It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE!- Taking the hottest topics to the airwaves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
**Visit the ATS LIVE PAGE here**

AboveTopSecret.com is a multi-media experience for all. Not only can you debate and discuss topics on the many forums, but you can listen and call in to ATS Live. There are a variety of shows that cater to just about anyone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/atslive_300.png[/atsimg]

ATS Live is the flagship radio show from ATS that can also be heard via satellite and on AM stations heard across the Southwest. ATS Live is a live show that discusses world-wide topics that ATS members are discussing and debating on AboveTopSecret.com The show is based in North America, but the hosts and listeners are multi-national.

Regular Presenters - Baz, Garth, Joey, Jack, Karren, Johnny, Mark
Guest presenters - Manny, Greg, Steve, Doug, Bill.

Saturdays
9pm-Midnight EST
6pm-9pm PST
2am - 5am GMT (Sunday)
3am - 6am CET (Sunday)
5am - 8am Moscow (Sunday)
10am-1pm Canberra (Sunday)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/atslive-euro_150.png[/atsimg]

The sister show that discusses the topics that ATS members are discussing and debating on AboveTopSecret.com with an emphasis on topics pertaining to Europe. The show is based in Europe, but the hosts (mixture of staff and members) and listeners are multi-national.

Regular Presenters - Baz, Steve & Amy
Guest Presenters - BP, Helen, Ed

Wednesdays
9pm-11pm GMT
10pm-Midnight CET
Midnight-2am Moscow (Thursday)
4pm-6pm EST (Wednesday)
1pm-3pm PST (Wednesday)
8am-10am Canberra (Thursday)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/atslive-politics_150.png[/atsimg]

The sister show that is all politics. The most compelling, world-wide political topics happening today are discussed! The show is based in North America, but the hosts and listeners are multi-national.

Regular Presenters - Garth, Jack, Luke, Steve, Steve & Greg
Guest Presenters - Baz, Amy

Tuesdays
5pm-7pm EST
2pm-5pm PST
10pm - Midnight GMT
11pm-1am CET (Wed)
1am - 3am Moscow (Wed)
8am - 10am Canberra (Wed)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/atslive-unleashed_150.png[/atsimg]

Music to Conspire To

The off topic sister show. Light hearted talk and banter. Wrapped up in the very best in podsafe music and unsigned bands from around the world, as well as showcasing ATS Members music.

(*** If you are a musician and would like your music played, contact staff by PM or use the complaint form.***)

Regular Presenters - Baz & Amy

Sundays
3pm-5pm EST
Noon-2pm PST
8pm-10pm GMT
9pm-11pm CET
11pm-1am Moscow
6am-8am Canberra (Mon)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/atslive-aftermidnight_150.png[/atsimg]

The off topic sister show focusing on music that you probably have never heard of. In between sets, you will hear off topic banter amongst staff and members.

(*** If you are a musician and would like your music played, contact staff by PM or use the complaint form.***)

Regular Presenters - Garth, Jack, Steve, Greg
Guest Presenters - Manny, Luke, Doug & a whole host of other guests.

Saturdays
Midnight - 3am Cape Verde Time
9pm - Midnight EST (Fri)
10pm-Midnight PST (Fri)
5am-7am GMT
6am-8am CET
8am-10am Moscow
3pm-5pm Canberra

*You can enjoy previous shows on the 24/7 Rebroadcast Stream by clicking here*

Online listeners:
Listen ONLINE - Here for the live shows and to listen to archives of older shows.

AM Radio listeners: ATS LIVE Saturday show only

If you live in the desert southwest and western states, our broadcast on KCKN - 1020 has even wider reach to a significant part of the western US. The entire three-hour show can be heard on AM 1020, beginning at 7:00 PM Mountain Time.

