It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
well i predict that happened already after the harry potter finale
ok i guess i agree but nothing will happen and people already gave you stars and flags, i suggest you that you never come back to this forum after sep 29 because im going to tell you how much of a liar are you if this is not true, sorry but i dont get why people lie over things like this, just wanting attention, im not saying you're a liar but we will see.

oh and all those things about lambs and lions i can't take them seriously, that just reminds me of all that twilight movies stuff, if any of you know about i,t you will know why i laugh when someone's like omg lions and lambs!!
edit on 15-7-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by manticorex5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
ATS is becoming a little crazy with wild predictions. I mean wasnt YESTERDAY supposed to be the biggest show on Earth ie 13th July with some people claiming Michael Jackson to be returning of all things

Michael Jackson returning?? WTF

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
I AGREE.

Am curious . . . how do you come by your convictions . . .

job?

spiritual communciation of some sort?

Friend, relative, co-worker . . . associate . . . in the know?

BO XIAN, Hi
That's what they call a hot topic. If I was to answer straight up the circling sharks would be homing in for the kill. Its what they are waiting for. I am going to protect this thread so, sorry, I'm not going to go there.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolmanmike
I am also in the business of making predictions but the one prediction that I can make came to me in a dream. See I do agree with the number of the date of your prediction but it is the wrong month. Whatever is going to happen is going to be on the 29th of July, which is only a couple weeks away. If anyone would like to know more details of how I stumbled upon this little prediction of mine, feel free to ask.

Coolmanmike, Hi
Sure, I for one would like to hear you out.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jana12
During the wee hours of October 17, 1988, I had a dream that was more like a vision. This was the 2nd time in my life that I had this type of unusual, but enlightening experience. The first time had been 10-years earlier and 'it' also came true. So, I lived 10-miles outside of San Francisco and I worked in San Francisco when I had this 2nd dream vision. Anyway, on 10-17-88, I was shown, while in a paralyzed sort of dream state, that the Bay Bridge would collapse under the strain of a major earthquake. I was shown the exact section that would collapse, as well as buildings shaking and glass breaking, amongst other detailed visions. I saw a brief glimpse of myself frantically trying to get out of the City. It was vivid and it was not anything like a typical dream. It was not a nightmare. I was being given specific information by a Being, whom I was not permitted to see, but he was standing behind me and communicating to me through telepathy. (In waking life I'm not telepathic, although I'm highly sensitive and highly intuitive). I was to watch the events unfold as 'he', this Being who did not speak, telepathed to me. I am NOT a predictor, a psychic, a fortune-teller, a clairvoyant, or anything of that nature. Anyway, about 6-months after this nighttime paralysis vision, if you will, we experienced a 6.0 quake around 6:00pm, shortly after I arrived home from work. There were no reported injuries or damage. I knew it wasn't the quake that I was shown in the dream vision -- it was a warning. The house just shook violently for about 5-8 seconds. I was able to sense it coming on as I always kept several large wire hangers hanging in an empty closet for the sole purpose of being able to predetermine a quake a moment before the actual violent shaking would start -- so I'd have a head-start, a moment to close all window blinds and to get myself and my children in the safest possible place in the one moment I had to do so -- usually under a door jam and away from the bookshelves and glass/windows. So, as soon as I would hear the hangars starting to clink-kling-ting, I knew an earthquake was imminent before anyone else could sense it (except for the folks 20-miles away at the U.S. Geological Center in Menlo Park, CA) and I would shout out "EARTHQUAKE" and the kids would come running to me and await direction. So, the next morning at work we were talking about the 6.0 and I finally mentioned my dream/vision from 6-months earlier. I told them that this was a warning and in 6-months on 10-17-89 we would have a big earthquake. I told them of the dream and that although I wasn't warned of the 6.0 in the vision dream this must be a prelude to the one I dreamt about. No one believed me. On the day of the big earthquake I was thinking about it and so I was leaving the City, as planned, earlier than usual, at 5:00pm, as I'd assumed for sure it would hit at 6:00pm, a half-hour after arriving home ... but them BAM! ... 5:01pm it hit .. and it hit hard. I was thrown, but considering what I went through and endured I did come out better than my counterparts. Maybe b/c I paid attention and took it seriously, instead of ignoring a major event that was sure to happen. I had been selected -- I'd been purposely shown this major event. I only have these dream visions once in a great, great while. I do not claim the ability to make predictions, unless I am shown these visions, which rarely happens for me. I cannot request them. I did have another one last summer, almost one year ago.

