It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we love about women -- by ATS men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Others have remarked upon it and I see it too...the amount of ambient female-bashing on ATS is on the rise.

To counter this trend, I hereby make a thread dedicated to the positive aspects of femininity as seen from a male point of view.

I do not believe men and women are mentally, physically, or spiritually identical. I believe we are very different -- physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally -- but viva la difference!

So I'll start.

1) Women provide me with a reson to go on living. Literally. I have often been depressed or upset but my responsibilities to the women in my life (mother, mates and daughters) have forced me to structure my life and live it in a way that is probably more sane and sustainable than whatever nihilistic life I would have been likely to cook up on my own.

2) It's politically incorrect to say women are more empathic than men, but guess what: That's been my experience. The best listeners, the most patient, the kindest, the most understanding people in my life have always been women. Yes there are empathic men and cold-as-ice women, but in the balance I see more warmth and understanding from women.

3) Sex. Love it. (sorry, but if I am to be honest I have to include this one)

4) Relief from male-male competition: Put two men in a room and they will find some way to compete. Maybe its money or status or whose wife is prettier or who can eat the spicier chili pepper or whatever. It becomes very difficult and stressful to deal with this stuff all the time...there is a great relief in letting that petty garbage go when talking to women rather than men.

More?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I love woman, because they are beautiful.

vvv

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
boobies

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I have been seeing this too... It confuses the hell outta me...

The ONLY thing I can think is maybe its like most of the men on ATS are stuck in "playground" mode... You know that childish behavior little boys act out? The one where they pinch, or pull the hair of the girl they like just to get some attention from... the girl they like... I dunno...

Ladies of ATS... Keep doing what you are doing, some men just can't handle it. Personally I think all the women on ATS are awesome, while I know NONE of them in real life and VERY FEW from the ATS boards and EVEN LESS as "online ATS buddies".

Men are the ying to a woman's yang (and thats not meant to be dirty sounding but it kinda is... hahahaha)

We may not get along 100% of the time but life ceases without the union. Women are not perfect therefor men are not perfect either, for if we came from a perfect being would that not in turn make us perfect?

I don't have a girlfriend so maybe I'm totally wrong... I know nothing.

-Lightrule

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
boobies

I'm a female and even I starred this one

not that I'm gay or anything
not that there's anything wrong with that!!

if I'm a female though, am I allowed to bash females?

after all, I got the inside scoop

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Silent thunder ... you da man !! s&f and ... fluuuuuurrrries of eye flutters saying thank you.
your ladies should certainly be proud.

no offense to those who prefer same gender company, i am not one however, i find females fascinating.
they nurture us without having to think about it or 'try'.
females give and take as every other creature yet they tend to give of themselves more than any other.
females are frequently the sensory and sensual explorers.
but above all, i love females because they are a living, breathing, evolving continuum of confirmation that the Theory of "opposites attract" is correct.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
While i haven't seen a break down by age i often suspect that many males on here are boys , not men and haven't yet figured out how to conduct themselves around women . Sometimes turns into the mob or wolf pack mindset whereby if a female gets bashed by a male the other 17 year olds join in the bash also . Folks claim to be individuals but group speak , group think and group action goes hand in hand with the testosterone bluster of teenage boys . Someone mentioned boobies and i agree but there is much more . I just flat out like the company of women . I'm a registered user on many forums and you only see this stuff where there is a population of young teenagers because by the time boys become men they appreciate women for all they are and if a bash is offered against a woman because she is a woman , the men will show up to defend her . Not that women aren't capable of defending but by the time most boys have left the teenage years and become men they feel a much greater sense of kinship with women because they have a little more experience , they've dated and come to the conclusion that women are awesome .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Its called equal rights...

No division of the sexes..

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleFieldPredator
Its called equal rights...

No division of the sexes..

Absolutely!

A fine example would be grand slam tennis tournaments. Equal prize money is awarded these days in the men's and women's divisions. But we need to stop the dividing. Put men and women in the same draw, make them all five set matches, pool the prize money and let them compete on equal footing!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There has been alot of women bashing on here lately so I support this thread.

Women smell good and are soft.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
There has been alot of women bashing on here lately so I support this thread.

I like this one

As a female I like this thread!! The bashing was getting insane!

I like being a woman because I can wear heels and dresses! Lol

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Thank you for this thread. It is uplifting to read. I joined ATS on April 28th of this year...and yes I have noticed a lot of female bashing...sad..but ..true.

I am really glad that you flipped the coin and we can look now at all the good qualities many women have.

Come on men.....post the good stuff!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I can't say it here or I'll get banned.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
i wonder how long untill the 'what we love about men' retort thread pops up.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Ok, Bro...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the positive thread silent thunder. S&F for ya.

Nice to know that someone here appreciates us. I just recently joined and was beginning to wonder if this was the right place for me, what with all the women bashing. I feel much more welcome now.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I love my wife.
She's a pretty awesome chick.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

I second this...

I also add

Coy Smiles, Giggles and Cuteness.

edit on 29/6/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join