It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons posing as aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

As far as the bible contradicting itself you must remember first that the americana masonic bible titled the king james bibke is not the bible and is very different from the hebrew bible. the king james bible was written with the blood of preist who refused to alter it. It's misrepresentation by the Liciferion worshippers in which to stupify humans and condem them. but with anything else fiction is always created from fact. It's just finding the fact that makes it all worth the read. lol.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by acapablemind

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by SeekerLouI believe EVERY WORD of the Bible

What do you do when the Bible contradicts itself?

I used to think it did, but then I saw it from another angle and realized that it doesn't contradict itself, it is just massively misinterpreted.

God is the Alpha AND the Omega. That sentence might help you understand some of your supposed contradictions.

Here's one for you:

If God is Omnipotent, can he then create a stone so large that he cannot lift it?

The answer is yes he can. The other answer is no he can't. Whichever one you call foul on he can do the opposite--thusly leaving you with egg on yer face.

It's related to the concept of a paradox and it's part of the stuff spirituality is made of--it seems--both literally and especially philosophically, i.e. "From weakness (adversity) comes strength" or "From darkness comes light."

Speaking of eggs (you missed a spot btw) If'n you need any help with the chicken & egg comdundrum jus' lemme know.
Or maybe you would care to take a stab at the who came first the chicken or the egg question?

In the meantime a partial list of fascinating and wider variety of types of Paradoxes
edit on 28-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

The answer is yes he can. The other answer is no he can't. Whichever one you call foul on he can do the opposite--thusly leaving you with egg on yer face.

It's related to the concept of a paradox and it's part of the stuff spirituality is made of--it seems--both literally and especially philosophically, i.e. "From weakness (adversity) comes strength" or "From darkness comes light."

Speaking of eggs (you missed a spot btw) If'n you need any help with the chicken & egg comdundrum jus' lemme know.
Or maybe you would care to take a stab at the who came first the chicken or the egg question?

In the meantime a partial list of fascinating and wider variety of types of Paradoxes
edit on 28-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Firstly, let me say that I mean no dis-respect in what I am about to say. You are obviously an intelligent individual and it may just be that I have somehow missed your point. However, while I'm glad to see you understand what a paradox is, I fail to see how identifying my post as such nullifies the argument? While the chicken or the egg question may be clever on your part, most rhetoric is...when it's supposed to be convincing.

Again, many apologies if I've offended or perhaps over-estimated my own intelligence. I'm sure I will be corrected if it turns out either be true

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Would you stand over an ant hill and introduce yourselves to them?...if they do exist at all, they would be millions more years advanced than we are!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Aliens are not Demons. They may be in align with them, but it separate, like Satanist. They are not demons, they just use the dark magic.

Demons are parasitic, they feed off of negative energy. What the aliens do is they use demons to hook on the etheral energy of a person. This will weaken them mentally, which will open them up for mind control, it's similar to possession. This is the same tactic used in the MK Ultra mind control experiment.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Firstly, let me say that I mean no dis-respect in what I am about to say. You are obviously an intelligent individual and it may just be that I have somehow missed your point. However, while I'm glad to see you understand what a paradox is, I fail to see how identifying my post as such nullifies the argument? While the chicken or the egg question may be clever on your part, most rhetoric is...when it's supposed to be convincing.

Again, many apologies if I've offended or perhaps over-estimated my own intelligence. I'm sure I will be corrected if it turns out either be true

Let's just say your question doesn't preclude God. That's it simplified. If you disagree: Then tell me how your theoretical question--a question that most would agree is a moot point--disproves God/Creator.

You defined 'God" as a being who could do anything; If that is so it immediately becomes a paradox and as such my answer is perfectly sensibly. Think on that for a bit and see how it hits you.

