It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons posing as aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
have you guys seen A Fire In the Sky based on the true story of Travis Walton abduction? In the movie and book there's a part where the greys show their real faces and they look exactly as demons to me, beings of pure evil (demons in aliens cliothes anyone).

What about the Dulce base reports of humans being harvested as food for these beings? Does it look like what an intelligent and benevolent extra terrestrial civilization would do? Well i find that pure evil.

Whitley Strieber (author of books like Communion and The Greys and also a known abductee) even describes these entities as somewhat evil and leaving a smell of sulphur associated with demonic activity.Whitley Strieber also heard 3 knocks before his abduction experience, a classical sign that a demonic haunting/possession has started .

The ancient civilizations of the Egyptians, Babylonians, Aztecs, Mayans, and Incas shared several intriguing characteristics:

They were extremely advanced scientifically and technologically, animal and human sacrifices were performed at an alarming rate, preceding their demise plus they believed they had acquired metaphysical knowledge from these "gods", whom they perceived as coming from the sky and also the subterranean level of the earth (they wouldnt obviously knew of multi dimensions).These cultures disintegrated or became abruptly extinct while at the pinnacle of their existance.
Many of these revered and feared entities were described as looking like beasts with scales and horns, winged-reptilians or dragons. Similarly, demons were depicted in an identical manner, as seen in artwork throughout the centuries. Why?

Even in the bible we see references of these demons or "gods"

"When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." (Genesis 6:1-4)

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days-and also afterward-when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown".(Genesis 6)

"Behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices among you, which will bite you, saith the Lord." (Jeremiah 8:17)

Oh and btw why is anyone who doesn't jump on the "they are extraterrestrial biological entities" wagon considered a religious freak around here? I don't even go to church lol

edit on 29-6-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Picollo30 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Aah... maybe some ET's have a face that only there mother's can love. Meanwhile, every creature on Earth has carved out a niche in our enviroment that insures survivial. So, it must be the same way on other star system's in our Universe.
Your prejudical, unproven thought's, have led me to believe that you would not make a decent Good Will Ambassador from Earth.

I don't believe in any lies from the Dulce Base reports.

Leonardo Da Vinci, depicted Moses as having horns on his head: Which means "divine light."

So, are you going to come out and say that Moses must have been a demon, because he had two little "horn's" on top of his head!!! LOL

Practice- "No Fear," or fear will control your own thoughts.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
from what i gathered about abductions and demonic possessions (i'm interested in both fields) there are a lot of similarities between the two aliens / demons: Here's a list:

A strong smell of sulfur is noticed when UFOs and/or demons are present.

Animal sacrifice and mutilations are a sign of UFO and/or demonic activity. There have even been human mutilation cases found in the area of UFO sightings.

Alien beings and demons are both able to go through solid walls, doors, etc.

Orbs and bright lights are often seen before the abduction or possession.

Poltergeist activity before abduction or possession.

People who were abducted or possessed showed strong interest or perhaps dabbled in the occult.

Abductions are generational as are pacts with demons. This may well explain why so many children are abducted. One of their ancestors may have signed a pact with the devil.

Aliens beings and demons have strange glowing eyes, both have a bad body odor.

Alien beings and demons both communicate telepathically.

Both alien beings and demons pose as angels of light.

Some victims have been forced to have sex or humiliating examination of genitals.

Victims will often find strange marks or markings on their bodies after the ordeal.

Both alien beings and demons paralyze their victims or put their victims in an altered state.

Victims will often encounter a reptilian being who appears to be in a position of authority over the others.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How about demons posing as our leaders? Our religous authorities and spiritual guides? I think thats more likely, aliens dont exist...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

All i can say to your recent post is- Heaven Help Me.

Signing off,

Erno86

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhebefree
How about demons posing as our leaders? Our religous authorities and spiritual guides? I think thats more likely, aliens dont exist...

Aliens don't exist? You mean we're the only planet in the universe of trillions of trillions of stars that has life??

HA! I KNOW that's not what you mean. You mean they don't come to Earth.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Makes perfect sense... the same rebellious bastards that existed before the flood.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Nope they don't. But Magical flying angles with bird wings and little red guys do. And A bearded man that we cant even see watches of every single person at one time. Yes this is the type of fantasy Religious people thrive on. An they cant even see that people who have broken the walls of lies built by Religion is simply laughing at you people.

Theres more evidence for Aliens then there will ever be for God.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

And you're coming to an end... and I'm laughing at you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Laughing at me for finding the truth. Come on bro. What ever you beliefs are i respect them. But dont accuse what ever is visiting our planet of being evil Demons especially with no proof.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
And you're coming to an end... and I'm laughing at you.

