It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
your thread assumes that after the 29th September we will still have access to ATS, so the events that do take place surely cant be physical ? Anyway if your prediction does come true your welcome to a star and a flag, but if it doesn't, expect unending ridicule

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I disagree
Your post was well written and showed deep concern but alas I disagree with your prediction.
Unfortunately for the very reasons you state, nothing will change.
If some great catastrophe falls upon the Earth later this year, things aren't going to get better, they'll get a whole lot worse. I can't actually think of one thing that would improve our predicament. A harsh, pessimistic perspective but with each generation I see it’s exponentially worse. Kids don’t treat adults with respect and the manipulation, greed and selfishness is ever growing. The people of the future will have a disdain for our generation for sure.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I certainly will not criticize anyone for their views/opinions or the like...it is of course what makes us a great people. I will however sympathize with many on this board who find it extremely difficult to track the predictions never mind the inordinate duplicity.

MODs please for the love of all that may be, can you create a "Predictions Calendar"? A simple "...this is what is supposed to happen on this day and that..." calendar with each prediction hyperlinked to its applicable board.

If my request is inappropriately place certainly please advise. Otherwise, friends and ATS faithful please echo my sentiments...

Meanwhile I have my popcorn and binoculars and the family is packed up ready to go...just in case....

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Comet Elenin (Blue Star Kachina) passes closest on Sept 25. Leading up to that earthquakes and large Volcanic activity producing ash which blocks the sun out for three days.

The three days will be the time of purification (masks will be removed) to prepare for the new consciousness. The Christ Consciousness. aka the return of Christ.

Hopi/Maya prophecies.

edit on 15-7-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

My life is one wierd, but cool experience lol.
There's so much that I have yet to talk about on the interwebz.
That thread was written out of fear due to an experience I was having with entities at the time.
I mean the past few months I've realized that so much has been happening since I was born its nuts.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

i for one hope this doesn't happen. It is my daughter's 5th birthday on the 28th, being that it is a thursday we won't have a party til saturday (1st October) and that would just kill the mood.

I agree.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
LOL @ this being on the front page, and Juran taking you all for suckers.

Your all attached at one end of the string, and he is pulling you along on the other.

Pathetic excuse to garner attention. Face to palm

SPACEYstranger,
I can take the citicism and a lot more besides but suggesting that I am taking my fellow ats members for suckers is way below the belt buster. Pucker up or shut up.

So where else have you publicised this prediction? As it allegedly involves everyone on Earth surely you're not restricting yourself to revealing it only to ATS members?

If your intention isn't to humiliate and mock the membership show us where else you've made this prediction known. As you state yourself, "This is my one and only prediction to the world at large."

edit on 29/09 by Juran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
For anyone that cares....July 25th is "A Day Out Of Time" Jose Arguelles" Circumpolar Rainbow Bridge...aka the Noosphere.

People all over the world will focus on the "Noosphere" on that day. "The Collective Consciousness"

Plug into the consciousness on that day.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Your all attached at one end of the string, and he is pulling you along on the other.

SPACEYstranger,
I can take the citicism and a lot more besides but suggesting that I am taking my fellow ats members for suckers is way below the belt buster. Pucker up or shut up.

So where else have you publicised this prediction? As it allegedly involves everyone on Earth surely you're not restricting yourself to revealing it only to ATS members?

If your intention isn't to humiliate and mock the membership show us where else you've made this prediction known. As you state yourself, "This is my one and only prediction to the world at large."

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Hey mate...we Antipodeans have to stick together and support each other no?
( except for the coming RWC that is..lol)

I have my own visions, and I choose to keep them close to my heart but I do think everyone needs to be prepared...just like good Boy Scouts and Girl Guides!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

SPACEYstranger,

Torsion, hi
That is a reasonable issue you have raised. I looked around until I came upon ATS. I'm glad I did because here the forum members have open minds and take on board ideas and concepts that the mainstream simply can't handle. You are 'the world at large' because who else would listen to me anyway? Why beat myself trying to get across to the deaf? It would be great if this thread were to spread out beyond ATS but at the end of the day I am not a fanatic, I don't want to be seen to be pushing some kind of agenda and that is one of the ways the mainstream would interpret my actions.
So don't expect me to be pushing a barrow from one forum to the next trying to get my message across. If it does travel it will be by word of ATS members but I hold no hopes or expectations.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I dream about the end like 2 - 3 times a week now and the intensity is getting alot worse in each dream. I get the feeling from the dream that these events are very close too. The destruction is always from fire and water though. Also the sky is usually red in the dreams...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Hi.
What advantage do you have by telling us this "prediction"?

From what I've read in the first few pages, you have given us no details at all about what is going to happen, except it might take our breaths away.