This Thread intrigued me and caught my attention b/c, as I said, almost one year ago, last summer, I had another vision dream where I was taken to a place and shown what would happen a year later ... that would probably 'take one's breath away' in one year ... which is right around now. I'll post that tomorrow. It's 2:00 am and I don't want to go into it right now.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Jana12 because: (no reason given)

im actually really interested in this, please post about it!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i must agree there are a lot of predictions lately,one should remember that what you see may not be a pyhsical occurence involving everyone but ones mind trying to tell you of a personal event,Symbols in visions are very difficult to decipher sometimes,,you could see the world comeing to the end but then latter that vision becomes fullfilled and it turnes out you lost someone/thing that meant the world to you.People who do not have visions or ignore them just cant really grasp that visions are real,are rarely 100% accurate because noone thinks the same.and when you dog someone who does have a gift you destroy a great tool.Nothing is perfect and everything takes practice to perfect. be blessed

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by infojunkie2
Well let's see, that is the date of Rosh Hashana, which is the next feast to be fullfilled by Jesus and the bride, which happens at the rapture, but aliens will appear to say that they were the ones who took the Christians..

So that makes it 2 predictions on this thread then. Aliens... taking Christians...feast... bride. Got it.

I got a little tired of rreading through this long thread at page 8 but anyway.....

You've provided no details, no worries. But here you are announcing a very vague prediction and when someone suggests something that could have relevance, if not be part of the prediction itself, you immediately dismiss it as another prediction.

This in my mind just destroyed NOT the credibility of your prediction, because I always take these things with a huge grain of salt anyway, but your sincerity and in particular, your integrity.

You see, you cannot have it both ways - on the one hand provide no details of your earth changing 'event' and then presume that a prediction presented with details is a prediction other than your own. You can't do that because going by what you have outlined in the OP and repeated throughout this thread, you DON'T KNOW what the event is.

I also believe in the rapture event and there will be a 'new age' on earth post rapture and this event will probably shock a lot of people, and there will be a new paradigm immediately post-rapture for a period of time. I too thought that it may have some relevance to your prediction, but according to you it doesn't, even though you don't know what the event you predict is.

Sorry to come across in this manner, but I think if you cannot provide details, which is fine imo, then please do not presume that someone else's prediction or interpretation of the 'even't' is not one that can relate or otherwise be the same thing because you do not have a monopoly on it, even if the revelation was given you.

Surrealist, Hi
I see that I offended you and I apologize. I did not give your short post the respect you feel it merited, in fact I unwittingly trivialized it. I do relate to what you said. We are not strangers in our views and I am happy to have your interpretation sit alongside mine.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The prediction is vague for a reason. Use your imagination folks. Or just pay attention to the world around you. No one really knows what is going to happen but many feel something coming.Things are very strange right now, they have been for a long time and definitely this year. Elenin will be significant in some way. Taking our breath away can mean so many things... I choose to believe that positive change is coming. I hope that everyone else will believe in and hope for the same.

Since others are hypothesizing I'll take a shot too.

Perhaps by taking our breath away it will also remove our dependence on this atmosphere of ours. Maybe the Earth and Universe (or some other force?) for some reason has decided to alter the cycle of life being wiped out on Earth. Rather than an extinction event again we will be allowed to leave in peace and allow the Earth to heal. With our reliance on the atmosphere gone and perhaps some other changes via a leap in evolution of sorts we will return to the stars.

It could mean something as simple as a dust cloud from some sort of event in which the population is reduced but some survive.

Wasn't there a report recently from the Chinese claiming they detected an object "following" Elenin? I believe they reported that it was a spaceship. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It could be a number of other things. It could also be nothing. Also not sure about the 29th. But it does seem that there is quite a bit going at the moment.