Oh, and let's don't forget that cat that can't decide if he is or he aint: Schrödinger's cat

In the meantime see what you can come up with on the chicken & egg thing.

edit on 29-6-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There are no demons. There are no angels. There is no religion. Theres only one god. God is not a man in his throne hovering over white clouds with his white long beard. There are aliens that can be misinterpreted as demons, those are the race called reptilians. Many people know who the reptilians are. They are demon-like e.t's because of their appearance. Tails, horns and scaly skin. There is no such thing as demons because religion on earth is a illusion. And E.T's DO have technology that can make them selves appear as someone else, hologram technology. They can make themselves as angels. When the Greys were down here thousands of years ago, they used hologram technology to disguise themselves as angels (came down from the skies). As a result, this forced and created religion. Men was manipulated and deceived.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I do like the idea that you have put across but I really cannot stress enough that some people must lack imagination every alien has to be the same as humans living in the same conditions, standing up on two feet. If they are from another planet and they managed to survive on another planet, what makes you think that they grew up on a similar planet to earth and look exactly like us?

They could have abilities that we dont, they're could also be a rule not to bring the human race up into space with them right now because we wouldn't be ready (If they are advanced that is) and those who are 1000 years behind us are just waiting for us to devolpe our techonology go there and teach them war then ruin that species home planet.

Since we are the "center of the universe" we are just a primative race that kills each other but that being said maybe thats how some races are made, they fight between each other, they go into space meet an advance civilization and tell em "Gimmi some oil or i'll screw you up blud" (Joking aside) .. I do think we might be a warrior clan that may go into space and may actually become one of the most feared races out there. We are a little aggressive towards those who aren't the same skin colour as us, imagine if we sorted out racisim and then started fighting space aliens.

7000 years of history and their has always been war and the human race. Seems like we've got what it takes to become a Warrior Clan
edit on 29/6/11 by Windows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Anything from without can be
Anything within can be
But only God can be neither and both.

People look up and scan for UFO's in the deep black sky

But the real alien we do not know can only be found ....in the deep within.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Let's just say your question doesn't preclude God. That's it simplified. If you disagree: Then tell me how your theoretical question--a question that most would agree is a moot point--disproves God/Creator.

Firstly, I'm not out to disprove your 'God'. The burden of proof isn't mine to carry. Secondly, do you really speak for 'most'? I'm sure they appreciate you deciding what they do and do not believe. The paradox is a moot point in your opinion. Who knows, maybe you are just far more intelligent than myself? Perhaps you have an insight into existence that I do not. But in my opinion, the paradox is not moot. It is a rather logical address to the fairy tale of 'God' (as presented in the Bible.) I suppose that Epicurus' paradox on God is a rather moot point as well?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Well, I suppose that it is one's prerogative to think - in his opinion - that every sighting of a Bald Eagle is actually a sighting of a Canary too. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

And you have the right to be a smart***, which is YOUR right...but know that according to His Word you will be giving an account to GOD.
... for EVERY deed whether good or bad, especially for the sin of UNbelief/ rejecting His FREE gift to mankind - namely Salvation itself, and of His Holy Spirit!
edit on 29-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There is a very real possibility that most civilizations never makes it to interstellar travel because of tribal genes that prevent them from coordinating their efforts as a global society. Another possibility is that there're unforseen obstacles to interstellar travel that're not apparent to us yet because we haven't achieved it. Yet another is that intelligent life as we know it is much more rare than thought. There're lots of possibilities at this point to explain why we don't see ET. It's premature to be certain. We haven't been around long enough to ferment Fermi's Paradox.

Demons? That's superstition. I'll tell you what though. I got property on mars I'll sell you.
edit on 29-6-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

And you have the right to be a smart***, which is YOUR right...but know that according to His Word you will be giving an account to GOD.
... for EVERY deed whether good or bad, especially for the sin of UNbelief/ rejecting His FREE gift to mankind - namely Salvation itself, and of His Holy Spirit!

I can understand why you say these things and I forgive you for your belligerence toward me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Originally posted by SeekerLou

I can understand why you say these things and I forgive you for your belligerence toward me.

As I forgive you for insinuating I was blind with the canary and eagle bit LOL
Ahhh but a truce ... tis always nice. Nothing like forgiveness! but the best forgiveness is EsPECIALLY from our Lord and Saviour!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
Why can't it be possible? I am more inclined to this than an exterior intelligent race. Demons posed as false gods for the first civilizations now they pose as aliens (the times they are a changin').

