What we love about women -- by ATS men

page: 8
30
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder
 


I will happily support your post. Women give me a reason for living too, and a reason for most everything I do, when it comes to my loving wife. Sex is simply the best thing there is, anyone would agree with that. Men fight each for, or over women, in wars and in bar parking lots. Women are our companions, or Mothers, our Daughters, our Grandmothers, our Creator was a Female too, I most strongly believe. I also believe it will be Woman who lead humanity to the New World. I think anyone who abuses or takes advantage of women will not be invited. I love women, every one of them. When you go to your men friend's house, what do you do men? Stand around, drink beer, and brag about your latest conquest, your fast car, your yard, lawn tools, your big member? How about when you go to your lady friend's house? "Are you hungry" Want something to drink? How are you today? " There is a difference.




posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench
 


Aaah, that's so sweet!

It's nice to know that us women are appreciated.



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Jepic
Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)


Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?


Yes. And it's out of the question. It's them. If they took life a little bit easier and chilled maybe I we could actually have a cool conversation. But one of countless barriers that I can't seem to break is the one that says: "Stuck up b***h."


Hey don't let a few sour ones stop you though. I'm sure it's not going to, but think about it like this..
There are billions of women on this Earth.. Chances of running into someone stuck-up are pretty good, but so are the chances of that down-to-Earth badass chick.

Besides, you can't just skim the surface of a book. You really do have to try and break past the barrier, who knows what's waiting just past it? Good luck in everything dude


My friend. Have you even ever looked outside the window? At least here in the UK. Does any girl out there remotely look like a down-to-earth badass chick. They look like the total opposite. Spaced out, arrogant, over-decorated monkeys who think that their looks somehow make them superior than everyone else.

Oh yea. And you won't miss that iphone. Can't miss it. It's like they came included with them when they were still inside the fetus... Actually that iphone would be another barrier of which I can't seem to break through.

And no thank you. I'm not interested in wasting my time with people I can't seem to get across with straight off.
What waits underneath is most certainly a world of personalised hell shaped exclusively for your deepest nightmares and phobias.


Wow, someone forgot to take his Prozac...

Either you're saying this because you think it will shock people and get attention, or you really need help. Where does this hatred come from, I wonder? No woman is going to respond to being called a "spaced out, arrogant, overdecorated monkey."

Hate to break it to you, bud, but it IS you. You probably wear your contempt and misogyny on your sleeve and women can sense it. We're much better at reading people than men are, and we KNOW when a man is trouble. Try looking in the mirror and moderating your views a little. You might have better results.


And a man gets shot at for speaking the cold truth of his mind. If you took offence at that remark of mine you quoted, it's most likely because you relate to it, bud.



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria



Good for you. That's good. Now, to the next barrier. Are you a whiny b***h?


Quite the opposite.
It's evident though, that being a whiny b***h isn't confined solely to the female of the species.


Whining is most certainly not confined to females. But being a b***h most certainly is.



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic
 


Everything said in negative terms in what you quoted was plain generalizations, based on the negative mindset and programs running. Its sad to even see people writing such nonsense.

When you watch people out your window, I hope you realize that any negative generalizations you make are completely unfounded, and you have no understanding of them at all, nor living in such an overwhelmingly polarized world, should one wonder why most are being introspective and keep their inner thoughtscape to themselves as they hurry about, instead of relaxed, smiling and connected. No one has the right to judge anyone, and if they find someone in a withdrawn moment, they havnt a clue whats going on under the hood, what is worrying them, or what they're thinking deeply on. Not a clue. Coming from a very introspective family, that thinks deeply on things, and yet most were shy, and not outgoing, who are you to think you can size up someone to begin with. Even outgoing people are guarded in public situations.


Sarah Brightman - What you never know

Try turning all negative thoughts around. Stay in your heart not your mind where all the programs are running. Attempt to walk in everyones moccasins for a time.



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Jepic
Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)


Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?


Yes. And it's out of the question. It's them. If they took life a little bit easier and chilled maybe I we could actually have a cool conversation. But one of countless barriers that I can't seem to break is the one that says: "Stuck up b***h."


Hey don't let a few sour ones stop you though. I'm sure it's not going to, but think about it like this..
There are billions of women on this Earth.. Chances of running into someone stuck-up are pretty good, but so are the chances of that down-to-Earth badass chick.

