It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

1.) Stop spreading the nonsense that Anonymous has no leadership. That "everyone is Anonymous". That's all BS. Anyone who has followed Anonymous from the beginning (before they became a joke) knows there are higher-ups that control everything. Keep in mind there is a website and they do sell things and take donations. I guess that's just random people that control all that? It changes every day?

No there's not, prove it, I've been to most of the IRC meetings, it's a mess because EVERYONE is throwing out ideas.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by kbriggss

Is there any possible chance of stealth within the internet?

Well technically yes, the best way is to create a fake ip/identity, and than create a fake identity under that fake identity...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Good on ya's Annonimous for what use are doing... I say go hard and give the government hell for their crimes againts humanity. Like they say, every dog has their day! We could take back our world from the greasy clutchs of the power hungry elites buy hitting them where it hurts... Simple stratergy of war... Cut of the head and body will fall!!! Hackers and crackers of the world dont be threatened by the government of claims to close down the internet. It is important to realize the outcome of such actions when put into practice... Both pro and con. In fact it would most certainley put a big dint in their pockets alone due to loss of revenue the internet generates which is ridiculous in amounts. Disrupting the banks daily business operations would cause undeniable troubles for the elite powers which in turn would cause civil unrest and lead to the end of corrupt and greed fueled traiters of mankind within the governments and secret angencies of the world. The only way we will survive is to eradicate the corruption and work towards our evolutionary jump into a technologically more advanced age and work to build the ideal civilisation where modern enginuity and respect for nature create the tools to live in sync with our world and protect our way of life.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Ok, two questions:

1. What the hell does "Satanism" (pictured on the chains) have to do with anything?

2. How Anonymous doesn't get their Youtube account suspended for copyright infringement? I put like three seconds of a Men Without Hats mp3 in one of mine and the Internet police are kickin in my door for infringement!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

This just needs to be repeated. Anon will give the administration ALL the ammo it needs to enforce draconian rule on the internet.

"if the government shuts down your internet, shut down your government"
unless you just wanna sit back and let them take it.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Anonymous fights for your freedom to even be a hater and a troll even...

Your Welcome

Originally posted by soaringhawk
Anon are stupid. They're hypocritical losers from that trash heap 4-Chan. Bill Maher? Liberal loons.

Well i see you are trolling, your hating. At least the trolls and script kiddies on /b/ know how to troll with some originality. And those "stupid losers" managed to shut down some of the most secure gov web sites, expose a cult, expose dirty politicians ect. Hardly stupid or hypocritical, in fact genius and consistent.

EXPECT US
edit on 11-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Anonymous fights for nobody but themselves. We "expect them" to be the little whiny, snot-nosed punks they are. They haven't disappointed us yet.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The jester is interesting.

Danlambao.com, baotoquoc.com and th3j35t3r.wordpress.com point to 66.135.48.144.
Trafic from the ip.
United States 28.2%
Vietnam 17.8%

He seems to be a regular world traveler and is probly NSA.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I love you all my ATS brothers and sisters, always the first place I come for the news! I am intrigued by the work and ideals of Anonymous. I am a baby boomer and have seen terrible changes in the world during my life. I see corporations running the governments of the world through large financial contributions. In recent memory I remember BP policing the waters and shores of Florida preventing anybody from reporting on it. The horrible Fukishima nuclear disaster in Japan and owners, Tepco says they don't want to aggressively clean up the mess as it could seriously affect stock prices? States in America where it is illegal to photograph police. The Canadian government illegally incarcerating thousands of people for protesting the G8/G20 then congratulating the offending police officers. Corruption in all the banks.
In longer term memory I remember decades of oil companies killing/murdering indigenous peoples to get their oils and gas. The list is endless.
During world war II our families fought and died stopping the tyranny of the fascist Hitler regime. Now we the people have again given up control to the corporation's who set governing policies, that is fascism only it is not Hitler at the helm!
I am too old to truly help out as I am sure my IP address is everywhere. It is the young and ideal who have the knowledge and fortitude to change our world. Baby boomers have made a mess but we've also given you the tools to fix it! The simplest way to derail any movement anywhere is to divide and conquer, everyone here agrees that there needs to be change, if Annon is not your cup of tea then do something else, volunteer some time doing something you love, share your passions with a stranger, come together make a community, start a political party, run for council/mayor. This is your time and the time is now! What are you going to do?
brice

