It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
you know, some people who are not straight forward and know something and do not tell till the very end sounds like a salesman with a pitch and you can only hear the pitch at the end. WELL, these people are hiding. WHY, should one hide? Like the salesmans pitch at the end. Maybe the hide is for the pitch at the end. Lets get to the pitch. OBVIOUSLY , you know about something, this is what you have to hide. Maybe fearful until it happens, then you give the end pitch and say i told you so or something to that effect. BUT it is something more than that, isn't it? WHAT , the internet will get shut down. THIS will effect every man , woman and child and so called litterally take your breath away. Now lets dig in further. A particular word you used to communicate to someone, i will leave that for later and let ats find and dig to understand. NOW, about your cander. You seem hesitant to alot of people here on ats. COLD, if you ask me. I myself believe that something will happen, that is EVIDENT, WE all know that. WHAT is, THAT is the question. It seems to me you know MORE than the questions and leave things out, like a salesman would do to get rid of an old junk car. Am i getting warm?

Cloaked4u, Howdy
Thing is I'm not selling anything, Its just a prediction. I have said wait and then be my judge.
I guess I probably do sound a bit cold but that is because I agreed in my opening post that I would not play up to the hype or make out I am something I'm not. Also, contrary to what you might think, nothing is obvious.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
During the wee hours of October 17, 1988, I had a dream that was more like a vision. This was the 2nd time in my life that I had this type of unusual, but enlightening experience. The first time had been 10-years earlier and 'it' also came true. So, I lived 10-miles outside of San Francisco and I worked in San Francisco when I had this 2nd dream vision. Anyway, on 10-17-88, I was shown, while in a paralyzed sort of dream state, that the Bay Bridge would collapse under the strain of a major earthquake. I was shown the exact section that would collapse, as well as buildings shaking and glass breaking, amongst other detailed visions. I saw a brief glimpse of myself frantically trying to get out of the City. It was vivid and it was not anything like a typical dream. It was not a nightmare. I was being given specific information by a Being, whom I was not permitted to see, but he was standing behind me and communicating to me through telepathy. (In waking life I'm not telepathic, although I'm highly sensitive and highly intuitive). I was to watch the events unfold as 'he', this Being who did not speak, telepathed to me. I am NOT a predictor, a psychic, a fortune-teller, a clairvoyant, or anything of that nature. Anyway, about 6-months after this nighttime paralysis vision, if you will, we experienced a 6.0 quake around 6:00pm, shortly after I arrived home from work. There were no reported injuries or damage. I knew it wasn't the quake that I was shown in the dream vision -- it was a warning. The house just shook violently for about 5-8 seconds. I was able to sense it coming on as I always kept several large wire hangers hanging in an empty closet for the sole purpose of being able to predetermine a quake a moment before the actual violent shaking would start -- so I'd have a head-start, a moment to close all window blinds and to get myself and my children in the safest possible place in the one moment I had to do so -- usually under a door jam and away from the bookshelves and glass/windows. So, as soon as I would hear the hangars starting to clink-kling-ting, I knew an earthquake was imminent before anyone else could sense it (except for the folks 20-miles away at the U.S. Geological Center in Menlo Park, CA) and I would shout out "EARTHQUAKE" and the kids would come running to me and await direction. So, the next morning at work we were talking about the 6.0 and I finally mentioned my dream/vision from 6-months earlier. I told them that this was a warning and in 6-months on 10-17-89 we would have a big earthquake. I told them of the dream and that although I wasn't warned of the 6.0 in the vision dream this must be a prelude to the one I dreamt about. No one believed me. On the day of the big earthquake I was thinking about it and so I was leaving the City, as planned, earlier than usual, at 5:00pm, as I'd assumed for sure it would hit at 6:00pm, a half-hour after arriving home ... but them BAM! ... 5:01pm it hit .. and it hit hard. I was thrown, but considering what I went through and endured I did come out better than my counterparts. Maybe b/c I paid attention and took it seriously, instead of ignoring a major event that was sure to happen. I had been selected -- I'd been purposely shown this major event. I only have these dream visions once in a great, great while. I do not claim the ability to make predictions, unless I am shown these visions, which rarely happens for me. I cannot request them. I did have another one last summer, almost one year ago.

This Thread intrigued me and caught my attention b/c, as I said, almost one year ago, last summer, I had another vision dream where I was taken to a place and shown what would happen a year later ... that would probably 'take one's breath away' in one year ... which is right around now. I'll post that tomorrow. It's 2:00 am and I don't want to go into it right now.
edit on 15-7-2011 by Jana12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I am not mocking anyone, all i want is to hear is the pitch of yours. I know about the earths magnetic field and i know there is a breach in it. where i do not know right now. BUT this slather you talk about, is it related?

