It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran showed its first stealth fighter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
What else can you do about closed minded people?

Take them and throw them in a dark damp corner of the woods and hope they grow wings as well as a brain?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This will not be the first time I have mentioned this, do not bash on other Memebers.

These forums are for structured intelligent critizism(the occasional laugh is acceptable as well).

Please if you have opinions post them, but not in the way that it will damage other memeber's egos.

After all we were all newbies once weren't we?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
This will not be the first time I have mentioned this, do not bash on other Memebers.

These forums are for structured intelligent critizism(the occasional laugh is acceptable as well).

Please if you have opinions post them, but not in the way that it will damage other memeber's egos.

After all we were all newbies once weren't we?

Shattered OUT...

West point a newbie?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Give me a break. Iran has no means of jet engine production or avionics technogy. hell they don't even have an aircraft weapons plant. What your showing are scale models of jet aircraft. Sorry, These are not actual photo's of "Iranian" aricraft.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
I knew that engine couldn't produce more than 56LB of thrust
But if its a trainer aircraft WTF are they training for do they have any other fighters? I think they have some old Russia ones but I�m not sure.

i never thought i would say it.. but for once i agree with westy here, its derived from a yak-130 trainer aircraft, you can even consider this one downgraded yak-130 trainer/light attack

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dynamoalf
Give me a break. Iran has no means of jet engine production or avionics technogy. hell they don't even have an aircraft weapons plant. What your showing are scale models of jet aircraft. Sorry, These are not actual photo's of "Iranian" aricraft.

read this maybe you learn somthing
www.centurychina.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by persian

www.centurychina.com...

iran can barely make a trainer on their own, this is a toy version of russian yak-130
, the only nation in the middle east that can make non-worthless aircraft is israel

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The plane looks like an F-18 only stealthy looking. But just because a country can make a stealth plane doesn't mean they can produce it it large numbers.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hocico

www.centurychina.com...

iran can barely make a trainer on their own, this is a toy version of russian yak-130
, the only nation in the middle east that can make non-worthless aircraft is israel

Can you prove what you are saying? do you have a link ??
do you know anything about iran's Military achievements ?

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Iran cannot make a stealth fighter end of story. They have a cheap trainer aircraft (russian) that would be shot up by US jets without a problem. Iran goes on TV to say to their people look we have a stealth fighter to lie to its people and seem like they have advanced tech. Then people like Persian believe the PR and we are here discussing a worthless trainer jet as if it is a stealth airplane. Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Can you prove what you are saying? do you have a link ??
do you know anything about iran's Military achievements ?

what achievments?
improving a #ty scud copy so it can go 1500km+? that you call an achievment?

sorry buy iran is technically backwards

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Iran cannot make a stealth fighter end of story. They have a cheap trainer aircraft (russian)

actually yak-130 is one of the best if not the best trainer aircraft but it is in NO way a fighter aircraft, it can eb considered light attack like su-25, overall its a piece of crap fighter aircraft and in no way tops any US or russian aircraft.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Iran and stealth capability. Dont think so.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo3
Iran and stealth capability. Dont think so.

i can make a stealth miniature plane

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have to agree.....I seriously doubt that Iran has the technology to produce a stealth aircraft.

I mean, you don't even have nuclear capability....the west has had that for 60 years....thats how big the tech-gap is...

so maybe in 40 years you will be able to have a stealth fighter

j/k

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So if nearly everybody here thinks that Iranians are incapable of developing high technology and building complex stuff, why are so many scared of Iran having nuclear reactors, nuclear bombs and missile systems to deploy them?

Okay, now many of you will tell me: Hey! They got it from Pakistan...ok! Granted. But still they need to develop a proper ICBM to bust your ass or?

So as you all agree that Iranians aren't capable of building high technology I ask those who regulary pop-up in the "Ah, Iran is about to attack!"-threads to just shut up.

It's in your favour! You guys just label yourself as fools with your contrary statements

(this is only directed at those who really do that
)

Anyway. I neither think Iran has nuclear weapons nor that they developed a stealth fighter

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo
So if nearly everybody here thinks that Iranians are incapable of developing high technology and building complex stuff, why are so many scared of Iran having nuclear reactors, nuclear bombs and missile systems to deploy them?

how is a russian copy of a german missile copied by china north korea copy pakistan copied scud copy with improved range is high technology?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hocico
how is a russian copy of a german missile copied by china north korea copy pakistan copied scud copy with improved range is high technology?

You
[X] didn't understand my post and made am embarrasing statement.
[ ] you understood my post.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by shoo]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoo

Okay, now many of you will tell me: Hey! They got it from Pakistan...ok! Granted. But still they need to develop a proper ICBM to bust your ass or?

So as you all agree that Iranians aren't capable of building high technology I ask those who regulary pop-up in the "Ah, Iran is about to attack!"-threads to just shut up.

It's in your favour! You guys just label yourself as fools with your contrary statements

(this is only directed at those who really do that
)

Anyway. I neither think Iran has nuclear weapons nor that they developed a stealth fighter

anyone who has nukes is scary...particular if it nation like Iran. I mean, like Israel or some other wild-dog of US would have it, nobody would question it that much because the wild-dogs would never use it unless the US are given them the green light.

But Iran, they don't give a #....they will just fire that # wereever the like. And you don't need a super guidance systemt that will guide the missle within 10 meters or so. A mile would be fine. Detonate the sucker over som major Israely City and we get a full scale war.

And like someone said...Iran need to stop copy other countries plane, pain them black and call them "stealth"

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Persian gives his favorite country in the World too much credit. Can anyone guess what that country is? It's IRAN!
He's just trying to show everbody he's Mr. Big Man because his country can make a model airplane out of plywood, 2x4's and a little supa glue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join