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Insults will get you nowhere, name calling ect. Anonymous is hardly a bunch of snot nosed punks, Anonymous ranges from all walks of life race, faith, age ect. If you really think we are just a bunch of 12 year old's that collect Pokemon cards and create memes. Then i have to lol, one would think a conspiracy website would be a little more supportive to the cause. Usually the people doing the name calling and hating are the bankers, elitist , pro NWO. In fact this is the response one would expect from a juvenile delinquent. Your thought process flawed, your approach moot.

Oh and Anonymous does provide tools to ensure the safety of fellow anons using things like TOR and proxy. This is all clarified on anonyops and wwp as well as offering help on IRC. It is not like we throw anyone under the bus or feed them to the sharks for some sick amusement. Again this is what THEY would want YOU to believe. I can only speak for myself when i say i steal wireless and use multiple proxy. of course there is risk, in any fight, in any war there will be collateral damage and casualties. I know the risk and it is a risk worth taking.

Catch me if you can

We are not terrorists, we protest peacefully. In the post bush internet everyone is a terrorist that is deemed a threat is it not? Next time you are in line getting molested thank the tsa for keeping us safe. Thank the good people at fb for blocking videos that contain information. Thank wall street for stealing our children's future, thank the Orlando police for seeing people are starved. Because it is a war of information. The machine will not allow this, we will not allow them to stifle our message.

Anonymous delivers

edit on 11-7-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrorist

So you are saying the cake isn't a lie?
Anon is hope...Anon is something we've needed for a long time. I welcome this light in all this darkness.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So, I tried to post this video on my Facebook for others to see, but it's been flagged for it's content. Facebook is censoring Anon...wrong move Facebook, wrong move...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It's good that someone is out there trying to ensure freedom of information. I sometimes sit back and wonder what sort of shape the world would be in if not for the Internet. Imagine for a moment if we only had television as the common source with its few sources of information run by massive conglomerates. Terrifying, isn't it?

As best I can tell, it seems like anonymous is a decentralized operation. I'm glad someone is out there trying to protect privacy, but I think it's a losing battle. Indoctrination happens in so many ways that information can't overcome it.

If only we had something similar for our school systems, to get people to think critically. But I doubt that will happen any time soon.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

As I said before most of the people here aren't really for change they just want to be hip to a conspiracy before anyone else. So they contrive them and see them everywhere and of course when real change is staring them in the face they have to say it's government engineered. These theorists will never do anything but toss out theories because they will never trust anything. It has actually made me a bit tired of talking to them because I'm wasting my time. I don't think there will ever be a group that they actually agree "it is what it is." They will never take a chance because they are so afraid of being deceived therefore they will never fight for change. They are pessimists and don't have faith in their fellow man, they don't think anyone is capable of making a difference and if someone starts to they will always say it's the government.

It really blows my mind. I don't know what they are waiting for.
What is awesomely retarded about their logic? They think "If this revolution causes the government to shut down the internet then we can't go online and talk about revolution." Make sense to you?

edit on 11-7-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So far, Anonymous has successfully stolen personal information of people who have no direct control over the terrible # done by companies who own the sites and services where their info was stolen. Oh, and they have knocked a few websites offline.

I'm all for this "crowd-sourcing the revolution" thing, but please will somebody enlighten me how Monsanto's website going offline for a few hours is going to help farmers who have been effectively snuffed out by that corporation? Or how posting Arizona law enforcement's personal information online is going to convince the Arizona legislature to steer back into sanity territory?

At its most disruptive, Anonymous has generated a few blips on the national news scene. Most likely, more than half of the country has no idea this stuff has even happened, much less who has done it or what their motives are. Also likely is that this kind of behavior is going to lead to nothing but crackdowns on our freedoms of speech and association.