You sure you should be laughing at someone you think is about to be doomed? Jesus is probably very disappointed in you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

If he ever existed at all.
Second line

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Many people think that the US/TPTB took over Nazi research on advanced propulsion systems.
Many people think that the Nazis were heavily involved in eugenics/medical experiments.
Why couldn't the "aliens" that are known in our culture simply be the culmination of that research?
If TPTB want to take over this world, and create their "paradise"....wouldn't they need soldiers of some sort?

This doesn't deny the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe... But the timing of UFO / alien abductions /alien sightings may not be coincidental.

WHO may want all of us to believe in alien life... And WHY?

TPTB influence everything.. New Age movement, think of those blogs "channeling" information about good aliens watching the "evil" plans here on Earth. I honestly feel that a great delusion has been slowly and deeply imbedded

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure why demons would want to pose as aliens. If both exist as entities. Because if aliens exist, would there not be evil aliens as well? Demons could possess aliens I suppose. Or at least aliens could have the capacity for evil.

But can we put human qualities upon an alien?

Were aliens mentioned in the bible?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
You sure you should be laughing at someone you think is about to be doomed? Jesus is probably very disappointed in you.

And you're soon coming to an end too and I also laugh at your doom... And your pending doom also brings me a feeling of joyful anticipation as to what will follow.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Yeah, been sayin it since i first come to this site. About time people started to see through the delusion.
Proponents of the belief that extra terrestrials are flying around our atmosphere and sneaking into peoples bedrooms at night also believe they are smarter than the government because they are aware aliens and flying saucers exist.
When in actual fact it was the government that created the idea, propagated the concept and systematically revealed the illusion that is the greatest deception of all time. So far!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Yeah, been sayin it since i first come to this site. About time people started to see through the delusion.
Proponents of the belief that extra terrestrials are flying around our atmosphere and sneaking into peoples bedrooms at night also believe they are smarter than the government because they are aware aliens and flying saucers exist.
When in actual fact it was the government that created the idea, propagated the concept and systematically revealed the illusion that is the greatest deception of all time. So far!

What makes you aliens(angels and demons) are just propaganda?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
What?

Your telling me that just because we haven't seen any aliens (supposedly) the 100,000 aren't here? I can't believe you could jump to such a conclusion.

There are endless reasons why civilizations wouldn't want to show themselves to us, if they could even travel all the way here.

You don't say any thing about the millions of sightings over the years or any other evidence of aliens.
You assume that demons exist. There is no evidence of this. Or at least I have seen none.

Unless you show me some evidence of demons I'm not going to believe this.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
What?

Your telling me that just because we haven't seen any aliens (supposedly) the 100,000 aren't here? I can't believe you could jump to such a conclusion.

There are endless reasons why civilizations wouldn't want to show themselves to us, if they could even travel all the way here.

You don't say any thing about the millions of sightings over the years or any other evidence of aliens.
You assume that demons exist. There is no evidence of this. Or at least I have seen none.

Unless you show me some evidence of demons I'm not going to believe this.

There is no evidence, only eyewitness testimony. There is one good reason why demons or angels don't leave behind hard physical evidence. This is because they aren't physical themselves and have no use for what is physical. So the only evidence you'll ever find of either is eyewitness testimony and philosophical conclusions. Period.

Now if you are interested, I myself am an eyewitness of both kinds of aliens, and I don't mind sharing my story that I certify is 100% true. You'll either just have to take my word for it and trust me, or you'll never find the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The best researcher I know on this is

GUY MALONE of

www.ANCIENTofDAYS.net...

and

www.ALIENRESISTANCE.ORG...

His panel of scholars presents very convincing evidence and arguments that the critters are FALLEN ANGELS.

Not, per se demons--though the difference functionally, is moot--they have the same boss.

Some have asserted that some grey's may be bio-engineered 'suits' to house disembodied demons.

Demons are said to be fallen angels who's bodies were destroyed in Noah's flood. They did not comprise all of the fallen angels by any means.

Guy had abduction experiences as a teen.

Learned to stop such by standard Christian spiritual warfare prayers and declarations. Has since had a ministry helping others. Has stopped abduction type experiences in families that had gone on for several generations.

He asserts that no authentic Christian with an active, viable RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ has ever been abducted, in his experience. Further, that many with only a childhood Sunday School recall of Christianity have been able to pray/declare in Jesus' Name and Blood sufficiently spiritually powerful declarations to stop abductions in mid-process.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join