It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran showed its first stealth fighter.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Iranian stealth aircraft???I suppose that summer was very hot in Iran this year
))

Iranians are very stressed this year and see many strange things
I'm starting to worry about them

www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
these guys dont have a stealth plane.there just trying to get a rumer mill going so the can try to shake up the US a little bit. Id like to see how stealth it is. F117 is way more hardcore than this soapbox

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'll tell you what that thing looks like to me....
It looks like Iran tried to design an aircraft based on poor spy photographs of the F-18 and F-16. Although it does kind of look like a highly modified BD-10 kit. LMAO
www.jimbede.com...

Those poor souls are probably still trying to reverse engineer the F-86's we sold them back in 1962.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Looks just like the Mig I.2000, a failed trainer design that was sold to Iran.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This plane was the join project with Russia started 1995. Two years later under US pressure Russia had to pull out of this project. Until last month, many people believed this project is dead and Iranian abounded this project. Last week, they should this plane on national TV.
Iran is also building AWCS and two new fighter jets.
www.aeronautics.ru...
www.centurychina.com...

Most of you are truly a bunch of #ing idiots. I can�t believe some of your posts.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by persian]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
this is MIG I-2000 if you want to compare

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Wow a 3d computer pic and a desk model
I guess a picture and a desk model makes the Iranians think they have a stealth plane. They are very easily appeased a couple of two by four and some plywood and they have a plane modeled after a computer pic, I guess to them that is a stealth fighter

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What's wrong with that?

Our office just successfully launched a massive air operation, against an auto parts corporate office just across the hall, using our stealth computer-pic planes and our not so stealthy desk-model planes. Building security would not let us bring in the stealthy wood/cardboard-jets (damn orange level).

We are in control of most of their corporate office. There are some 4-barrel carburetor enthusiasts, loyal to their Elvis-impersonating VP of human resources, holed up in the employee lounge. We are quickly assembling desk-model tanks, and opening plastic-infantry packages, for the final assault.

Any ideas where we can download predator computer-pics?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It isnt an Iranian design. Once upon a time there was a small russian design bureau called Mukhemedov which made a #ty trainer design called Vityaz-2000. No one in russia was interested so they sold it to Iran, which promptly made a fighter version.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Probably not intended as a "stealth fighter" by design but sort of like the F-22...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Are you saying it looks like the F/A-22? Or are you trying to compare it to the F/A-22. In both case the answer is that piece of cardboard thing doesn't come close.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   

This plane is not just not-stealth but I found another brillant news!!!!It's also

SUBSONIC
)))

It's ordinary training jet
))))))
I want to see something like that in any kind of fight with f-15/18/15...
because I don't want to even think about f-22
))))

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I knew that engine couldn't produce more than 56LB of thrust
But if its a trainer aircraft WTF are they training for do they have any other fighters? I think they have some old Russia ones but I�m not sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You'll need to get way more of your people's heads out of the 10th century (I'm being optimistic, here
) before you can seriously even THINK about having a discussion about 21st century weaponry.

People, have you ever had to put up with a little brother being a pest by jumping up and down yelling "Me, too. I can do it"? If you have, doesn't Persian and his Iranian buddies sound kind of familiar?

[edit on 8/18/2004 by centurion1211]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
I knew that engine couldn't produce more than 56LB of thrust
But if its a trainer aircraft WTF are they training for do they have any other fighters? I think they have some old Russia ones but I�m not sure.

Westpoint you are one closed minded #er. The more I read your posts the more I want to throw up.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Profanity and insults are not tolerate in the forums!

Keep it clean and do not attack others members.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
What else can you do about closed minded people?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Profanity and insults are not tolerate in the forums!

Keep it clean and do not attack others members.

You know this is very un like me but Im gonna come out and say that Russian has a reason to be angry.

Westpoint does have this very special ability to come into any military thread and make it a pissing contest against the F-22.

Your 1000% in the right Spectre, so dont think I was questioning you. Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Westpoint does have this very special ability to come into any military thread and make it a pissing contest

i agree. I only been here a month and have noticed that he talk out of his arss most of the time.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
The idea that Iran could make a stealth fighter, something no nation besides America can even afford (they don't even have the technology) is a joke. What is your actual source for this thing?

WRONG, you are totally wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, check your sources.

Russia developed stealth as well.

Russia is also making some developments into Plasma technologies that might be cheapier and better than the U.S. type stealth.

And the thread on the Iranian's first stealth has been posted under Aircraft Projects I believe, this thread does belong in there.

Shattered OUT...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join