I'm not saying I oppose what Anonymous is doing, but in the end without direct, meaningful disruptions in the Elite's ability to coordinate and execute their plans, or their ability to propagandize the public, it is ultimately meaningless. Anonymous could enroll ten million activists and really start a movement for change, and it would still be meaningless because there would be 290 million other people in America alone, who either have no clue or would be twisted by state/corporate media into opposing the revolutionaries and supporting the cancellation of fundamental liberties. A battle of ideas is all well and good, but it a world like ours you must be able not only to proclaim your own ideas, but to defeat and disrupt the ideas of the enemy.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Whoa, you guys use TOR? And PROXIES?!?! I bet you even use Freenet! You think I couldn't find an Anonymous punk if I wished to expend a joule of energy to do so?

Anonymous thinks it's helping. I get that. I really, really do. I also get that when they had they're fun little "attack a bank day" a few weeks ago, a local bank (not one of the big multi-national conglomerates) was shut down. One of those banks that grandmothers put their trust in because they're not one of the big ones. During that time nobody could access their funds. So while Anonymous was busy making a statement that those big, mean ole banks aren't to be trusted, regular people, that have exercised their right and chosen to put their trust in a bank, were hurt. And they want a clap on the back for that? Seriously??

In case you didn't know there was a term for it, it's called "collateral damage". And Anonymous couldn't care less who they hurt as long as they hurt someone. Whiny. Little. Punks.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

What kind of logic is that? Don't oppose anyone, don't protest in any form and you will be left alone, and we will have infinite rights and freedoms which we don't really use because if we used them TPTB would take them away from us?

If we do not exercise our rights - what's the effing point having them at all?

No revolutionary have said - "Hey guys! Stop protesting! They will take our rights away!"
Instead they protested and if the freedom of gathering and protesting was taken from them they protested even harder, and the more they got arrested, beat up, killed - the more they resisted!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

The jester:

Has caused Wikileaks some small downtime
Dos'd 4chan
Dos'd Westboro Baptist Church
Is dedicated to exposing Lulzsec
Absolutely wreaks of government boy toy.

And you are so high on him because....? Am I missing it?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
They do keep going though.

anonymouSabuThe Real Sabu
ATTN Intelligence community: Your contractors have failed you. Tomorrow is the beginning. #ANONYMOUS #ANTISEC
29 minutes ago

anonymouSabuThe Real Sabu
ATTN: Tomorrow will be two of the biggest releases for Anonymous in the last 4 years. Everyone brace. This is literally explosive. #antisec
2 hours ago

So I guess we will have to see what they have.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yes indeed, that is why I got out of the "UFO" field when i realized it was over run by your typical "I am an alien" and "a comet is a space ship filled with lizard men" as opposed to the few who really are seeking truth. Same goes with the faketriots when most are out for self gain. The truth is not an enterprise. Yes if i has a penny for evey time i was called a disinfo agent and a MIB

They got you to stop investigating 911, the distracted you with the Disclosure hype - sighs. These mysteries and conspiracy and forbidden knowledge will never come to fruition as long as long as they "naysayers" cooperate even enable the propaganda herein. Anonymous is not one person trying to sell you a book about reptilians, it is not a screaming Texan promising you radiation poisoning and offering you a product and certain death, it is not Al-Qaeda The mob rules with mob rule, your leaders have failed you. We have no leadership, leadership leads to direction and misdirection and corruption. Anonymous is hive mind, of ideas. People , me you, anonymity, we are anonymous. Think of Anonymous as the natural antibody's the body "internet" flowing through the blood stream fighting a viral infection "corruption" being the answer to this villainy.

It goes beyond fighting for freedom but morality

My most recent public endeavor: protesting the Westboro Baptist Church in my home town. The Roepers were displeased upon our presence. They split in a hurry

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Could be nothing, could be everything. With the range of targets they've had recently nothing would surprise me right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join