It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons posing as aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
One of the BIG differences regarding evidence of UFO's/aliens vs. 'demons' are the incidents of mass sightings. There have been mass sightings and video recordings of UFOs and mass alien sightings. Where are the modern-day mass demon sightings?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

Originally posted by Nazirite

One could argue that there is primary source evidence in the form of written codices and scrolls which talk about demons and their provenance.

Which are wholly dependent on the perceptions, preconceptions and scientific education of the persons experiencing and relating said information. Even to this day, as evidenced by this site, we still persist in futile attempts to explain what we don't understand by using the most imaginary of descriptors and we will continue to do so until we have true knowledge, not guesses, of what we are observing.

Every person observing any given event, no matter what time they lived in, are limited in context to describing what they are seeing based on the observers education and life experience and when the event blows past those boundary's the human imagination is cranked up to full power to try and makes sense of the event.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

True - I also argued this point in a previous post - Indeed context is master - rather than quote on the general we need to look deeply at what is the contextual basis for the argument.

Our academics have a huge fear - that fear is because of the system of review we have in place at this time.

Anybody who goes against consensus, with regret, faces ridicule and being marginalized.

Ideally we should have scientists and scholars who have no fear when it comes to knocking the conventional opinion. History teaches us that those who think outside the box and face ridicule are, almost, universally correct.

Time to learn from our mistake - methinks!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, the only characteristic of an Alien is that it is from another planet.
So my question is: Are you refering to every living organism born south of earth's atmosphere or just those phenomena (abductions, mutilating partys, etc) that some attribute to extraterrestrial beings?
Because those are two CLEAR different groups of situations.....

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

That's just it..I feel, and it is of my opinion...that all the massive amounts of the UFO sightings, abductions etc. ARE demonic in nature. Surely you can see where folk are coming from...

See my thread here .It will spell it all out to you..
:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
I believe EVERY WORD of the Bible

What do you do when the Bible contradicts itself?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

But demons and/or maybe inter dimensional beings, i believe it's more plausible.

The supernatural will never be more plausible than the biological.

The cosmos is pretty big, I think the answer to the Fermi paradox is just that simple. In a comos this large, Drake equation or not, I wouldn't expect communication to be that common, especially if most civilizations never make it past type 0.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's actually a small part of a larger theory that becomes without a doubt the Occam's Razor winner of the one & only Grand-Daddy of All Conspiracies. When arguing your excellent case here OP; please refrain however from using sources like Fritz Springmeier or some of the other goobs that otherwise ruin a good subject.

Dr. I.D.E Thomas (The Omega Conspiracy,) Chuck Missler, Michael Heiser, Joe Jordan, and Guy Malone are excellent academics &meticulous researchers for a Christian standpoint. Drs Jaques Vallee & J. Allen Hynek are brilliant secular viewpoints that are convincing for the Interdimensional Hypothesis.

From UFO to NWO to Climate Craziness to Man's Inhumanity to man and so much more, can all be found in the Bible...and in our world today. The same book that predicted thousands of years ago the fact that not only would Israel be a nation again (who woulda' thunk it?) but that the middle east would be a hot-spot until Kingdom Come. Pretty good guess or Prophecy with a capital "P."

It is the Grand Unifying Theory and no other theory has an answer that fits all data in the totality--like a latex glove--of not only the UFO phenomena but a world going mad as well.Our ETH ufologists have routinely left out details in their reports that spin many our best documented cases and only suggest a nuts & bolts craft' hypothesis while ignoring the "high-strangeness" aspects.

Some Quotes of Interest:

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." 
- Arthur C. Clarke, New York Times Book Review, 07/27/75

"But the UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture."
- John Ankerberg, The Facts on UFOs and Other Supernatural Phenomena, p. 10

"UFO behaviour is more akin to magic than to physics as we know it... the modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." 
-Dr. Pierre Guerin, FSR Vol. 25, No. 1, p. 13-14

"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon..." 
- John A. Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 299

“If we can no longer believe in heavenly hierarchies, extraterrestrial hierarchies will suffice.”
- Brad Steiger, Gods of Aquarius, p. 26

“The endless messages from the space people would now fill a library, and while the communicators claim to represent some other world, the contents of those messages are identical to the messages long received by mediums and mystics.”
- John Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 183

“Satan was also called 'The Prince of The Powers of the Air [Ephesians 2:2],' and was regarded as the ruler over a wide range of kingdoms above and below the earth, all of which had vehicles for traversing the underworld, the land, the sea, and particularly the firmament.

