It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFOs Over London Friday 2011 ? (pretty damn spectacular)

page: 11
42
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So you guys are saying it's faked because the witnesses in the video aren't acting as "shocked" as you think they would? Have you even seen a UFO in person before? I have, and so has my dad.

This past Christmas my father and I were outside of his sister's house (my aunt) standing on the porch having a smoke. He was to my left, directly, and while he was talking I had my head turned to look at him and saw this completely stationary, huge, glowing white dot in between two branches of the tree in her yard. At first I thought it was a star so I just kept looking at it, but my opinion of the object definitely changed right as the orb started moving to the left. The orb began in the south-eastern sky when I first started watching it, and began moving east. I cut my dad off mid sentence and pointed to what I was seeing. After it got past the tree still moving east my father and I moved into the yard and faced east to watch it more clearly. We continued to watch it for about 1-2 minutes before it disappeared directly over her house. I mean, it literally disappeared. It was there, then it was gone.

I mention this story because when we were watching the object moving in the sky, both of us would peridocially (sp?) look at each other and laugh. The whole time we were both smiling and slightly giggling while watching.

That being said, keep in mind that not every acts "shocked" and "scared" when seeing something they can't explain.




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
So you guys are saying it's faked because the witnesses in the video aren't acting as "shocked" as you think they would? Have you even seen a UFO in person before? I have, and so has my dad.

This past Christmas my father and I were outside of his sister's house (my aunt) standing on the porch having a smoke. He was to my left, directly, and while he was talking I had my head turned to look at him and saw this completely stationary, huge, glowing white dot in between two branches of the tree in her yard. At first I thought it was a star so I just kept looking at it, but my opinion of the object definitely changed right as the orb started moving to the left. The orb began in the south-eastern sky when I first started watching it, and began moving east. I cut my dad off mid sentence and pointed to what I was seeing. After it got past the tree still moving east my father and I moved into the yard and faced east to watch it more clearly. We continued to watch it for about 1-2 minutes before it disappeared directly over her house. I mean, it literally disappeared. It was there, then it was gone.

I mention this story because when we were watching the object moving in the sky, both of us would peridocially (sp?) look at each other and laugh. The whole time we were both smiling and slightly giggling while watching.

That being said, keep in mind that not every acts "shocked" and "scared" when seeing something they can't explain.


What he said. This video is real boys.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice
 


The video is real .... It's the UFO's that are fake




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad
 

nice video



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101
So you guys are saying it's faked because the witnesses in the video aren't acting as "shocked" as you think they would? Have you even seen a UFO in person before? I have, and so has my dad.


No, we are saying it's fake because the special effects are horrible...

The UFOs pass in front of buildings, they shake around because of faulty motion tracking, and they magically react to camera zoom.

To top it off, the actors are bad, it's obviously staged, and one of the three videos was posted by a known hoaxer.

Then, a world famous media and special effects company confirms the video was filmed outside of their building on their own blog.

Incredibly, the original uploader of the first video "filmed" the same thing weeks ago, in the same exact place, and nobody but him saw it...

Anyone who even thinks for a second the videos are real after knowing all these little facts should have their head examined.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   


I was In Long Beach CA on that day and recorded this i also have picture to proof





























u have to zoom in and play the video in 720p



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
oh yeah, here's a link to all the photo if u want to save 'em and zoom in on 'em

s638.photobucket.com...



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


Never judge a book by it's cover, you could be looking at a classic :-)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by quaAy
 


Uhhh, I'm not the most observant fellow even when I don't have a severe hang-over, but what the heck are we supposed to be looking at? I see nothing but really gorgeous blue skies and palm tree's... Could you highlight the areas where the objects are supposed to be?
edit on 29-6-2011 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
sorry, i don't know how to edit video but to only load them other wise just paint =/ but this is what i am talking about... i also got it in picture.. its in the same position but it starts to move to the right





you just gotta enlarge



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad
 


You should also look at this one, there was a third video posted before but I am not able to find it again.
This one is from the London Bridge.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00TFX00
reply to post by dadgad
 


You should also look at this one, there was a third video posted before but I am not able to find it again.
This one is from the London Bridge.

www.youtube.com...


This and the other videos have all been posted several times. They have all been debunked as CGI fakes. Read through the thread, the evidence is there.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad
 


Damn... (put enthasis on the Amn) you can't explain that... there's no Government explanation anyone has found yet? wonder what they are going to say those are, they can't be Man-made, nothing manmade flys that fast with Little or no noise at all... that anyone knows of o_O



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by quaAy
 


I thought you were just making a fake alien face to upload here calling the video fake, I don't know if you are OP, but then i looked closer when i seen the top of the picture where your text was and i looked and seen the UFOs there..... yea those are weird though



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Great, now the hoaxer "50nFit" is claiming copyright infringement on the video that proves his Jerusalem video is a hoax:

www.youtube.com...

Now the videos that prove his London UFOs are a hoax were removed to avoid complete suspension.

The "HOAXKiller1" channel may be suspended anyway because YouTube doesn't understand Fair Use laws, and allows the deceptive scumbag hoaxers to retaliate and claim copyright on videos that are for research and analysis.

Now the videos will have to be hosted in places where those scumbags can't touch them.
edit on 29-6-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas
 




no Im not the OP but i was just sharing my video and experience what i seen and capture that day.. i wasnt the first to see but my gf pointed it out



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy
 


Its happened to me also dude with a few of my debunk videos, my original channel got wiped out, I was effing livid.




posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaAy
reply to post by misterbananas
 




no Im not the OP but i was just sharing my video and experience what i seen and capture that day.. i wasnt the first to see but my gf pointed it out


May I suggest to you making your own thread when you are able, instead of overpowering this thread with unrelated multiple pictures. I understand your eagerness but it is quite distracting from the OP's thread.



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveilThere's actually a spot in the video at 1:21 where if you look close enough, you see a red little light, that appears below the sign on the building as the camera moves away from the sky shot. I want to believe. The pyramid in China still looks like the best one...



posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
They call them Hooligans in the UK,
CGI



new topics

top topics



 
42
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join