It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: Guest Interview - Stanton Friedman *We Want Questions for Him from You*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There is a school of thought - states the Government accepted a deal with One of Four groups of Aliens (chose the wrong group) and sold us out. The main thrust of the deal being "Technology for an agreed amount of Abductions"

The Aliens reneged on their side of the deal and their isn't a darn thing we can do about it.

Government will never disclose - as they sold us down the river and know it but don't want us to know it!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Could you make a hypothetical guess, in which would be the best way to communicate with an extraterrestrial at first face too face contact?

Thank's,

Erno86

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
*He thinks SETI is pretty useless: According to him, S.E.T.I. stands for "Silly Effort To Investigate".

^ Wow, I can swear in some of my posts I say that SETI is also very useless for UFO investigation, that Mufon is doing much better so SETI being closed or paused doesn't matter. I like Friedman as a researcher, he's from the few I believe and nice to see I have the same thoughts for some things.

Anyway my question:

Is there more solid evidence than people's stories of reptilian entities and do they exist at all?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Oh my my, I will be listening in yes. Now for some questions

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The McMinnville UFO, chicken or egg?

debunker.com...
edit on 7-7-2011 by smurfy because: Add link.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I definitely want to see this!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderMyLove
I definitely want to see this!

There is nothing to see. It is a Radio show

Did you have a question for Mr. Friedman?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My questions

1. Bob Lazar has been out of the circuit for decades... Why do you still go out of your way to shoot him down?

2. It's been 50+ years since Roswell... what definitive proof do we have that your version is any more true than what anyone else in the field says?

3. Is UFOLOGY really more lucrative of a career than Nuclear physics?

PS Nice hat GEL

edit on 7-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yup, I've got a question for him.

In his book "Captured!", he supports the Marjorie Fish misinterpretation of the Betty Hill Starmap as showing Zeta1 and Zeta2 Reticuli. In Betty's original hand drawing, as published in "The Interrupted Journey" in 1966, the two bodies identified as such actually exhibit crescent phases (like a crescent moon), which are characteristic of solid bodies, rather than self luminous stars. They have a shaded side, and self-luminous stellar bodies do not.

My question is: How does he explain that discrepancy, which needs to be explained in order to continue supporting the Fish Interpretation.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
My Questions:

1) Assuming some UFOs ARE spaceships piloted by aliens, why are they here? They can't be wasting that much time to merely “study us”?

2) Why don't the aliens reveal themselves? Is it possible that the aliens are misleading the military about their intentions and using their superior intelligence to thwart investigation?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Firstly, id like to thank Staunton for all the patient research hours and dilligence and persistence in the face of grave odds.
My questions could more rightly be addressed over several hours, but to boil it down to the one burning quesstion i have.......
Is there any way possible that you can think of that we the people can by pass goverment and the military and make contact with these entities ourselves?I am suggesting something more sophisticated than seti,and focussed on near earth.
A sort of NICAP for making contact.
What else is the logical next step if not this?
regards and thanks, for your persuasive arguments to the fact that "SOME UFOs ARE alien ships."

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I Asked My Question On Page #1.

Can Any ATS Members Advise Me If Mr. Friedman Has Ever Addressed The Dr. J. Allen Hynek & Dr. Jacques Vallée Extradimensional Hypothesis.

Do Any ATS Members Think This May Be Something Worthy Of Asking?

If So, Could Somebody Post A Question Here Regarding This Idea?

Thanks GEL For This Opportunity

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
When is Stanton going to track down the RAF officers daughter from Cornwall who says her dying father told her the whole Roswell story as he lay dying from cancer in 1974. Not the girl, whose father is an American and now lives in Britain who was involved in the Incident?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Awesome questions! Thanks everyone! Keep 'em coming

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I particularly like listening to the thoughts of Stanton Friedman -

My Question :

---------

Mr. Friedman, would you be willing to take a lie-detector test ?

---------

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
does it matter, ufologist's never give a straight answer, they just say it's covered in their latest book.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
does it matter, ufologist's never give a straight answer, they just say it's covered in their latest book.

Do you have a questions for Mr. Friedman?

Yes, it does matter. He is taking his time out of his life to come onto the show to answer questions. He is not coming on to say "who cares what you want to know, just go read my book". We are providing ATS member a chance to pose questions to him.

So, again, do you have a question for him?
edit on July 7th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Salutations
Mr.Friedman,

Concerning the late Dr. J. Allen Hynek, his opinion on the existence of extraterrestrials/aliens seems to cover the spectrum completely. After so many years investigating in total doubt. He seemed to flip flop completely on the subject, after realising there was more going on then he could explain. There seems to be some indications,
the good Dr.even came to another conclusion, before his death. Do you believe, he came to the conclusion and would it be proper to quote him as saying, " They are demonic " ?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Greetings Mr. Friedman,

Do you think the death of the first defense secretary of the US, James Forestall, was related to the UFO cover-up?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank You or Asking This Question.

I Have Heard In Video Him States Extradimensional.

I Have Only Heard Chuck Missler State That He Used The Word "Demonic".

Please Correct Me If I Am Uninformed.

Regardless, The Question May Be One In The Same And Would Like To Hear His Answer.

Regards,

t

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join