It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we love about women -- by ATS men

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
They buy us tools but never borrow them

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Others have remarked upon it and I see it too...the amount of ambient female-bashing on ATS is on the rise.

To counter this trend, I hereby make a thread dedicated to the positive aspects of femininity as seen from a male point of view. ....

Hi silent,
I haven't noticed much female-bashing here at all. Could you (purely in the interest of substantiating your initial statements) provide some linked examples of this please?

I personally find that the contributions from our female counterparts vary in quality (almost) as much as the male ones, with the one HUGE exception, that males definitely seem to get much more easily side-tracked into testosterone-fueled, abusive, slanging matches which pull the quality of many threads down.

In general, I would agree that the female of the species can show more awareness and empathy, but this comes in tandem with severe mood swings, hormonal imbalances and a general tendency to over-analyse anything associated with males! (I am now ducking below the parapet!!)

GTD

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer

Originally posted by silent thunder
Others have remarked upon it and I see it too...the amount of ambient female-bashing on ATS is on the rise.

To counter this trend, I hereby make a thread dedicated to the positive aspects of femininity as seen from a male point of view. ....

Hi silent,
I haven't noticed much female-bashing here at all. Could you (purely in the interest of substantiating your initial statements) provide some linked examples of this please?

Some dude came on here telling the truth about the dark side of women, then everybody got all like "OMG U HATE GIRLZ". More like ATS is closeminded to the idea of women having a dark nature.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
boobies

Bahahaha! I think my husband must have joined ATS!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Envious

Ahhhhh I see.

I'll have to wait a while to see the "evidence" then?

G

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Envious

Ahhhhh I see.

G

He's still around.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread. When I tried to make a point about the women bashing, I was chewed out. Someone even wished me cancer. There are some that know that even when you are hurt, that its not everyone's fault. Its always great to see that there is still some love out there.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Envious

Ahhhhh I see.

G

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thats only 1 member.
There have been others as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Thanks Drums!

A bit of an eye opener in there! (It's like peeking into a scary, dark cupboard under the stairs!!! isn't it?)

G

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well said, but...

You do realize that there will be several threads created just in rebuttal to this, right? I can see it already.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envious
Some dude came on here

Yeah, "some dude"! Wonder who that might have been?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79c5b36614b5.png[/atsimg]
edit on 6/29/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Some dude came on here telling the truth about the dark side of women, then everybody got all like "OMG U HATE GIRLZ". More like ATS is closeminded to the idea of women having a dark nature.

The ones with the dark natures are the best.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ok, I'll admit it, that made me laugh!

Thank you OP for this thread! Some of the males on here can be a bit over the top, so it's nice to be appreciated!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

No, that is merely a . . . coincidence!

reply to post by silent thunder

What I like most about women is the different perspective they have. Its very interesting to hear a perspective that I would never have come up with. Females are more temperate than males (generalization from here on) so they represent a balance to the stronger male qualities such as aggression, and the need to dominate. On the whole, women complement men, allowing society to progress in a well rounded fashion.

I also find they are really very easy to talk to, much more than the average joe. I sure wouldnt talk about my feeling when im with the boys!
edit on 29-6-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What is there not to love about women? Beyond the obvious pleasantries of their physical appearance or their soft caring nature, women are the bearers of life. They are the holy vessel in which life itself forms. Their bodies are sacrificed to extremes and still their instinctual knowledge of nurturing and protection carry them forth to ensure the happiness and hope of not just their own children, but the all of humanity. It is for that very reason women have been wrongfully vilified through out our male dominant history. Their power, their gift of life, has been a threat to man. Women are divine, worthy of worship and adoration.

Without women, our library shelves would be empty, our museums barren. Women have been the inspiration for countless works of priceless art, classic novels and poems, musical masterpieces, and theatrical amusement all throughout our history. Their beauty, charm, and sensual mystique has peeked our interests and fueled our libido since the first time Adam saw Eve (figuratively speaking). Be it their sultry swagger, their sexy curves, or any other of their countless appeals, women have always been and will always be an endless source of love, life and beauty.

Here’s to all of you.

edit on 6/29/2011 by amaster because: general edit.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Smell good, soft skin, softer voices, nicer hair, the way they walk, when they need protection....

Pretty much the antithesis of a man...

And that's why it works so well together - like yin/yang.

Men need to feel like they're protecting things, and girls like to feel safe and protected.... even you strong independent ones out there want a guy that makes you feel safe in his arms... it's cool - you're wired that way, just like we're wired to scratch our butts in the morning.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Some dude came on here

Yeah, "some dude"! Wonder who that might have been?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79c5b36614b5.png[/atsimg]
edit on 6/29/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Freakjive... you need to give that dude his a** back, because you just took it from him.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I treat all women with the respect they deserve.

In fact, they should all be bent over a pedestal.

(just kidding ATS, lighten up Francis)

I just about choked on my lays chips lol. That was great, thanks for the laughs.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Women.. I love them all so much. The different hair colors, eyes, heights, measurements of all sorts
.. So many women, so little time..

I love the touch of a woman.. The smell.. The taste.. The hugs.. The laughs.. Knowing that every word I'm saying to her is building up the tension more.. The thrill of the hunt.. The fiery attitudes, the passive chicks too.. Each one is a unique experience, some not quite as unique as others.. But that can be said for everyone.

It all started when I was in kindergarten, and some girl was laughing at me while I was at the top of the slide.. She said I was afraid.. I slid down, looked at her in the eyes, and laughed.. Ever since than, I've been traveling down and in some slippery slopes

Married women, women with boyfriends, single women.. Just remember, I got my eyes on you ladies.

One point I must address with the OP would be.. Well, there is competition between men, ALWAYS. When it comes to women.. I think that's where the most unconscious competitions take place, most of the time conscious though..

The men who bash women? Yeah, those dudes aren't getting laid at all. Don't take it personally ladies

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Ya you could say that about women but then go listen to Hillary Clinton or Nacy Pelosi talk for awhile and you will have to think about that one.

Just never let them drive your car!!! I love my woman because she is my soul mate, has a great body, personality and is so dam beautiful. We don't have a lot in common but we were born days apart and connect like a magnet to steel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join