No it isn't but if it is I am unaware of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
Gosh people, just read the post! Leave it as it is: a prediction. Put it in the back of your mind. When the 29th of September rolls around, bring it back out. The OP doesn't seem to be trying to gain "glory" from all of this...He had a vision. I respect it and I hope something positive happens that will transform us all into something better.

Yeh! A star for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Can you provide us with a clue or additional information regarding this prophecy?
Like in relation to what.
Nature?
Financial?
Social?
Disclosure?

Its not a prophecy because that would give the prediction a religious overtone and I want to avoid that happening.
I cannot tell you what will actually occur, I only know that it will literally take you breath away, and mine, and not everyone will recover from the effect. Its a waiting game, its not a guessing game.

To take every person on this planets' breath away and the event that will cause it, makes me think about that good (?) old GWB quote of ' shock and awe'. And I agree with you. Some 'thing' is going to happen. Not sure I entirely agree with your timeline but thats beside the bye. The important thing is that at least some of the residents of this planet will be prepared for something/anything. Namely the likes of us... conspiracists, and some religious peeps!! The latter will read HEAPS into whatever occurs as a 'sign', and they may well be right!
But I get on with my life with a happy heart, a love of Gaia, a love for my fellow man, a connection with our Universe and beyond, an open heart and a soul unafraid of leaving its vessel.
In the End...what will be will be.

I love the old T S Eliot quote....

IN MY END IS MY BEGINNING.

Not saying we will end, just that for me, it holds no fear.
edit on 15-7-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
LOL @ this being on the front page, and Juran taking you all for suckers.

Your all attached at one end of the string, and he is pulling you along on the other.

Pathetic excuse to garner attention. Face to palm

SPACEYstranger,
I can take the citicism and a lot more besides but suggesting that I am taking my fellow ats members for suckers is way below the belt buster. Pucker up or shut up.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
No offense to the OP personally, so don`t take it as such. But.. I think the ILLUMINATI CARDS aka ILLUMINATI CARD GAME from 1985 and on, are probably far more accurate than people who have been posting predictions on here.
edit on 15-7-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

I agree. In the interest of typing two lines of text, I'll continue... Will you tell us what will happen? If you tell people, then there is a better chance they will regain their breath, you know, so it doesn't come as such a surprise. Thank you, that will be all. Peace.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by Juran

'I agree'

Juran, I will not star your OP nor flag your thread. Neither will I pass judgement on your prediction until after September 29.

May we walk in love and strive towards peace.

Yeah, may we forever, Sahabi xx

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
"taking our breath away" seems to me a bit of a double meaning. On one hand it means literally so that maybe we cannot breathe due to some gas which displaces the oxygen or whatever. On the other hand it means awe and wonder so like many predictions, there is a language which is given/used which can mean different things. Another consideration is that maybe time is not fixed and that a predicted 'event' only happens when other events have slotted into place which may make the planned 'event' occur earlier or later or not happen at all.

The point is that anyone could have a dream they considered to be a prediction, and many people have. The question now is - what do you do with it?

Potentially the fate of millions/billions of people lie in your hands and you 'believe' that you have been given this insight for a (possibly important) reason. You would be pretty selfish if you kept it to yourself. On the other hand, you open yourself up to ridicule and being wrong, and you have to consider where to post it so that the most people get to hear about it and are 'saved'. Those are fears most people would have. Personally, I'm ready to go tomorrow, but I think I have to stay and see this thing play out a while longer.

Doom and Gloom are only our interpretation of events. Just like the 'Death card in the Tarot does not necessarily mean death in a spread, but has more a meaning of monumental change - which is what death would be to most people. An event cannot be described as 'good' or 'bad' as it is just an event. For some people it will be a good thing and for some it will be a bad thing and it is people who label stuff not the event itself.

So, now that we have been told of this prediction, what do we do? Well, that is up to each one of us, and it seems from reading the first couple of pages that no-one believes what the 'predictor' has predicted will happen anyway.

Thats just the way it is, we all have to make peace with ourselves and be ready to go in an instant. Then it really doesn't matter, does it? It is only the ones who want to control where and when and how who have problems with their ending.

Thanks for telling us anyway. :-)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

You forgot to add the following lines:

"I hereby declare that all of the above 'facts' are true to the best of my abilities."

Yours sincerely

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
LOL @ this being on the front page, and Juran taking you all for suckers.

Your all attached at one end of the string, and he is pulling you along on the other.

Pathetic excuse to garner attention. Face to palm

SPACEYstranger,
I can take the citicism and a lot more besides but suggesting that I am taking my fellow ats members for suckers is way below the belt buster. Pucker up or shut up.

So where else have you publicised this prediction? As it allegedly involves everyone on Earth surely you're not restricting yourself to revealing it only to ATS members?

If your intention isn't to humiliate and mock the membership show us where else you've made this prediction known. As you state yourself, "This is my one and only prediction to the world at large."