I wish everyone the best during these times.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I predict my 10 year old cat will hack up a fur ball by the end of this month, at the latest. I also predict it will take her breath away, at least until her throat is cleared of the fur ball.

My prediction is based on long term observation of said cat, and her fur ball hacking habits. Also by how much fur ball remedy I feed her.

I predict, my prediction will be more accurate than yours. We'll just have to wait and see.won't we. Also, I will be more than willing to take a photo of the fur ball once my prediction comes to be, and post it here as proof. So there!

Game on...

Des

Des, hi.....me verses your cat's fur ball. Precious.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi.
What advantage do you have by telling us this "prediction"?

From what I've read in the first few pages, you have given us no details at all about what is going to happen, except it might take our breaths away.

If your not willing to give details, if your not willing to give advice about what to do etc........then what IS the point of this thread?

If it's going to happen, it's gonna happen.

So far you making this thread seems like a waste of "your" time....unless you like the attention that is.

edit on 15-7-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cegullah
reply to post by Juran

I'm sorry if I haven't bothered to read ALL of the replies in this thread, but I'll get straight to my point: did you read the Genesis Grid by P.M. Woolford? Because he DID predict not only that something astonishing looks set to happen in the night of 29/30 September, but he also explains exactly why. In fact, I would go as far as to say it is not a prediction, but an eye opener to a pattern of events that has been under our very eyes these last years. It is an absolute stunner!!! (and no, it will not be the end of the world).

This pattern involves a theme of power (Iran, New York, the Vatican to name but three), and power cuts, all pointing to the date of 29 September!!! And the theme of that night will be a great deception!!!

Now I am a very sceptic professional researcher. I check my sources, I check and double check everything before I write about it. And I can safely assure you: Woolford knows his stuff. He is also totally down to earth and unimpressed by conspiracy theories, TPTB and so on. I've heard him interviewed on X-Zone radio, where is is becoming a regular feature as he stands out from all the kooks and nutcases with his razor sharp analyses.

I'm telling you all: READ THE GENESIS GRID OR LISTEN TO PETER WOOLFORD ON X-ZONE RADIO!!!

IT WILL EXPLAIN IN IRREFUTABLE DETAIL WHY YOU SHOULD STAY UP IN THE NIGHT OF 29-30 SEPTEMBER!!!

edit on 15-7-2011 by Cegullah because: typing error

So we ' Down Under' are gonna see the results first then huh? Given the huge time diff??
I like that. There is something almost sensual for me, to have something over/before the ' States'.
An almost unheard of occurence.
Bring it on I say!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
There has been evil masquerading as omnipotent power, like plagiarism and this causes negative effects on humanity.

Until humanity stops believing evil and stops punishing good, humanity will be negatively affected.

How valid is spending THOUSANDS of BILLIONS on wars for little or no purpose or gain and practically bankrupting the nation and it's inhabitants as a means of funding such atrocities?. As well as the destruction of people and places already struggling.

There used to be food mountains and now food shortage?

Corruption beyond the pale?

Unsustainable immigration?

Collapsed economies?

etc. etc. we all know it, but day to day living has blinded us to it. Unless the people stand up for good (and true good, as opposed to those masquerading as good) how is anything ever going to be recitifed?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Can you provide us with a clue or additional information regarding this prophecy?
Like in relation to what.
Nature?
Financial?
Social?
Disclosure?

Its not a prophecy because that would give the prediction a religious overtone and I want to avoid that happening.
I cannot tell you what will actually occur, I only know that it will literally take you breath away, and mine, and not everyone will recover from the effect. Its a waiting game, its not a guessing game.

To take every person on this planets' breath away and the event that will cause it, makes me think about that good (?) old GWB quote of ' shock and awe'. And I agree with you. Some 'thing' is going to happen. Not sure I entirely agree with your timeline but thats beside the bye. The important thing is that at least some of the residents of this planet will be prepared for something/anything. Namely the likes of us... conspiracists, and some religious peeps!! The latter will read HEAPS into whatever occurs as a 'sign', and they may well be right!
But I get on with my life with a happy heart, a love of Gaia, a love for my fellow man, a connection with our Universe and beyond, an open heart and a soul unafraid of leaving its vessel.
In the End...what will be will be.

