyone. I am a Jew, I had a bar mitzvah. And I will be the first to admit that many Jewish stereotypes are true for many Jewish people. But at the same time, I don't quite fit the Jewish mold, I never have. I've always thought outside the box. And if i'm like that, then it only makes sense that there are people like me out there. Just be careful with the stereotypes...

I agree. It has happened many times on ATS that if I make a criticism of Israeli foreign policy I am immediately stereotyped as anti-semitic, as hating Jews.

I used to be very careful to distinguish between the Zionist and ordinary Jews, because I absolutely didn't want to generalise or stereotype..... but it made no difference. The 'anti-semitic' stereotyping continued. So, now I don't even bother making the distinction.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You deny the Zionist take over of the planet? You can deny it all you want, the evidence is there for anyone with a grain of sense to see.

This quote of yours is exactly what you are doing:

These people thrive with lying, and decieving others. And here you are, rewarding them with your naive praise.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

"knowing", it certainly is a sort of satanic kind of knowing.

Knowing is satanic?

Youre insane. If a problem exists, ie; lets say unemployment, do you just focus on "employment" in order to get employed again,

Yes, of course !!! When you need to get a job, do you A) focus on landing an interview, or B) focus on how unemployed you are? Check yourself before you call someone insane. That's not civil to say such things.

edit on 5-9-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Gnosticism and mysticism mean basically the same thing, there is no "left" and "right" for it. Would that mean gnostics support war and mystics support welfare? It makes no sense, Gnosis means knowledge, specifically knowledge of the inner truth. Mysticism is experiencing the divine through mystical revelation, i.e. ecstatic meditation. Samadhi.

You are very rude to just call people insane for not agreeing with their opinion. If anything you are the one showing hatred in a thread that supposedly decries hatred.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by patternfinder

ex kkk, he's not one any longer and he makes alot of sense....of course jewish people won't like him because he's spilling the beans...was he wrong about the jewish slave trade? where it was jewish ships and captains that went down to africa and transported the africans back to america to be sold as slaves? tell me, was he wrong?

Oh..Im sorry. "Former" klu kulx klansman...LOL?

Are you serious? Anyone who was a grand dragon in the klu klux klan, whose basic philosophy is white supremacy and bases itself largely on a satanic/gnostic philosophy, loses all credibility.

As for the information in the books he quotes. Information is intangible, and so can easily be tampered with. There are people who write books about the evils in the Talmud, and as somebody who has read much Talmud, is a non Jew, and who has read alot of Jewish literature in general, i am completely amazed with the slander and base misrepresentation of Judaism through mistranslations, editting, or completely altering Talmudic texts. Even those Texts in the Talmud which do speak negatively of non-Jews, are still contradicted by the code of Jewish Law, the Shulchan Aruch, and by pretty much every Jewish books on Mussar - ethics.

Some Jews may infact be rude to non-Jews, but they are not evil people planning to take over the world as this repulsive satanist Robert Byrd claims they are..

Even common sense should make clear that the Catholic Church is mostly to blame for the mass murder of Native Americans. And even if there were Jews involved in the slave trade. Big deal. There were more Christians, undoubtedly involved in it aswell. It was neither a "christian" nor a Jewish trade. It was big money. That is all. Trade is the only thing egotstical human beings care for, because it means a big payday. There were many Jews in Spain, Portugal, England and the Netherlands who would have thrown in their hat, because tend to excel most in business. Another one of their unfortunate talents.

why are you not commenting on my other post before that one? very telling indeed.....

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

And its important that we come to a root understanding of why the Jews are opposed and for what reasons.

Sure, I'd love to know your argument as to why this is the case. I'm all ears.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I hate People who hate People.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
An ex-Zionist Jew, on Jews....or, as he calls them, alleged Jews.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Knowing is satanic?

Any knowing that leads to harming civil, upright people, yes, it is a satanic type of knowing. Very much.

Yes, of course !!! When you need to get a job, do you A) focus on landing an interview, or B) focus on how unemployed you are?

Let me evolve the question.

If you keep losing jobs, would it not be good to reflect on the reasons behind that?

Anyways. Nope. I think ill keep to my insane comment. Its more the vapor from reading that earlier comment of yours that seemed to equate Gnosis with Hating Jews.

Was that what you were trying to say? Does Gnosis lead to a different perception of Jews? Should every Gnostic come to the same conclusion about Jews (by which i mean their religion), and so Zionism??

Gnosticism and mysticism mean basically the same thing, there is no "left" and "right" for it.

Here again, more generalizing.

Gnosticism is a different type of mysticism. Kabbalah, is another type of mysticism.

Having studied both, i can see very real differences between the two, which reflect their metaphysical understanding of the world around them.

I dont like you saying "gnosis" because it equates the pagan idea of gnosis - as the only true knowledge, which of course is what you mean to say to begin with.

It makes no sense, Gnosis means knowledge, specifically knowledge of the inner truth. Mysticism is experiencing the divine through mystical revelation, i.e. ecstatic meditation. Samadhi.

But Judaism - Kabbalah, and Gnosticism, come to entirely different conclusions. They thus must be experiencing a different "Gnosis", hence my widening of the term mysticism to include these two radically different paths.

Metaphysically, Judaism and Gnosticism are worlds apart. The very fact that the Jewish God - the object of worship, is the Gnostic Satan, should put this issue to rest.

You are very rude to just call people insane for not agreeing with their opinion. If anything you are the one showing hatred in a thread that supposedly decries hatred.

Spare me the crocodile tears..

You know what you implied, and so the insane comment stands. If you retract what you said with regard to Gnosis = knowing Jews need to be dealt with, then i will apologize for calling you insane. It was my mistake.

Sure, I'd love to know your argument as to why this is the case. I'm all ears.

Link

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
A lot of good info on the link below.
ZionistCrimeFactory
Smart people don't hate these Zionist Jews as much as they FEAR them. You can't really fight them, they own the battlefield. Because John and Janet Doe just LOVE Israel, and Israel just loves a dumb John and Janet Doe, we have to fight the ignorant before we could ever get to our Zionist controllers.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join