If your not willing to give details, if your not willing to give advice about what to do etc........then what IS the point of this thread?

If it's going to happen, it's gonna happen.

So far you making this thread seems like a waste of "your" time....unless you like the attention that is.

edit on 15-7-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

Phoenix, Hi
I have answered this Q elsewhere In short it is better for you to have some comprehension of what you have just experienced after the event than to be in a state of total bewilderment. You will be better equipped to take the next step than those who had no forewarning whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Thanks for the take care bit.

You need it.

A bit odd to say there is no need for this.

Your thread and sentences and thinking patterns, now those are odd. Telling you that you do not need to do all this is less odd.

Poor you, just a human.

Are you implying that you are more than "just a human"? You know, since you spout these predictions? Or am I reading it wrong? Because if I'm correct, you're a human as well!

And poor me? Poor you.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
Can you provide us with a clue or additional information regarding this prophecy?
Like in relation to what.
Nature?
Financial?
Social?
Disclosure?

Its not a prophecy because that would give the prediction a religious overtone and I want to avoid that happening.
I cannot tell you what will actually occur, I only know that it will literally take you breath away, and mine, and not everyone will recover from the effect. Its a waiting game, its not a guessing game.

Well by the clue, it sounds if we are going to lose oxygen from some sort of event, if its "literally going to take our breath away" something of extreme heat or ash maybe
i guess we will have to wait and see if this comes to pass.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
There has been evil masquerading as omnipotent power, like plagiarism and this causes negative effects on humanity.

Until humanity stops believing evil and stops punishing good, humanity will be negatively affected.

How valid is spending THOUSANDS of BILLIONS on wars for little or no purpose or gain and practically bankrupting the nation and it's inhabitants as a means of funding such atrocities?. As well as the destruction of people and places already struggling.

There used to be food mountains and now food shortage?

Corruption beyond the pale?

Unsustainable immigration?

Collapsed economies?

etc. etc. we all know it, but day to day living has blinded us to it. Unless the people stand up for good (and true good, as opposed to those masquerading as good) how is anything ever going to be recitifed?

Theabsolutetruth, hi
Absolutely true and the good will triumph. The end game has begun.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

I agree! However, if we are thinking on the same page with this one, I came up with Sept. 26.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Originally posted by Cegullah
reply to post by Juran

I'm sorry if I haven't bothered to read ALL of the replies in this thread, but I'll get straight to my point: did you read the Genesis Grid by P.M. Woolford? Because he DID predict not only that something astonishing looks set to happen in the night of 29/30 September, but he also explains exactly why. In fact, I would go as far as to say it is not a prediction, but an eye opener to a pattern of events that has been under our very eyes these last years. It is an absolute stunner!!! (and no, it will not be the end of the world).

This pattern involves a theme of power (Iran, New York, the Vatican to name but three), and power cuts, all pointing to the date of 29 September!!! And the theme of that night will be a great deception!!!

Now I am a very sceptic professional researcher. I check my sources, I check and double check everything before I write about it. And I can safely assure you: Woolford knows his stuff. He is also totally down to earth and unimpressed by conspiracy theories, TPTB and so on. I've heard him interviewed on X-Zone radio, where is is becoming a regular feature as he stands out from all the kooks and nutcases with his razor sharp analyses.

I'm telling you all: READ THE GENESIS GRID OR LISTEN TO PETER WOOLFORD ON X-ZONE RADIO!!!

IT WILL EXPLAIN IN IRREFUTABLE DETAIL WHY YOU SHOULD STAY UP IN THE NIGHT OF 29-30 SEPTEMBER!!!

edit on 15-7-2011 by Cegullah because: typing error

Can you confirm if this is infact the source of your great prediction?

Cegullah, hi
No it isn't but I shall be taking a look at Peter Woolford because he sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by Juran

You now have me listening. I will not flame you, but wait until the date to do so if its proven to be false.
I have my own end of the world prediction obtained through astral projection, and ET contact.
I've posted it, and as yours, will wait to see if I'm wrong (hopefully I am. Most likely i am
)
And hopefully you are too. However I disagree with the main concept of your post, that progress is bad.
If we didn't progress, we would still be in the dark ages when the church ruled all and science was ridiculed.
If we didn't make any progress, we would still be cavemen that didn't know what fire was.
Progress is the key to success, and establishing a healthy, and peaceful civilization.
However Success does not come without sacrifice.

Thedeadwalk, hi
Well then my reply to you is that we have progressed down the wrong path.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

I'll one up on u, I predict that within the next 3 weeks there is going to be a major accident at CERN in Gevena. I think you have a high probablity of being right on the 9/29 also, i would say more towards 9/11.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join