In Zechariah, Chapter 5, we find the prophet speaking with an angel of the Lord:

Again, I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and beheld a flying scroll (cylindrical or 'cigar shaped' UFO?). And then he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying scroll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. Then he said unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth...
- William M. Mott, An Excerpt from Caverns, Cauldrons and Concealed Creatures

“If UFOs are, indeed, somebody else's 'nuts and bolts hardware' then we must still explain how such tangible hardware can change shape before our eyes, vanish in a cheshire cat manner (not leaving a grin), seemingly melt away in front of us, or apparently 'materialize' mysteriously before us without apparent detection by persons nearby or in neighboring towns. We must wonder, too, where UFOs are 'hiding' when not manifesting themselves to human eyes.”
- J. Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee, The Edge on Reality, pp. xii-xiii

“Demonology is not just another crackpot-ology. It is the ancient and scholarly study of the monsters and demons who have seemingly coexisted with man throughout history. Thousands of books have been written on the subject, many of them authored by educated clergymen, scientists and scholars, and uncounted numbers of well-documented demonic events are readily available to every researcher. The manifestations and occurences described in this imposing literature are similar, if not entirely identical, to the UFO phenomenon itself. Victims of demonomania (possession) suffer the very same medical and emotional symptoms as the UFO contactees.

... The devil and his demons can, according to the literature, manifest themselves in almost any form and can physically imitate anything from angels to horrifying monsters with glowing eyes. Strange objects and entities materialize and dematerialize in these stories, just as the UFOs and their splendid occupants appear and disappear, walk through walls, and perform other supernatural feats.”
- John Keel, UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse, p. 192

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

I absolutely agree with you...it is amazing the amount of people who believe demons are posing as aliens these days tho'!! There was a thread here at ATS a couple of weeks ago on this very thing.
Another amazing thing is that so many believe in demons but NOT aliens.
Go figure!!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

there are millions and billions of billions galaxies out there but with the naked eye we can`t see them
That does not mean they don`t exist

The same may be happening with aliens or cockroaches, you can`t see them but you know they are outside there

Besides you see 1 cockroach by 200 that exist so... i guess that explains it all

may be also many prejudices don`t allow people to catch something that they don`t accept, as scientist don`t accept god cause they can`t prove it..but you may guess it exists whatever you may call it

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What are they? That really is the million dollar question. Some say they are aliens, others say they are demons, while others say they are living images that are produced from our minds.

I know not what they are, but this is not from the lack of trying, reading, looking, searching....hoping. Hell maybe even seeing.

It seems the only ones who know what "they" are happen to be the beings in question; but the beings seem to like us not knowing whats going on. If these things really wanted us to know, they would tell us. Of course some say they have reveled themselves and their nature, but all of these are second hand accounts that must be taken with a grain of salt.

If you believe in the Bible they are demons/angels. If you believe in science they are aliens or beings from a different place. If you are blind you believe nothing is going on.

One thing is for sure, at least in my mind anyways, is that these are the same beings we once called gods,angels,demons, and spirits. Now this does not make them any of these, but there is not doubt that they have been here with us since the beginning.

After 3-4 years of searching for answers, I have grown away from the ET answer. Though I still have no answer to fit the bill; only more questions and theories.

The UFO world is easy to get into; every hard to get out.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

I used to think it did, but then I saw it from another angle and realized that it doesn't contradict itself, it is just massively misinterpreted.

God is the Alpha AND the Omega. That sentence might help you understand some of your supposed contradictions.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That is like an island tribe convening a council on whether or not the new world explorers that just arrived are really demons in disguise...
Ignorance breeds fear...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
We come from infinity and to infinity we shall return. Infinity is nothing. Nothing is infinity. If infinity were something, it would be rendered finite. Therefore, infinity is nothing. We come from nothing/infinity and to nothing/infinity, we shall return.

We grow along the way. The thing about growing towards infinity is, you have the potential to grow more powerful than you can imagine. Angels and Demons are just entities who have been around longer than we are.

