It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a genuine prediction and I guarantee the biggest show on Earth.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My prediction is that this guy is full of BS..

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Show?? NOT MICHAEL JACKSON AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My prediction is the the U.S. Congress will pass a budget... that will certainly change my life.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Another "I know something will happen but I cant tell you what is" threat. Sorry if im highly sceptical about this one, but I am sceptical for a good reason I am not?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
Another "I know something will happen but I cant tell you what is" threat. Sorry if im highly sceptical about this one, but I am sceptical for a good reason I am not?

I dont think you need to apologize for not taking BS seriously.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
so im going to attempt to think of a way in which people may think this possible...so the breath will be taken away, now breath, we breathe air, if the air was to be polluted in some way that would be similar to breath being taken away, some will recover others will not...so maybe the pollution will not spread thick nor far enough around the planet to make conditions uninhabitable...so my first thought is...what large volcanoes are currently playing up? are there any worth mentioning...now there is also a threat of radiation, can that travel with the wind? might seem like a stupid question but im not trying to make any definite remarks here any way...just possibilities worth considering

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymuz
so im going to attempt to think of a way in which people may think this possible...so the breath will be taken away, now breath, we breathe air, if the air was to be polluted in some way that would be similar to breath being taken away, some will recover others will not...so maybe the pollution will not spread thick nor far enough around the planet to make conditions uninhabitable...so my first thought is...what large volcanoes are currently playing up? are there any worth mentioning...now there is also a threat of radiation, can that travel with the wind? might seem like a stupid question but im not trying to make any definite remarks here any way...just possibilities worth considering

In order for his/her dream to come true, the oxygen would have to be removed from the atmosphere.

I've had dreams about this for a while now. And I'm always ending up running around frantically looking for oxygen tanks to breathe on in my dreams.

but dreams are dreams...and for the oxygen to be removed from the planet something HUGE has to happen...

again....no one can predict the future...and the date thing is BS

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm getting tired of these BS prediction threads
why is this on the front page ....
I'll be back on the 29th of Sept to exhale my breath
in your face with a mouthful of expletives

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've had this weird theory (if you can call it that) that by the 21st Oct 2011 everyone will have seen something in the sky that would make people realise something will change forever...ive had this feeling since the beginning of January for no real reason. I have no idea why that date, or exactly what i think will happen....and for this reason I've never started a thread about it lol

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Ehhh ... yes a lot are BS ....

BUT ... For some reason I still love to read predictions ... especially when the OP seems genuine and not a douchbag.

If you hate them so much ...don't even click on the thread. lololol

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Oh, you poor deluded fools. The incident which will result in affecting every living lifeform on this Planet has already taken place and continues. I refer to FUKISHIMA. The chain reaction in all reactors is still not under control. So the question remaims. Why. The info coming out of Japan is nonexistant let alone what is being done to contain the radoactive contamination eminating unrestricted from these radioactive piles.IMO not enough is being done. GHUs

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by g2zs1

You could be onto something.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

You wrote: Very interesting, thank you for this information! You should make a thread about Wooldford´s ideas, like basic introduction. It seems to be quite unknown, yet important and credible!

That's a great idea - yes, I might just do that and start a new thread on the fascinating things he says, like: two higher beings in the universe have given us their calling cards in the form of the numbers 7 and 11, and these relate directly to the sun and the moon. Together these two beings have some pretty wonderful plans for mankind, but they won’t make these plans come into being without announcing them to all mankind first. Everyone will know. But not on the night of 29 September, because that will be a night of deception.

I personally wonder if there won’t be a major development or announcement changing the balance of power on this earth. There have been so many important power shifts recently already, many of which have happened ‘under the radar’: Germany reaching prominence, leading the veritable powerhouse of Europe which most only see as a crumbling institute. That’s a deception. The Vatican deceptively gaining a foothold in the Middle East through manipulating nations. The US and the UK rapidly sinking, and the Chinese and the Russians eyeing each other and the Germans across continents and wars. Hidden power everywhere, waiting to erupt. And according to Peter Woolford, a great deception being revealed soon – what will it be? The Vatican announcing their relationship with aliens? The Germans striking a Comprehensive Middle East Peace Agreement which will be anything but peaceful? Peacekeeping troops on the West Bank, ready for more war on a scale never seen before? Or the EU moving into a new chapter? Who knows.

Back to the subject: I have actually met Peter Woolford. He is a very unassuming chap and doesn't seek the limelight at all, but once you get talking to him, you'll be riveted! Just bear with me while I try and work this ATS thing - I'm still a novice here. But Peter Woolford may well turn out to be WAY more interesting than this Juran character. Plus, I could try and persuade him to join us! Wish me luck.

