It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we love about women -- by ATS men

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I don't really need girls.

That's a lie and you know it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Females need men just the same.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok people the title of this thread is (What we love about women -- by ATS men) and really some of you (and you know who you are) instead of saying positive things about women....you are starting to female bash...once again..please stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I love women because without them I wouldn't have been born into this world. In addition to them carrying me for 9 month, then going through birth pain. Thanks for life.

They are people who I can talk with since my buddies hate sensitive or emotional topics. SUPPORT.
edit on 29-6-2011 by MIDNIGHTSUN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Men and Women definetly have different qualities. I think its been its a challenge to accept our own weakness and admire the opposite sex for their strengths. People for the most part seem to be getting smarter about it though as time progresses. There are those who refuse to accept those differences but there are always gonna be slow ones in a group. Thats just life!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcultassi

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
Its called equal rights...

No division of the sexes..

Absolutely!

A fine example would be grand slam tennis tournaments. Equal prize money is awarded these days in the men's and women's divisions. But we need to stop the dividing. Put men and women in the same draw, make them all five set matches, pool the prize money and let them compete on equal footing!

they will never do that, because deep down they know men and women are not identical.
Anyone that claims that on average a group of women are as physically strong as a group of men is wrong. Each has strengths, in different areas. If men and women compete in the same league, then they would be constantly complaining it isn't fair - the women would blame their lack of winning on the stronger men, men would blame the faster smaller women when they lose.
I am all for equal rights, in theory. Women should be entitled to the same rights as men, from a constitutional standpoint, but the silly women's lib movement ruined the greatest things about life, and we will never get that back. Gone are the days when women stayed home raising well behaved children and caring for her man and their home. Women had it so good - they were where they were meant to be, they had freedom and responsibility. Now look at us, both parents are off at demanding jobs all week, kids not getting the attention they need and deserve, values are shifted, sad really.
i think i was born a generation too late, lol.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chrissiel123

edit on 29-6-2011 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightInTwo

sexy - but hardly the norm. i was more referring to the average athlete. not saying they aer unequal, as much as they will use their diffedrences and perceived differences to place blame for losing on.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The thing is, men are in fact physically stronger(on average) than women. So, scary beefcakey, weight-lifting female aside, this is just how it is. There's a reason for it.

Women carry children and nurse them during their first months. We provide motherly instinct and discipline. This is nature. Men need women because of this innate ability. Women need men to feel the safety that they cannot provide physically, but emotionally.

We shouldn't question why things are the way they are, but instead embrace it. Its the circle of life, baby.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh I know. I just thought this thread could use a laugh.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can't think of anything that I would change about women. They are the closest things to Angels we will ever encounter.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
to the ats women who have been posting in this thread, pls look closely at the thread title 'BY ATS MEN'

now go make us some sandwiches whilst we discus what we like about you.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

An obvious example, ladies AND gentleman, of how quickly a man can revert to his primitive way of thinking.

We're all entitled to an opinion. Anyways, what do you want on your sandwich?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You know... I COULD wear heels and dresses too... However something tells me I wouldn't look quite as good in them as you... or any other female really...

I just don't have a boobs to fill the dress out proper you see...

-Lightrule

Lol I don't have the boobs either, that's what Victorias Secret is for :p

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Very nice post. S&F!

The MSM shows disrespect towards women all the time and some people are easily manipulated. (This goes for women too.) They start to mimic the message.

Woman-bashing is a lack of intelligence.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by silent thunder

Thank you for this thread. It is uplifting to read. I joined ATS on April 28th of this year...and yes I have noticed a lot of female bashing...sad..but ..true.

I am really glad that you flipped the coin and we can look now at all the good qualities many women have.

Come on men.....post the good stuff!

i like woman doctors and attorneys.

easier to deal with and most don't play golf.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
to the ats women who have been posting in this thread, pls look closely at the thread title 'BY ATS MEN'

now go make us some sandwiches whilst we discus what we like about you.

Two of my sons are turning into quite good chefs, and I imagine we'd be starving half the time if this wasn't the case. Now if they can only learn to lift the toilet seat up...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh I know. I just thought this thread could use a laugh.

I thought it was funny

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

This is better

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Is this still a desirable trait women see in men? The reason I ask is because when I was but a wee lad my mom used to tease me by saying, "Pay attention to grandma the girls like boys that can cook." and stuff like that, as I got older the message stayed the same. Well guess what... I DID pay attention to grandma, then I payed attention in Home Economics (mandatory in grade 8-10) then I went and paid close attention to the professionals... Well now I can cook, I mean REALLY cook.

Yet, what really took me by surprise is VERY VERY FEW women care if their man can cook. I have cooked for every single girlfriend I have had, I cook for my guy friends as well, I actually have requests from many friends to make signature meals when I visit. But no women have made any comments past "That was really really good."

I'm thinking these days in the age of fast food, and go go go mentality its not really that desirable if a man can cook. Thoughts?

-Lightrule

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join