Angels grow through love, life, light, and creativity towards infinity.
Demons grow through fear, death, darkness, and destruction towards nothingness.

They are both growing towards the same thing. We are growing towards that thing. So the question is, do you see the glass half full or half empty?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

I used to think it did, but then I saw it from another angle and realized that it doesn't contradict itself, it is just massively misinterpreted.

God is the Alpha AND the Omega. That sentence might help you understand some of your supposed contradictions.

Here's one for you:

If God is Omnipotent, can he then create a stone so large that he cannot lift it?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

When I think ETs interdimensional beings definitely come to mind

Aliens could be demons for sure, but demon is a name we gave them! They could be so much more than what we think or think we know of them. By characteristics of demons from the movies and video games I've experienced
I'd say they fit the description of interdimensional beings, whose home may look like Hell to us. Interdimensional beings that could look scary as hell to us and who maybe capable of great technology and who knows, they could be some sort of telepath, makes sense

Maybe...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I think you, like me and most others, can not even begin to mentally grasp the extreme vast emptiness and distances between stars let alone the stars which may have spaceflight capable civilizations on them. Our science fiction and the visual tools used to make space travel timely has no doubt polluted the reality of just how utterly empty space is regardless of how many stars and galaxies are known to exist. The distances involved are beyond comprehension without having to cheat with "warp drive" and "FTL travel" and other distance condensing tools.

Barring some civilization discovering a very, very simple yet massively energy efficient way to travel between stars that have inhabited worlds, I would posit that most civilizations probably are very comfortable with staying on their stellar "front porches".

As far as "demons" go, please... we are in the 21st century now and although humanity is very much in its intellectual infancy one would think that human fear and the boogeymen we create in whatever garb you would dress them up in are as about as useful to explain the unknown as using rubber hammer to drive a nail into oak. Its about time the human race grew up a bit, isn't it?

edit on 28-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One can;t help chuckle to see these possible aliens characterised as demons.. I mean us humans aren't demonic at all are we...

It's not like we engage in casual slaughter by simply standing by and letting millions starve

I mean we'd never say, use a weapon that guarantees everyone in a certain area will die of either the explosion or the after effects thereof.

Humans wouldn't dream of destroying the world we live in by polluting every last square mile of sea and ruthlessly exploiting other animals we share the planet with.

After all we are so intelligent the last thing us humans would ever do is, create a whole series of contradictory myths about where we come from and then slaughter each other wholesale, in the name of these myths...

You'd think we allow the least apt people to rule this world for generation after generation

In the end we are so advanced we have banned war and the basic necessities or life are not a luxury we have to purchase, rather provided on a daily basis worldwide no matter your race or creed...

Oh hang on.....and we have the bare faced cheek to decide who and what a demon might be?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Firstly, and I am not intending any of this to be condescending, I see no difference between aliens, angels or demons. Why because all three of these come from different planets, galaxies, etc, different dimensions, as well as realities and other places. There was a disclosure at the white house with a panel of varied U.S. officials which acknowledged the exist of many alien races most of which lived on earth amongst us already(can be found on youtube under alien disclosure i beleive). As your reference to what I think you are reffering to like greys, let me enlighten you to the fact that there are more than one species some good some bad. some very few have ever seen which are completely diferent in size as the mainstream media type.There is even a sect of greys who hate being called grey and prefer the term whites. In existence there is only wrong and right, good choices or bad ones. its these mainstream labels given to us and promoted by TPTB to keep us in the dark. And as far as alien intervention well that goes the same as for god. Why should someone do the work for you when your already capable you just got to get off your arse and do it. You wouldn't hand a gun to a criminal that kills and rapes people would you? thats the same as handing over technology to a race that is based on selfish immoral beliefs and actions. What would you do if you had vast wonders when looking down on a #e stain of a planet??

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm going to go with the inter-dimensional idea.. maybe we're just not ready to meet our galactic family, maybe they are waiting for us to grow up before they show up.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

Distance itself is an illusion a modern day illusion planted in your head. You must think interms of light. Light touchs everything no matter if your physically capable of witnessing it or not. So there for an object is only as distant from you as you choose to perceive it to be. You are connected and the distance between you and the chosen object is the distance you choose to put between it and yourself. Thus is the way and always has been it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join