ATS Live: Guest Interview - Stanton Friedman *We Want Questions for Him from You*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
4 great conclusions you said:

1. Overwhelming evidence of extraterrestrial visitation
I am still looking for the smoking gun and I haven't found it yet. Where it is?

2. Cosmic Watergate
This point only make sense if the 1st is correct.

3. There is no good argument against the 2 above conclusions.
Really? This is not how science works and you should know that. You made the claim, now PROVE IT!

Science is not problem solving.. Its about understand and how works a phenomenon. The UFO phenomenon exists that is a fact. Ok but where is the damn smoking gun that they are extraterrestrial??? Where is the material evidence that any good scientist like to have in their hands to say : Here, this is the proof.?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Dear Stanton Friedman

Before this wild ride of UFO research you were a Nuclear Physicist.

My question is would you do it all again, or indeed knowing what you know today would you leave it cold.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Dear Stanton Friedman

Do you give any credence to the speculation regarding Admiral Byrd and operation Highjump 1946-1947?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi Stanton, thx for coming to ATS~!

I DEEPLY respect you opinions and thoughts on the entire UFO phenomena and I've adopted your excellent description of the difference between a skeptic and a debunker! I love it~!!
thx you!

My question is based on a up close & personal UFO experience I had in 1977 outside my 2 story _...(yes, I was sober *grin*)

My question is... in all your evidence you've scoured over, do you believe military/USA/world governments had anti-gravity technology back in 1977??
edit on 7-7-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Given that 100% of the time in earths history , whenever indiginous people met those from technically advanced cultures it always ended in enslavement , cultural and physical genocide , why would it be any different after contact with technologically advanced aliens , hope and wishful thinking aide ? If we are to believe any of the abduction stories then these guys aren't very friendly and don't ask opinions . I'm all for a visit from our intergalactic neighbors , after we have the ability to shoot them out of the sky lest their intention not be the spread of cosmic good will . What say you Dr. Stan ?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
In regards to crop circles, have you ever traveled to see one and if you have what are your thoughts about them?

Do you know if scientists have deciphered their meanings?

Why would a highly intelligent race communicate in this manner rather than having face to face communication?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
1) Can you tell us what UFO evidence points to some alien origin, other than witness testimony since there are numerous studies and tests that show that witness testimony is severely flawed and not very reliable.

2) Is there any hard core evidence that can corroborate any witness testimony regarding alien origin?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why, Mr. Friedman, do you put everything with the exception of your own two cases from the 70s, the Roswell incident and the Hill's abduction, why do you put everything in your "grey basket"?

Are your own cases really the only two out of all the many and varied ones to come along that you find remotely valid?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
reply to post by randyvs

Thank You or Asking This Question.

I Have Heard In Video Him States Extradimensional.

I Have Only Heard Chuck Missler State That He Used The Word "Demonic".

Please Correct Me If I Am Uninformed.

Regardless, The Question May Be One In The Same And Would Like To Hear His Answer.

Regards,

t

Now that you bring that up ? mm Gosh No way I'll remember where ? I am positive I've seen it quoted your way also. Lets hope that if he addresses the question ? We get a difinitive answer.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Mr Friedman , with full disclosure not having happened from the US Government , would you agree that they will let the private enterprises who will launch into space do it for them or will they also be censored of releasing info ? Your opinion please .

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
what do you think would need to occur inorder for the subect to be taken seriously when considering the cases already out there and how many people have witnessed seeing a u.f.o. yet it is still ridiculed by many and the mainstream?

will it always be a case of two camps, those who have experienced something(believers) and those who have not(skeptics) regardless of the evidence?
edit on 8-7-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
What can I do to get the squirrels in my back yard to understand me? Also, what can I do to understand them?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My question would be this, or more of a fact check for him to ackowledge. Wrong or Right?

Mr Friedman isn't it true sir that you have NOT worked as a "nuclear physicist" since somtime before 1970?

Mr Friedman isn't it true that the only career you have had since 1970 has been writing ufo novels and the Roswell Research you swear by, also the speaking engagements you get paid to do?

Just because you have the title nuclear physicist does not mean you are special, smarter than everyone else sir. The truth is you have no clue, and no proof of what you say other than people telling stories.

I know that you have called Bob Lazaar a hoaxer, well sir thats exactly what I say about you.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I would like to know if Mssr. Friedman is aware of any specific protocol for an announcement of disclosure, such as which individuals would likely be involved (including himself), who would absolutely have no place at the table, etc. Has he ever been approached to assist in formulating such a protocol? Finally, aside from a slow lead-up to disclosure, how would he approach the actual announcement, and who would he personally expect to participate and not?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is amazing!

Mr Friedman, do you think that there are powers at work within certain governments to push for the disclosure of meaning material and evidence regarding the existence of aliens?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Mr. Friedman.

Many people are again and again asking for Disclosure and for as soon as possible.
With what you know now of that subject in total, would you favor that request, or do you think as I do that the majority of the people are absolutely not ready for a Disclosure yet because it would surely disrupt the “schoolyard” to much?
edit on 8/7/11 by spacevisitor because: made a correction

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
First I would like to thank you for answering questions from your fans; I know many people on this forum look up to you, including me. You prove to many in this field that not everyone is a nut or a fraud. Now to the questions.

What do you believe concerning the alien abduction phenomenon? A real thing, or is it just a symptom of sleep disorders?

What makes you so sure these beings are in fact E.T.s/Aliens as opposed to other theories like demons/angels, time travelers, secret civilizations, interdimensional beings, and so forth?

How many races do believe are visiting? Such as Nordic types, reptilian types, and so forth?

I hope you are able to answer one or all of these questions.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

are we looking in the right places and way for proof of aliens?

if you could run a big funded program, how would you set it up and what would you use.

let's just say your fantasy program.

thanks!!

edit on 8-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
has the powers that be/were attempted to push you in any way?

if so did/would you cave into them?

have you spoken to any of our cosmic brothers/sisters or do you know anyone who has?

would you like to make contact?

TRUTH will be known....soon

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
My question would be this, or more of a fact check for him to ackowledge. Wrong or Right?

Mr Friedman isn't it true sir that you have NOT worked as a "nuclear physicist" since somtime before 1970?

Mr Friedman isn't it true that the only career you have had since 1970 has been writing ufo novels and the Roswell Research you swear by, also the speaking engagements you get paid to do?

Just because you have the title nuclear physicist does not mean you are special, smarter than everyone else sir. The truth is you have no clue, and no proof of what you say other than people telling stories.

I know that you have called Bob Lazaar a hoaxer, well sir thats exactly what I say about you.

I Think Somebody Needs A Hug.

I Can Answer Your Only Two Questions. Yes And Well, Yes.

Now, I Suggest You Go Back And Read ALL Of GEL's Post.

With That Said, Do You Have A Real Question?

Spewing Hate Is Trivial At Best.

If You Are So Certain Of Your Beliefs, Ask Him A Question That Could Possibly Give You The Validation You Require.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join