Besides, you can't just skim the surface of a book. You really do have to try and break past the barrier, who knows what's waiting just past it? Good luck in everything dude


My friend. Have you even ever looked outside the window? At least here in the UK. Does any girl out there remotely look like a down-to-earth badass chick. They look like the total opposite. Spaced out, arrogant, over-decorated monkeys who think that their looks somehow make them superior than everyone else.

Oh yea. And you won't miss that iphone. Can't miss it. It's like they came included with them when they were still inside the fetus... Actually that iphone would be another barrier of which I can't seem to break through.

And no thank you. I'm not interested in wasting my time with people I can't seem to get across with straight off.
What waits underneath is most certainly a world of personalised hell shaped exclusively for your deepest nightmares and phobias.


Wow, someone forgot to take his Prozac...

Either you're saying this because you think it will shock people and get attention, or you really need help. Where does this hatred come from, I wonder? No woman is going to respond to being called a "spaced out, arrogant, overdecorated monkey."

Hate to break it to you, bud, but it IS you. You probably wear your contempt and misogyny on your sleeve and women can sense it. We're much better at reading people than men are, and we KNOW when a man is trouble. Try looking in the mirror and moderating your views a little. You might have better results.


And a man gets shot at for speaking the cold truth of his mind. If you took offence at that remark of mine you quoted, it's most likely because you relate to it, bud.


There you go, you attack right off the bat. You don't even stop to consider for one second that I or anyone else might have a good point or two.

And it's Lady Bud to you, thanks.

You need some serious help and I really hope you get it.



posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by silent thunder
 


I will happily support your post. Women give me a reason for living too, and a reason for most everything I do, when it comes to my loving wife. Sex is simply the best thing there is, anyone would agree with that. Men fight each for, or over women, in wars and in bar parking lots. Women are our companions, or Mothers, our Daughters, our Grandmothers, our Creator was a Female too, I most strongly believe. I also believe it will be Woman who lead humanity to the New World. I think anyone who abuses or takes advantage of women will not be invited. I love women, every one of them. When you go to your men friend's house, what do you do men? Stand around, drink beer, and brag about your latest conquest, your fast car, your yard, lawn tools, your big member? How about when you go to your lady friend's house? "Are you hungry" Want something to drink? How are you today? " There is a difference.



Wow, do you have a twin brother who's single?



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
God put breasts on a woman's chest for a reason. ^.^



posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished
 


Babies?



posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Jepic
Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)


Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?


Yes. And it's out of the question. It's them. If they took life a little bit easier and chilled maybe I we could actually have a cool conversation. But one of countless barriers that I can't seem to break is the one that says: "Stuck up b***h."


Hey don't let a few sour ones stop you though. I'm sure it's not going to, but think about it like this..
There are billions of women on this Earth.. Chances of running into someone stuck-up are pretty good, but so are the chances of that down-to-Earth badass chick.

Besides, you can't just skim the surface of a book. You really do have to try and break past the barrier, who knows what's waiting just past it? Good luck in everything dude


My friend. Have you even ever looked outside the window? At least here in the UK. Does any girl out there remotely look like a down-to-earth badass chick. They look like the total opposite. Spaced out, arrogant, over-decorated monkeys who think that their looks somehow make them superior than everyone else.

Oh yea. And you won't miss that iphone. Can't miss it. It's like they came included with them when they were still inside the fetus... Actually that iphone would be another barrier of which I can't seem to break through.

And no thank you. I'm not interested in wasting my time with people I can't seem to get across with straight off.
What waits underneath is most certainly a world of personalised hell shaped exclusively for your deepest nightmares and phobias.


Wow, someone forgot to take his Prozac...

Either you're saying this because you think it will shock people and get attention, or you really need help. Where does this hatred come from, I wonder? No woman is going to respond to being called a "spaced out, arrogant, overdecorated monkey."

Hate to break it to you, bud, but it IS you. You probably wear your contempt and misogyny on your sleeve and women can sense it. We're much better at reading people than men are, and we KNOW when a man is trouble. Try looking in the mirror and moderating your views a little. You might have better results.