Satellite listeners:
And for those able to listen in on GlobalStar satellite broadcasts, you can listen the entire show throughout all of North America:
GlobalStar Radio Network:
Galaxy 19: STAR 5
(The Ku Band Satellite is Free To Air (FTA): Galaxy 19 (formerly Galaxy25 or Telstar 5))
Transponder 5
Frequency 11836
Symbol Rate 20.770
PID 559 Right Side Audio

All shows accept callers! If you desire to be on one of ATS Live Radio shows, please follow the directions below. We love callers, so please do not be shy. Join us to voice your opinion to the world!

During each show, the CHAT ROOM is filled with staff and members discussing the topics (and the panel) heard on each show.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

Remember: ATS Terms and Conditions of Use still apply when calling in to the show!

Shows, dates and times are subject to change. Announcement will be made if and when this happens.

edit on January 20th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on May 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/5/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/5/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/2/12 by neformore because: Updating

edit on 5/4/2012 by semperfortis because: Updating

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
ATS Live! My second favorite way to spend my time!

Wait... nope....

ATS Live! My third favorite way to spend my time!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just added to Skype! Can't wait to listen in

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I need to figure out that satellite radio thing, my laptop has horrible speakers and I can ony imagine the soothing sounds of Semper coming from some real speakers!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thank you! For putting this thread together and compiling the shows/times into one spot. It has always been a bit confusing what was happening when and I have always just hit or miss the times depending on whether I was online when the thread notification went up. Haven't listened much to the many different shows, but I'm a big fan of the ATS Politics segment. High fives!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
As soon as I have the proper equipment I'll be sure to call the show and crash the party..

That's just how I roll....What?!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.... so many choices. I do have a question though. How does the Skype thing work? I tried it last weekend and I was the only one there. I cannot get into chat, but I thought the Skype thing might be cool as well.

Just asking for those who cant chat.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Thanks for the heads up.... so many choices. I do have a question though. How does the Skype thing work? I tried it last weekend and I was the only one there. I cannot get into chat, but I thought the Skype thing might be cool as well.

Just asking for those who cant chat.

Peace, NRE.

Using Skype is only if you want to participate live on the show. If you want to be live on the show, you would message the ATS Live Studio account and GAOTU789, who is basically one of the studio engineers and runs the Skype account, will bring you into the studio when it is time for you to go live.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

GEL, you going to England to sit there with Nef?

Seems last week (week last??) a few were actually physically in studio? At least, the illusion was good, if they weren't.

(I missed the part where Semper? slapped Nef on the arm.....).

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Great stuff, what type of music does ATS play?

My music is ... well... not traditional.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

There are a lot of musicians on the boards, including myself. I would like to hear what other members are doing in the musical realm. And the exposure would be nice as well.
edit on 20-1-2011 by whaaa because: say what?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Every kind of music you can think of. Send your music to neforemore or semporfortis.....it will get played!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks, i'll have a think and get back to you guys then.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Nice work compiling when to tune in for what show....scratch that off the list.

It does remind me of my college radio station back in the day I have to say. Different shows for different tastes, instead of getting two or three well rounded hosts that can talk about every topic, one time during each day.

BUT, I understand baby steps, and it takes a lot of $$$ to do it.

Love the effort being put in though! I don't want to be debbie downer each time I post about this topic.....so,

edit on 22-1-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Every kind of music you can think of. Send your music to neforemore or semporfortis.....it will get played!

Here is a link to our music. www.soundclick.com..., I'll send one to sempandnefo

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

>>>>>MY VERY CHEEKY QUESTION FOR MR. STANTON FRIEDMAN

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I started listening this past week.

I'm impressed.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
if its not too much trouble could you possibly do a u2u message like last time about 30 mins before the show begins, it helps alot having that reminder u2u message and helps working out the time zone issue.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins
if its not too much trouble could you possibly do a u2u message like last time about 30 mins before the show begins, it helps alot having that reminder u2u message and helps working out the time zone issue.

There is a reminder via the ATS ribbon at the bottom of your screen
It reminds one hour before the show is set to begin

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

how can I send it? i'll post like 2-3, don't want to upload them to youtube though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join