Are you listening Juran, you may get more than you intended by throwing in this challenge!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

I'm getting tired of these BS prediction threads why is this on the front page .... I'll be back on the 29th of Sept to exhale my breath in your face with a mouthful of expletives

If you hate this sort of thing so much, why read it? Nobody is forcing you to. Just because it has been bumped to the first page still means you can exercise your right to ignore it.

I think lots of people here are being unfair on the OP. He has something to share, yes he's being a bit vague but then that's often the way it goes with premonitions/predictions.

You know what, just to really hack you off spoonbender, I'm going to throw my own 'prediction' into the mix. Earthquake. Indonesia. 8.8 (or possibly 8/8 - hey remember they're vague and easily misinterpreted). It was a dream.

Now I accept that my dream has 101 possible explanations. The fact I recently downloaded the quake app to my phone, the fact I spent time in Indonesia when I was younger, the fact that I lurk around ATS's quake threads more than is probably healthy.

But at the same time I want to defend the OP's right to make his prediction, and like he says hang him out to dry after Sept 29 if nothing happens. But I'll reserve judgement and will spare him even if he's wrong. This isn't Iran you know. People should be allowed post what they here, and as for those who say, "yeah but doom mongers put the fear of God into people," well I say if you are that easily scared then perhaps ATS ain't the place to be...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Is this about "The Bump"...or...this big life changing spiritual realization that everyone will feel, according to some. And some people might not recover because they are so used to being manipulated so when they realize they are a spiritual entity not bound by the human body they will simply be in a state of shock and may not ever recover and only those that know they dont know everything and that everything is a possibility will accept the fact and survive in a new world?

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Juran dear....I know what ya said, but that was too vague. Why do this to people if you truly care. Be more specific with your understanding of things to come that will "take our breath away".

Btw...I prefer butter, not much into Honey.

Peace and love to you and yours!!! xoxox

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Not that I believe in "the bump" or any kind of spiritual realization, im trying to see if that is what YOU are trying to get at.

People predicting "the bump" predict it will happen on October 28th.

I do NOT deny OR accept any of this.

I have an open mind and if something happens that has never happened before, I will survive and thrive.

If nothing happens...

I will also survive and thrive.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow what a crock, now heres my prediction actually based on facts and the course of history with some real substance, not a thousand words of nothing:

Starting with the obvious debt of America and the collapse of the worlds economy. What they dont tell you is that it is the World banks desicion that USA has to default on Aug 2nd, even though it will destroy the entire wolrds already fragile economy since they all currently trade and buy stocks, bonds, gas and oil in american currency, and even though the entire world knows this every polotician is practically doing everything they can to not come to a decision on how to stop it, while the american people actually want it to happen because in actuality they already owe 14 trillion and 40% of every dollar they spend is borrowed and obviously cant afford there governments spending. so long story short, its inevitable so the banks, poloticians and people all want it to happen sooner than later even though it will casue the worst economic disaster in history since the downfall of Rome

So if the earth dosnt decide to swallow us up the unfathomable inflation of food, gas, power and water coupled with the loss of social security, welfare, and any affordable loan system in north america, followed by the loss of 4 million + homes overnight due to credit going down the tube, then the riots of the american people will be answered by a "state of emrgency" which is really just martial law, in case you dont know what that really means, its when the government loses all power and the military becomes the new government, ie Egypt, Tunisa, Argentina, and soon Mexico, most of europe, Africa and the USA will all be under military rule

And no im not just pulling this outa my ass, this is the sum of about 2 dozen articles ive read in the past month with between the lines info from comments of the american and europian people. This will happen, dont kid yourself. they want it to happen. This is the New World Order. Then when the entire world is in turmoil and WWIII begins over the remaining assets and resources of the planet and all seems downhill, Aliens will land to save the day, abolishing religion and race making the world 1 country and 1 people controled by 1 government. ok so thats my prediction, i give no date but it would seem like thats the plan. all this # isnt just happening by accident.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I agree! I believe in your prediction because it is the same prediction as the Hopi's and the Mayan's. The mayans states: We are on the 9th level of conciousness which during the 5th day (july 31th 2011 to august 17) man will be revealed something (the whole world)... during august 18 to sept 2nd 2011, the 5th night start... the people who will apply and chose to follow what they have learned during the 5th day will survive... the rest will no longer be amongst us. The only thing different is the 7th day ends on oct 28 2011 as per the Tzolkin Calendar.

I believe something will occur... the hopis says the same thing... but + there will be 2 comets in the sky... one is 45/p honda which will be visible on august 15 in the sky (north america) and the comet elenin which will be in the sky on august 16 (the blue star).

They say: if man fear the new born world, they will not survive.. but if they picture themselve living in harmony with the planet and what is on the planet will survive. they are happy and right now they feel there is something good coming up... they will live.

This is real and i believe in it.

Oneness... love to all and to all things.

reply to post by Juran

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Blinded

This is what I think the Op is referencing as well.

BTW....I do NOT care to live in an un- loving world.....bring on the new loving world. I embrace it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join