I love the old T S Eliot quote....

IN MY END IS MY BEGINNING.

Not saying we will end, just that for me, it holds no fear.
edit on 15-7-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

annella, hi love your post. I think the likes of us, as you put it, have the edge because we are looking at the world with our eyes wide open. Okay some interpretations are a bit wild, far out etc but sometimes we have to work through the weird and outrageous to establish the boundaries before homing in on what is and what isn't. I salute you for not giving in to fear.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cegullah
reply to post by Juran

I'm sorry if I haven't bothered to read ALL of the replies in this thread, but I'll get straight to my point: did you read the Genesis Grid by P.M. Woolford? Because he DID predict not only that something astonishing looks set to happen in the night of 29/30 September, but he also explains exactly why. In fact, I would go as far as to say it is not a prediction, but an eye opener to a pattern of events that has been under our very eyes these last years. It is an absolute stunner!!! (and no, it will not be the end of the world).

This pattern involves a theme of power (Iran, New York, the Vatican to name but three), and power cuts, all pointing to the date of 29 September!!! And the theme of that night will be a great deception!!!

Now I am a very sceptic professional researcher. I check my sources, I check and double check everything before I write about it. And I can safely assure you: Woolford knows his stuff. He is also totally down to earth and unimpressed by conspiracy theories, TPTB and so on. I've heard him interviewed on X-Zone radio, where is is becoming a regular feature as he stands out from all the kooks and nutcases with his razor sharp analyses.

I'm telling you all: READ THE GENESIS GRID OR LISTEN TO PETER WOOLFORD ON X-ZONE RADIO!!!

IT WILL EXPLAIN IN IRREFUTABLE DETAIL WHY YOU SHOULD STAY UP IN THE NIGHT OF 29-30 SEPTEMBER!!!

edit on 15-7-2011 by Cegullah because: typing error

Can you confirm if this is infact the source of your great prediction?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
reply to post by Juran

I agree. In the interest of typing two lines of text, I'll continue... Will you tell us what will happen? If you tell people, then there is a better chance they will regain their breath, you know, so it doesn't come as such a surprise. Thank you, that will be all. Peace.

ZackMorris, hi,
Well it wouldn't be a surprise then would it? I can tell you that it, an event, is going to occur that will take your breath away so that afterwards when you have your breath back you will understand what just happened to you. That's the purpose of this prediction. If you knew the exact time and the details of the coming event then the effect would be negated and of no value to you. Peace

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

Jana12, hi I really am looking forward to hearing more of your visions so please don't forget.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

You now have me listening. I will not flame you, but wait until the date to do so if its proven to be false.
I have my own end of the world prediction obtained through astral projection, and ET contact.
I've posted it, and as yours, will wait to see if I'm wrong (hopefully I am. Most likely i am
)
And hopefully you are too. However I disagree with the main concept of your post, that progress is bad.
If we didn't progress, we would still be in the dark ages when the church ruled all and science was ridiculed.
If we didn't make any progress, we would still be cavemen that didn't know what fire was.
Progress is the key to success, and establishing a healthy, and peaceful civilization.
However Success does not come without sacrifice.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

=O
In my prediction/vision the earth was wiped out by three to four asteroids, it blew its self up, and re-pieced it's self back together, and formed a new earth, that was radiating positiveness, oneness, and equality for all.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by Juran

=O
In my prediction/vision the earth was wiped out by three to four asteroids, it blew its self up, and re-pieced it's self back together, and formed a new earth, that was radiating positiveness, oneness, and equality for all.

ok i looked up into your threads and you made a thread like this "Should I go in to get tested for schizophrenia?" and your threads are weird man, im not saying you're a liar, but probably you're just really intro crazy stuff.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

....I only know that it will literally take you breath away, and mine, and not everyone will recover from the effect.

So, that suggests something to do with the air we breath - the Earth's atmosphere?

You did say literally

edit on 15-7-2011 by McGinty because: typo

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join