It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: Guest Interview - Stanton Friedman *We Want Questions for Him from You*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We have Stanton Friedman as a Special Guest interview starting in hour two of the show this Saturday, July 9th.

We would love to hear questions you may have for him. Please post them HERE. While we may not get to every question, we will try

Also, if you would like to listen in and/or call in SHOW TIMES & INSTRUCTIONS HERE. We love callers!

More about Mr. Friedman:

Stanton Friedman - Bio

*He is is a self-claimed expert on Roswell as he is the original civilian investigator of the Incident.

*Majestic 12: his controversial book "TOP SECRET/MAJIC" about the Majestic 12 group, established in 1947 to deal with alien technology, was published in 1996 and went through 6 printings.

*The Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map case: www.seancasteel.com...

*He thinks SETI is pretty useless: According to him, S.E.T.I. stands for "Silly Effort To Investigate".

*His last three books include "Captured! the Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience" (2007); "Flying Saucers and Science" (2008) and "Science Was Wrong" (2010)..

edit on July 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If and when disclosure with ever take place? What would it take or have to happen for this to ever happen?
edit on 7-7-2011 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Mr Friedman, what is your opinion on Dulce Base?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why does Government have such a ventured interest in maintaining illusions over the existance of such things?

If THEY existed, why wouldn't they just overshadow our mere Earthly employers and give no illusions themselves?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I Would Like To Know How His Post Would Read When Answering On This ATS Thread:
Show us ONE, just one UFO pic or ANY evidence that can be proven as evidence of visitation.

i.e. What Does He Consider His Very Best Evidence/Proof?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My question would have to be;
Are some UFO's animals that live in space?

This may be an area that is not widely touched upon by the UFO investigative community or even science in general, yet I feel it has to be considered at some point..

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Is it true that there are human E.T.'s from outer space, which offered to help humans? But they only offered spiritual teachings so the U.S. government turned them down over the grey aliens. I want to know.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Great great questions so far! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Questions:
If modern science supports string theory with 9 dimensions, do you think it is plausible for alien entities and/or their crafts to exist there and travel between them?

What is the most convincing case you have come across regarding ufos?

What advancements do you foresee in the near future regarding physics and space?

Do you think string theory trumps TOE theory? What are your thoughts on the akashic fields aka aether?

What do you think of space 'worms' or 'critters?"

Will privatization of space exploration become a successful reality and what are the pros/cons between this and Nasa or public funded missions?

Have you and Michio Kaku ever sat down for a long conversation? I would pay to listen to such ya know.

Thank you for this opportunity and I hope you/he creates an account here.

spec
edit on 7-7-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Is area 51 a red herring, a cover for something much bigger? a distraction if you like. I just find it hard to believe sometimes that the US government would even let us know that somewhere like this exists?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How awesome is this...might be a call in night for me!!

I have a few questions that I would ask...but I just posting this one question for the moment and it is:

Over the last two decades we have seen phenomenal changes to photography and videography ...people are able to manipulate and change photos like never before (photo have always been able to be chopped, cropped, etc...but this day and age is exceptional for sure...), my question is...How do you (Mr. Friedman) feel this has impacted UFO studies and the general view of UFO's compared to a decade ago...helped or hindered? And how do you think the general public views UFO "proof" now...all fake or all needs a lot of investigation?

Thats one of my questions...I know it's rather simple, but I would be curious to how he feels about it. I have a ton more that I would love to bounce off of him...I may be back to post some more in case I don't get to hear the show (very doubtful I would miss it).

Very cool that ATS Live was able to get him on the show...it's going to be a killer show IMO!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My questions concerning UFO visitation:

1. If UFO's are really visiting Earth, how is it possible the government can keep it hidden from the general public for so long?

2. Since when do beings capable of interstellar travel require the permission of the government? To elaborate, why don't they just land in front of all government institutions and say the famous word, "take me to your leader"?

3. Of all the mathematicians and scientists who have done cryptography work for government agencies on allegedly millions of classified documents that exist, the many members of air-force and military, and the many officials and politicians who are surely in the "know", how come none have come forward to tell the truth of the most significant story in the history of mankind?

4. UFO's do not restrict themselves by borders and, therefore, have been spotted across the world and in most countries. If the Roswell story is accurate and true, that Aliens crashed at the scene, surely there must be other top-secret crashes in other parts of the world? Why, then, has no government come forward to officially disclose that beings of interstellar origins are visiting us? This implies that the greater majority of countries and governments are collaborating on top secret projects which include keeping it secret from the general public, does it not?

That's all for now.
edit on 7-7-2011 by MathematicalPhysicist because: Elaboration.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
With the end of the Space Shuttle era coming to a close:

Do you think we will really depend on privatized commercial space programs to take us into deep space or does this open up a door for the Military Industrial Complex to reveal some better more advanced technology that would be able to take us to Mars or an Asteroid?

Thanks!
edit on 7-7-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
stanton has been out of the government group of insiders and employees for quite along time, where, without naming names, is he getting up-to-date information from the last 3 decades, and can he verify that the data he does recieve is reliable?

link   
Who do you rate the most in the new generation of ufologists?

What do you think about the articles written by Sturrock, Teodarani, Swords and the NARCAP guys?

Why are you certain that UFOs are ET craft exploiting our Solar System for resources and quarantining Earth?

What are your current thoughts about Bill Moore and the MJ-12 documents?

link   

edit on 7-7-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Mr Friedman, thanks for all your excellent work regarding the UFO phenomenon.
I have two questions of which I hope you will answer.

Question 1
Did you read the book UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record from Leslie Kean and what is your opinion about it?

Question 2
In that book are spoken of five premises that are thoroughly being evaluated and illustrated by the evidence throughout the volume:
The fourth is described as.

(4) The hypothesis that UFOs are of extraterrestrial or interdimensional origin is a rational one and must be taken into account, given the data we have. However, the actual origin and nature of UFOs have not yet been determined by scientists, and remain unknown.

Do you agree with the saying that the actual origin and nature of UFOs have not yet been determined by scientists, and remain unknown?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Honestly, I would prefer it if it was his decision to choose what to talk about.

Surely, he must have something in particular that he would like to talk about, that he most likely thinks is something that many of us do not already know.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Mr. Friedman Sir,

My question or statement of purpose is to propose that the orbs being seen with regularity throughout the world are in fact not of a physical make-up and are more than likely evil or benevolent jinn or demon-??

Personally I believe that there different types of jinn, Angel and star people(elders) but The Supreme GOD is and will always be

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
with the space shuttle being canceled , will this cause the US to lose interest in the International Space Station(ISS) or will the US continue in ISS program ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join