It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
A new video uploaded by Anonymous just yesterday that shows just how powerful they really are and how there plan to bring back freedom to humanity is about to kick off! Very empowering video!

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

****REMINDER****
STARTING A NEW THREAD
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

POSTING VIDEO LINKS
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Failure to do this may result in your thread being trashed

edit on July 12th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

This just needs to be repeated. Anon will give the administration ALL the ammo it needs to enforce draconian rule on the internet.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What? dont embrace ignorance, just because Anon doesn't abide by the Government DOES NOT make them terrorist...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Again, this "killswitch" would be used for other reasons, I'd rather have a group trying to change something, than people that sit around echoing the silly propaganda spewed out by the Media.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by beezzer

Again, this "killswitch" would be used for other reasons, I'd rather have a group trying to change something, than people that sit around echoing the silly propaganda spewed out by the Media.

Try this analogy. I don't want police in my town. So in order to get rid of the police, I'm going to rob stores, hurt people, break things so the police will go away.

Anon is provoking law enforcement to enact more laws, not less.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

I love their videos. I'm in!

Btw... if you go to their site and register you're free to cruise the forums. You have to register to read their forums. The Plan and Updates pages is very juicy. One interesting target to get their voice heard is Bill Maher & his show on HBO? Failed on June 24 but they trying again

OPERATION BILL MAHER *LIVE* ShareActions ! Actions ! View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts Topic(s) being watched Watch this topic for replies Add to your favourites Send to a friend Copy BBCode URL Print this page
Operation proposed by Caveman

As follows

Our first attempt on June 24th failed. I think we should try again.

Bill Maher is a comedian who hosts a political talk show called Real Time with Bill Maher. It airs live friday nights at 7:00PM PST on HBO. The format is a sort of debate on current events between Bill and a panel of 2-4 "experts" from various fields. After the show, he does a segment called Overtime with Bill Maher that goes live on the web, but it is also recorded and available online for many months. In this segment, he answers fan-submitted questions. I propose that we submit questions about Anonymous and/or LulzSec to try to get him to talk about it on the air. The show tends to lean to the left, but I don't know his opinion or the opinions of his guests on Anonymous, so make your questions relevant and thought-provoking. No #ing conspiracy theories.

On July 8, submit questions to Overtime with Bill Maher before 7:45PM PST, then watch the segment live starting at 8:00PM PST at the same address. Don't forget to upvote fellow Anonymous questions! Please do not downvote questions posed by others, unless they're really #ing stupid.

Note: You must register with HBO to post a question (fake information is fine). However, you must confirm your registration via the email address you provided before you can log in and post a question.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

I hate these people

As an interested party - could you please provide the evidence for this because I have looked and can't find it.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So your telling me you believe that the only reason these laws are being enacted is because of Anon?? Even if they didn't attack sites and cause mayhem, these laws would still be put into place. Believe what you want though, because that's what makes the internet the most powerful tool, the true endless source of knowledge, and collective thinking. Something that has to be protected.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Anything that "goes against the grain" will be used against whatever person, media, etc. that is used to communicate subjectification and will be acted upon with the inverse purpose of the initial message.

To say that what is being done will throw the "internet kill-switch" might as well say that using oppositional speech (by the majority of ordinary people) that goes against the grain will sooner-or-later end up in suppression in speech .... see what I mean?

You either fight or submit. It really depends on the severity of the situation (which is quite sever in my mind).

-AS-
edit on 10-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: structure + clarity

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I really don't mean to insult you guys or give any disrespect, but I believe it is paranoid to say that Anonymous is a way for the government(s) to get more control. Anonymous is exactly what it seems. Sometimes a cake is just a cake.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

If they wanted to make an impact, they should hack Fannie and Freddie and delete all records of loans from its system. Then do that to as many major lenders as possible.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

Try this analogy. I don't want police in my town. So in order to get rid of the police, I'm going to rob stores, hurt people, break things so the police will go away.

Anon is provoking law enforcement to enact more laws, not less.

Protests come in two forms - violent and non violent! But either way it's a Protest. Now could you explain your theory please?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Well there's currently a list (still in rough daft last I heard) but it contains sites that are potential targets, maybe it's on there?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

No doubt bro.

"e-terrorists"

wtf?

the TV tell you that?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Great movie! The internet and the 2nd Amendment (although sometimes infringed upon) are the last bastions of freedom within this country. In my honest opinion I really do think that people will stand up and cause a ruckus.

It would be like someone today assassinating Ron Paul, people will immediately know somethings up and that it wasn't just a "freak chance" assassination. Too many people support the idea and thats whats key. When you take away an idea especially one of great importance such as the two listed above, you back the lion against the wall, and that's when the claws come out.

I think the government knows this and that's why we haven't seen any real big threat to the internet although I am aware they have been trying to threaten it.

Its a simple concept really, think about how many people use the internet; its outdating the T.V.! Young people know this and older people say this. You can't take away the internet without having some sort of major reaction.

Anon is playing this real smart and I give kudos to them. Non-violent, non-lethal, hit-em-where-it-hurts (their pockets), and of course stealthy.

Personally I don't think this is a false flag or affiliated with government thing. Government doesn't target corporations and government agencies as Anon has. Government wants a false flag, they target the people in which Anon, for now, seems to be trying to uplift.

Thanks for the video OP!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

So your telling me you believe that the only reason these laws are being enacted is because of Anon?? Even if they didn't attack sites and cause mayhem, these laws would still be put into place. Believe what you want though, because that's what makes the internet the most powerful tool, the true endless source of knowledge, and collective thinking. Something that has to be protected.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

Like an immune response is triggered by an invading agent into the body, Anon is provoking the self-same response to our legal "body".
And to say that these laws would be done anyway is to furrther allow non-justifiable legislation.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by AeonStorm

If they wanted to make an impact, they should hack Fannie and Freddie and delete all records of loans from its system. Then do that to as many major lenders as possible.

Later to come? Who knows? This is a group of anonymous people. I would also like to see something more done about the big crops and banks ... Monsanto, for example, should be the next in line. But hey, I'm surprised that such a large group of strangers can even mobilize to effect the amount of change that they have!
edit on 10-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

And to say that these laws would be done anyway is to furrther allow non-justifiable legislation.

Exactly! which is why whats being done is being done...I dont quite get why we're going back and forth?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I just did in a previous post. It is MY OPINION (stress that) that Anon is nothing more than a sham ued to provide a reason for further draconian rules and regs on the internet.

In 1939, Hitler used a sham partisan attack to allow his army into Poland, uder the guise ofproviding safety and security to the polish people. We see how THAT turned out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join