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Years ago, I will guess about 11 or 12 years back..my mother relayed one of her many prophetic dreams to me. (I would say she has about an 80% accuracy rate.)
I do not recall the exact details, only that she was in some sort of a tunnel, in a subway-type train. Her speed got faster, but somehow the walls outside the train slowed down, if that makes sense. As she sped along, she realized the walls were covered in tons of books..mostly biblical or religious type books.
The train suddenly came to an abrupt, screeching halt and a very loud voice boomed "September 30th!".
When she awoke, she said it was an end-of-the-world dream.
The dream was very unnerving, and each year the end of September has always made me feel anxious.

My son was born on September 29th. He will be five this year. I wonder what will happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

I'm sorry if I haven't bothered to read ALL of the replies in this thread, but I'll get straight to my point: did you read the Genesis Grid by P.M. Woolford? Because he DID predict not only that something astonishing looks set to happen in the night of 29/30 September, but he also explains exactly why. In fact, I would go as far as to say it is not a prediction, but an eye opener to a pattern of events that has been under our very eyes these last years. It is an absolute stunner!!! (and no, it will not be the end of the world).

This pattern involves a theme of power (Iran, New York, the Vatican to name but three), and power cuts, all pointing to the date of 29 September!!! And the theme of that night will be a great deception!!!

Now I am a very sceptic professional researcher. I check my sources, I check and double check everything before I write about it. And I can safely assure you: Woolford knows his stuff. He is also totally down to earth and unimpressed by conspiracy theories, TPTB and so on. I've heard him interviewed on X-Zone radio, where is is becoming a regular feature as he stands out from all the kooks and nutcases with his razor sharp analyses.

I'm telling you all: READ THE GENESIS GRID OR LISTEN TO PETER WOOLFORD ON X-ZONE RADIO!!!

IT WILL EXPLAIN IN IRREFUTABLE DETAIL WHY YOU SHOULD STAY UP IN THE NIGHT OF 29-30 SEPTEMBER!!!

edit on 15-7-2011 by Cegullah because: typing error

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jana12

I will look back through my posts, but earlier this year I posted on ATS about my little boy (coincidentally born on 9/29) drawing me a very detailed picture on his Magna-Doodle of the bay bridge breaking to pieces and falling in to the water. I admit, it was quite a shocking thing for a 4 year old to draw and has been in the back of my mind since then. We never did figure out what inspired him to draw it, but he adamantly repeated his sketch several times for several people so it obviously means a lot to him.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think this has something to do with October 28th, 2011. 30 days before that date is September 29th. I also think the numbers 1260 and 1290 figure into this somehow
, but then again...

"literally take away the breath of every man, woman and child". If only you could elaborate on this cryptic phrase.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

You wrote: "Last time God promised to cleanse her with Water, and he did, this time he promised he'd cleanse her with Fire." Where did you get that quote? Where did you read that?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

but it could come sooner, certainly not later.

but it could come later, certainly not sooner.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Jay-morris, hi I guess you are like most and presume that I had a dream or a vision. I never trust dreams, there are too many ways that they can be interpreted and its impossible to do it objectively. But I don't think - in fact I know that I am no different from anyone else. No I would never come back here under another ID.
Noone far as I can see has 'fallen' for this, you underestimate the combined wisdom of ats members. Some are sceptical, of course. Some just don't want to get into it, fair enough. Some are thinking about what I have been saying with an open mind, neither judging or condemming, good for them. Then there are some who get all in a twist over anything outside their own parameters of reality, they tend to be on their own.

Its nothing to do with "some who get all in a twist over anything outside their own parameters of reality, they tend to be on their own" Its do do with the fact that ATS gets loads of people like you every year, who come out with some prediction, and every single one of them have been wrong,

Like i said before. There could be a few reasons why you are doing this. Maybe your gullible,want attention, or maybe you really believe what you are saying. But, at the end of teh day, that date will come and go, and life will go on as normal.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
ok so this may rattle the hornets nest again but as i posted earlier that i would repost anything new that i see...for those who read some of my threads/posts you should gather i dont play with others emotions or make idle statements.Also some of you are aware my health is not well so I am running around 45% of my abblities.Let me state for the record it is near impossible to give cold hard facts on any prediction one makes..its an essence just like your soul,some people have the gift to see visions of the past or things to come(again when i am better i am going to put this in physcical facts the best way i can,still looking for volunteers)...but onto my new vision(not sure to call it a prediction) Still have no date(but when i have some more peaceful time i will write it down more accurately and maybe someone good with dream interpretations can see a date or time in it)

It was a bright flash,my breath left me but i saw no others harmed.and things looked foggy or hazy...the new part was their was defeintly a rushing sound and moister in the air with a smell that i am going to describe as boiled egg yolk,pine and ash. i remember seeing a flag with some kind of horse or bull on it....i know this sounds weird and i dnt know if its gonna happen on the date being predicted i just find it odd that some of the op i invisioned myself. As always,be blessed

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join