It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran showed its first stealth fighter.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is just a prototype and it would be made in 3 different models.

[edit on 10-8-2004 by persian]

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think this was already posted...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Its a pretty cool looking plane. I really like the black on it quite sexy
Any stats about it yet or just pictures?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The idea that Iran could make a stealth fighter, something no nation besides America can even afford (they don't even have the technology) is a joke. What is your actual source for this thing?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disturbed Deliverer
The idea that Iran could make a stealth fighter, something no nation besides America can even afford (they don't even have the technology) is a joke. What is your actual source for this thing?

My source is that Iranian news showed it on the TV last night plus you can see the Iranian flag on wings.
And you are wrong Russia also build stealth fighter using different technology

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Russia has never produced a plane with stealth. The plasma technique they are currently working on is a long way from being perfected, and several other nations are looking into this technology-including America. It's still probably too expensive for Iran.

My source is that Iranian news showed it on the TV last night

If another nation produced a stealth plane and revealed it publically the major media sources would have said something about it, especially when it is Iran.

These pictures are the same ones you posted in your topic in the Aircraft Projects forum, aren't they?

I want to see some real proof. Pictures don't show a single damn thing.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
if you noticed, the weapons are carried on the outside of the aircraft. therefore, it cant elude radar. Besides, Disturbed Deliverer makes a point. "...no nation besides America can even afford..."

with Russia facing money/funding problems, dont expect them to have a stealth fighter in service until the year 2050!

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Russia has never produced a plane with stealth. The plasma technique they are currently working on is a long way from being perfected, and several other nations are looking into this technology-including America. It's still probably too expensive for Iran.

Here is link to Russian stealth fighter. Notice its dated 1996.
www.aeronautics.ru...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by persian

Here is link to Russian stealth fighter. Notice its dated 1996.
www.aeronautics.ru...

The S-37 Berkut, which translates to mean Golden Eagle or Royal Eagle. Will not see production it was just a experimental prototype.

Too bad though it was one of the coolest looking planes I have ever seen.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
wooo ho big whoop we can still kick their butts...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Visit this site and you will see some of the Iranian made planes and helicopters. It also shows the model of Shafagh.

www.mig-21.de...

[edit on 11-8-2004 by persian]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's true. Iran has developed a new stealth technology.

This new fighter is built from material that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also invisible to anyone who is incompetent or stupid.

Incidentally, the Iranian navy just recently christened the INS Ghost Ship, their second Mary Celeste class cruiser.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
That site said nothing about the Shafag being a stealth plane. It's also just a model that they have a picture of.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BOHICA
It's true. Iran has developed a new stealth technology.

This new fighter is built from material that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also invisible to anyone who is incompetent or stupid.

Incidentally, the Iranian navy just recently christened the INS Ghost Ship, their second Mary Celeste class cruiser.

do you have a link?

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Man this new Iranian n plane is a bunch of plywood and some 2x4 put together with glue. The thing is like 15 feet long I imagine its engine produces 56lb of thrust
Seriously its a cardboard prototype which is probably 10 years away form production. Calling this plane stealth is an overstatement I don't see what makes it so stealth. Post some links about what makes this plane stealth
I don't call some plastic desk models and a cardboard concept plane, as Iran having a stealth plane.

[edit on 11-8-2004 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Iran only started producing their own fighters in the mid-90's...I can't believe anyone could actually believe they've produced a stealth aircraft of their own in that time.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Now, now. Let's not insult plywood and cardboard. People might mistake you for an anti-arborealist.

The reason for Iran's use of tree products in their new stealth air force is simple. Trees are muslim; well, at least some German trees have converted (The Shahada in German trees). This Allah dude must have been some real Dr. Doolittle; except for trees, not animals.

Links to Iran's new stealth technology:
Invisible to anyone who is too stupid and incompetent
Legendary Ghost Ship, Mary Celeste

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by BOHICA
Now, now. Let's not insult plywood and cardboard. People might mistake you for an anti-arborealist.

The reason for Iran's use of tree products in their new stealth air force is simple. Trees are muslim; well, at least some German trees have converted (The Shahada in German trees). This Allah dude must have been some real Dr. Doolittle; except for trees, not animals.

Links to Iran's new stealth technology:
Invisible to anyone who is too stupid and incompetent
Legendary Ghost Ship, Mary Celeste

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It doesn't look very stealth to me. Look at the exposure of the cockpit.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
What Iran needs to do is acquire Salman Rushdie's stealth technology.

That guy is appearing in person, on the radio, on TV, you name it; but still he manages to evade the fatwa radar.

www.indolink.com...
www.democracynow.org.../08/10/1410204
www.pacifica.org...
www.expressindia.com...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join