And a man gets shot at for speaking the cold truth of his mind. If you took offence at that remark of mine you quoted, it's most likely because you relate to it, bud.


There you go, you attack right off the bat. You don't even stop to consider for one second that I or anyone else might have a good point or two.

And it's Lady Bud to you, thanks.

You need some serious help and I really hope you get it.




I can't even follow what they're saying but, I just had to say; that looks so freakin' cool when they put that many boxes inside each other. Its like one of those Russian nesting dolls.



posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by autowrench
 


Aaah, that's so sweet!

It's nice to know that us women are appreciated.


You most certainly are appreciated! You and every other women in this forum and in the world. Case in point here. women are faster in reaction time. A woman can power shift faster and more accurate than a man, I have seen this in practice. A woman can easily drink a man under the table. A woman can have a bay without a man. Can a man have a baby? And don't insult me with that one guy, he was once a woman, and still has female reproductive organs.

Like I said, my lovely wife is my Queen and my Goddess, sometimes we just lay and worship each other. I sure love that woman.



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
[You most certainly are appreciated! You and every other women in this forum and in the world.


I think its awesome that the ATS gender balance is so close (well, for the internet, anyway). You wont get these kinds of stats on most messageboards, which are essentially either a) sausage-fests or b) those pink and girly sites specifcally for women that make men feel as if they are interloping in the ladies' room if they hang around there too long. But look at ATS! Sure, there are more men than women but I still think this kind of balance is pretty rare and admirable.

edit on 7/22/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder
 


That chart is wrong, I purposefully answered all the questions on that poll wrong to throw off the results as much as possible. I imagine there are others who did the same.
edit on 22-7-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nosred
 


awwww....this is why we can't have nice things!


Well, even if so, the ATS women I know are awesome, so even if there are fewer than we think, they still rule. So there.



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by Jepic
Women and girls are alright. As long as they leave me the f*** alone, all is fine...

I feel like I need to add this. Most are drama queens and that is what pisses me off the most. Everything has to be a big surprise and big news. And then some...
edit on 29-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)


Hey pal, did you ever consider the possibility.. that it might not be the women, but you?


Yes. And it's out of the question. It's them. If they took life a little bit easier and chilled maybe I we could actually have a cool conversation. But one of countless barriers that I can't seem to break is the one that says: "Stuck up b***h."


Hey don't let a few sour ones stop you though. I'm sure it's not going to, but think about it like this..
There are billions of women on this Earth.. Chances of running into someone stuck-up are pretty good, but so are the chances of that down-to-Earth badass chick.

Besides, you can't just skim the surface of a book. You really do have to try and break past the barrier, who knows what's waiting just past it? Good luck in everything dude


My friend. Have you even ever looked outside the window? At least here in the UK. Does any girl out there remotely look like a down-to-earth badass chick. They look like the total opposite. Spaced out, arrogant, over-decorated monkeys who think that their looks somehow make them superior than everyone else.

Oh yea. And you won't miss that iphone. Can't miss it. It's like they came included with them when they were still inside the fetus... Actually that iphone would be another barrier of which I can't seem to break through.

And no thank you. I'm not interested in wasting my time with people I can't seem to get across with straight off.
What waits underneath is most certainly a world of personalised hell shaped exclusively for your deepest nightmares and phobias.


Wow, someone forgot to take his Prozac...

Either you're saying this because you think it will shock people and get attention, or you really need help. Where does this hatred come from, I wonder? No woman is going to respond to being called a "spaced out, arrogant, overdecorated monkey."

Hate to break it to you, bud, but it IS you. You probably wear your contempt and misogyny on your sleeve and women can sense it. We're much better at reading people than men are, and we KNOW when a man is trouble. Try looking in the mirror and moderating your views a little. You might have better results.


And a man gets shot at for speaking the cold truth of his mind. If you took offence at that remark of mine you quoted, it's most likely because you relate to it, bud.


There you go, you attack right off the bat. You don't even stop to consider for one second that I or anyone else might have a good point or two.

And it's Lady Bud to you, thanks.

You need some serious help and I really hope you get it.


That last sentence, yea... It really proves who the real provocateur is.

An important rule for the Internet in case you missed it.
You never tell people you've only met over the Internet to get some help.





new topics

top topics



 
30
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join