It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over London Friday 2011 ? (pretty damn spectacular)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

Can anyone explain what on earth these lights are please? Yeah from Tesla ships making light bulbs in the air like Tesla did in tubes without filaments due to very high radio frequency sound or pressure waves.

www.youtube.com...

That should come close to the situation if the Tesla ship rears its ugly head.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ok so in my attempt to stir the pot on this vid..I myself thought it was not a legit video however the "acting" seemed good. I also noticed that the vid is set in London..welllll........here is a link to a movie that is set in London and is about aliens... so perhaps this vid is an attempt to get a viral event going? I dunno..but I sure do want to see the movie.
www.comingsoon.net...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
More UFOs over London!!!

edit on 15-8-2011 by eyesonskys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesonskys

Nice fake although the recording sounds like they are in a building rather than a car. 7/10

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Yes, my mum always told me "never trust a person with no lips"

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This is one of two things, followed by a third:

1) He has friends, he tells them to stand in various locations and look/point up.

2) He slips random people on the street a fiver on the condition they look/point up.

Then we have 3:

Adobe after effects / Cyberlink Power Director

Problem solved.

It couldn't look much faker if you put a wig on it and made it do a funny dance.

Why do people even bother?
edit on 8/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

The other thread was closed;

I added this to highlight the ease at which these things are made.

as I said in the other thread, less than 10 mins, made to look fake as possible (I didn't do anything special to make it seem legit) using mocha, after effects and stock footage.

So many of these videos are about these days.

And in place of the dots, could be any animated footage, it's just too easy to do. If someone wants to make fake ufo footage like this, and are intent on doing so.. there is no hope.

There is also 1 guy I know of, who was annoyed that his legit videos of tuts and examples, get less than 1000 views. He made a fake ufo video and got over 10,000 hits.

Then he asks people to make their own, fake it and troll the ufo believers. That is wrong.

I made that to at least show with minimal understanding of the software, you can make something...

Imagine someone skilled in the software????

sad times for ufo research these days....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I haven't read the whole thread. I'm surprised this didn't make the hoax bin and has reared its ugly head again. It has been debunked, at 1:52 it has a masking error amongst other things.

thehoaxkiller.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModerateMartian
Disclaimer: I haven't read the whole thread. I'm surprised this didn't make the hoax bin and has reared its ugly head again. It has been debunked, at 1:52 it has a masking error amongst other things.

thehoaxkiller.com...

Check the OP's date. the old thread is here. A new thread from yesterday was redirected here.

like with all things like this, they will keep rearing their heads, Gemwolf was right in trying to keep it in one place.

I did bumper it tho
Made the video for that thread, so pfft, it comes here lol

next I will make alianz land on marz and scare the marz phreex!!

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join