According to the Fermi paradox if aliens existed their presence should be obvious by now. Some scientists have suggested that the aliens would choose not to reveal themselves to us. However, the Drake equation estimated that at least 10,000 advanced civilizations exist in the Milky Way. Carl Sagan raised the estimate to 1,000,000.

So the question remains, Where are they? Would all those civilizations stay at home or choose to conceal themselves from us? It seems highly unlikely. It would seem more likely that they do not exist.But demons and/or maybe inter dimensional beings, i believe it's more plausible.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

In my opinion, this op's thread, is just another recent attempt from the Christian Evangelical radical right wing; to portray ET's as "demons." You're Christian knee jerk reaction, is to label anything that is not within the teaching's of your Church, as something or somebody, who has fallen under the command of Satan.

You're diatribe is just convoluted trash talk that is an insult too my religion, as well as to my alien gaods; who have alot more civility and compassion, that is far above the level of your comprehension and knee jerk reaction's.
You owe the ET's an apology.

Foofighter's

Erno86

edit on 29-6-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Again with this "god" character.....
Listen up.
ALIEN -> Living stuff not from earth.-
DEMON -> Mythological being of pure evil

Please explain to me WHERE IS THE NEED TO MIX THOSE TWO?
An "alien" is a vERY broad term.

WE ARE ALIENS, JUST GO TO MARS AND YOU'LL BE AN "ALIEN"..... Now, would you be a demon?????

And:
A) ALIENS-> Plausible consequence of the evolving nature of matter/energy throughout the Universe
B) DEMON-> Fictional characters from BOOKS.

With much love.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Firstly, I'm not out to disprove your 'God'. The burden of proof isn't mine to carry. Secondly, do you really speak for 'most'? I'm sure they appreciate you deciding what they do and do not believe. The paradox is a moot point in your opinion. Who knows, maybe you are just far more intelligent than myself? Perhaps you have an insight into existence that I do not. But in my opinion, the paradox is not moot. It is a rather logical address to the fairy tale of 'God' (as presented in the Bible.) I suppose that Epicurus' paradox on God is a rather moot point as well?

Ol' Epicurus, eh? He was all-right as far as heathen philosophers go. I likes me some philosophy, but Epicurus failed to understand the very nature of God…although he did ask some good questions to wit:

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
 Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

But the answer becomes that God's sense of perfect justice allows us to come to our own conclusions on the issue of good and evil and as such we choose what we unleash on the world: Good, Bad, or Apathy.

The question is: Which do WE choose.

*Spoiler Warning*

It all works out in the end anyways.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Aliens are not Demons. They may be in align with them, but it separate, like Satanist. They are not demons, they just use the dark magic.

Demons are parasitic, they feed off of negative energy. What the aliens do is they use demons to hook on the etheral energy of a person. This will weaken them mentally, which will open them up for mind control, it's similar to possession. This is the same tactic used in the MK Ultra mind control experiment.

I think you have a pretty good idea about what you are talking about. I slightly disagree however. The ones that are doing the controlling are the ones more powerful and therefore more demonic. Those are the aliens. The ones the aliens are using to weaken you by feeding off of your emotional energy are the evil spirits.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
Why can't it be possible? I am more inclined to this than an exterior intelligent race. Demons posed as false gods for the first civilizations now they pose as aliens (the times they are a changin').

According to the Fermi paradox if aliens existed their presence should be obvious by now. Some scientists have suggested that the aliens would choose not to reveal themselves to us. However, the Drake equation estimated that at least 10,000 advanced civilizations exist in the Milky Way. Carl Sagan raised the estimate to 1,000,000.

So the question remains, Where are they? Would all those civilizations stay at home or choose to conceal themselves from us? It seems highly unlikely. It would seem more likely that they do not exist.But demons and/or maybe inter dimensional beings, i believe it's more plausible.
edit on 28-6-2011 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, fear is the way! hooray!what about you think what you want to believe and it will come true...
Fearfulnesl is just a realistic way of deluding yourself, that is why our planet is such a mess.

What about going deep inside and knowing that fear is an illsuion, a mass illusion that keeps us from being really happy. Free your mind from fear is the way to go.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join