It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we love about women -- by ATS men

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer

Originally posted by silent thunder
Others have remarked upon it and I see it too...the amount of ambient female-bashing on ATS is on the rise.

To counter this trend, I hereby make a thread dedicated to the positive aspects of femininity as seen from a male point of view. ....

Hi silent,
I haven't noticed much female-bashing here at all. Could you (purely in the interest of substantiating your initial statements) provide some linked examples of this please?

Hi, sorry not to get back to you sooner.

Some examples have been linked to. But rather than topics per se, just check out most threads on the offtopic boards dealing with relationships or other male/female issues. Very bitter posts inevitably emerge in every such thread with greater frequency than in the past, I think. I don't think you see it so much in the main section of the board.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i love the food they cook.
i love the cleaning they do.
i love the way they get worked up over the "Dr" phil show
most of all i love how they love to cook and clean

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by Envious
Some dude came on here

Yeah, "some dude"! Wonder who that might have been?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79c5b36614b5.png[/atsimg]
edit on 6/29/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

Yes well it certainly is obvious who (some dude) is....lol

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Envious

Some dude came on here telling the truth about the dark side of women, then everybody got all like "OMG U HATE GIRLZ". More like ATS is closeminded to the idea of women having a dark nature.

Bro - you scare me... no really.

Your profile shows threads you've authored... and there's just a light trend there.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I treat all women with the respect they deserve.

In fact, they should all be bent over a pedestal.

(just kidding ATS, lighten up Francis)

You used my line!

LOLz

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the *snip* alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2011 by gallopinghordes because: don't circumvent the automatic censors.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You know... I COULD wear heels and dresses too... However something tells me I wouldn't look quite as good in them as you... or any other female really...

I just don't have a boobs to fill the dress out proper you see...

-Lightrule

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

1) Women provide me with a reson to go on living. Literally. I have often been depressed or upset but my responsibilities to the women in my life (mother, mates and daughters) have forced me to structure my life and live it in a way that is probably more sane and sustainable than whatever nihilistic life I would have been likely to cook up on my own.

2) It's politically incorrect to say women are more empathic than men, but guess what: That's been my experience. The best listeners, the most patient, the kindest, the most understanding people in my life have always been women. Yes there are empathic men and cold-as-ice women, but in the balance I see more warmth and understanding from women.

3) Sex. Love it. (sorry, but if I am to be honest I have to include this one)

4) Relief from male-male competition: Put two men in a room and they will find some way to compete. Maybe its money or status or whose wife is prettier or who can eat the spicier chili pepper or whatever. It becomes very difficult and stressful to deal with this stuff all the time...there is a great relief in letting that petty garbage go when talking to women rather than men

Right on brother!!

I love women just because they're so not like us.... but!

boobies!!

I'd have to salute this as well

S&F

edit on 29-6-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the *snip* alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...

Is this Envious's alt?
edit on 30-6-2011 by gallopinghordes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

Most of them under 18 are.... ?? What girls you been messing with bra?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrule
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You know... I COULD wear heels and dresses too... However something tells me I wouldn't look quite as good in them as you... or any other female really...

I just don't have a boobs to fill the dress out proper you see...

-Lightrule

Not all guys are only attracted to big boobs you know.

And I love when the ladies wear those high heels. Really helps make those butts stand out.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?

No - all women are just bad... only he's strong enough to fend them off unlike the rest of us pleebs.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

While I don’t wish to distract this conversation away from it’s intent I feel it must be said that the outrageous intensity to which people such as Envious or Jepic lash out in hatred and mistrust towards women is an obvious result of their crippling gynophobia. Quite literally, they fear women.

Anyway, on with the admiration of women

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You get this type of thing anywhere you go. You ever logged into a game and see how we males react to a female presence? It's very absurd to say the least

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
women are more social evolved...no need to add arguments on this...its obvious ^ _ ^

and thats why you can talk to them about things men dont get...like emotions or psychology

i must add, i have a wiener

edit on 29-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Me likes women cuz they are nice to hug, good listeners, aesthetically divine, sassy, sweet and strong. Mothers, grandmothers, sisters and daughters are blessings and I have noticed even though the man wears the pants, it is often the woman who really holds things together in the family. Now, that being said, of course there are exceptions, and I am disenchanted with some of the younger gals that have been influenced by the likes of Paris Hilton, Teela Tequila, Linsay Lohan etc..., making some over materialistic and superficial. Like looking good and being better than others is so important. I am also sceered of some women's pyschotic and neurotic behavior. But I have to stop and consider why.

I feel for our ladies at times because I think they have many obstacles between them and their higher functions as natural matriarchs, solid and equal partners,and wonderful compliments to us men. Things such as social expectations/conditioning, aggressive marketing for beauty and slenderness, pharmies to disrupt hormones, and physical dominating from males often muddy the waters of balance. It is often the women that are the glue and sometimes backbones to families, always being available for consolement and support, and I hate to see them shunned and disrespected.
So to women, cheers and shine on with ur good lovenz!

Please take note of my usage of "some' in my descriptions.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
What I wonder, with regards to the female bashing threads is, what kind of 'alpha male' whines about women on the internet? This stuff should have been left in the playground.

I love how I have a real partner in life, and if needs be, a partner in crime!

I'm talking Fun with Dick and Jane style.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
women are more social evolved...no need to add arguments on this...its obvious ^ _ ^

and thats why you can talk to them about things men dont get...like emotions or psychology

i must add, i have a wiener

edit on 29-6-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

Women are more intuitive and emotionally engaged. Try picking up a girl and engaging all of her emotions, bet you'll find her number in your cell phone pretty quick. Women respond better to emotion than men. It might be why they're more open to discuss these subjects.

Women are predominantly right-brained. Men are predominantly left-brained.
I wouldn't dare say women are more socially evolved though, because it's society itself that gives women more "assumed" power than their male-counterpart. I say assumed because no gender is greater than the other.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

Is this Envious's alt?

Nope. This is pure jepicness.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join