It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over London Friday 2011 ? (pretty damn spectacular)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've seen ufos like this before so Im gonna say it's real....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

I'm so thankful for ATS. ATS does exactly as it should, which is keeping the waters muddy. I love it when I see those threads about the reptilians helping us out. Personally, if I were inclined to believe such absurdity, I would think the reptilians need to be sent home. In the last million years all they have done to help the water planet was teach them how to move really big rocks. But I digress. I love you guys...keep the waters good and muddy. I love that Richard Hoagland too. If he saw some really good pictures, his head might explode. lol. But I do love you guys. Haven't really seen anything in here that even begins to approach the truth, but it's entertaining just the same. Keep up the good work!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I posted my reply last night and was disappointed with myself. But I also noticed that no one was really talking about how there is a second video of this same phenomenon? There is a video from a bridge shooting the same thing at the same time I Guess. Do we all think that whoever shot that and the people around them were in on it also????

Like I said I left my comment early last night, and from what I remember we only talked about one of the videos so if we talked about the other one and discredited that as well forgive me as I was in a hazy state. But yeah there is another video in London of the same phenomenon and people are also surrounding that person and watching with him as well. Although he doesn't pan down and shoot the people around them, he also puts the video in Half Speed. I don't know much about CGI ...if anything so I could never be able to tell right now as I am in my infant stage of really digging into the shhhh. So maybe you guys can help with that as well.

I can't put the youtube video on here because I don't know how. lol maybe someone can help me with that. But if you want to look it up it's titled .... " UFO Fleet over tower bridge London" After we see both videos I would love to hear if it is still viewed in the same light. Like I said I can't tell CGI, so to me this stuff is pretty cool. Even though it bothers me that people would hoax something for no reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DasGhost27

post by DasGhost27
There is a video from a bridge shooting the same thing at the same time I Guess. Do we all think that whoever shot that and the people around them were in on it also????

That video has been posted on the thread and it's no less fake than the other .
There were multiple video's of the Jerusalem UFO but that didn't change the fact that it was a hoax , I have a feeling this hoax was perpetrated by an organized group looking to pull off a similar media coup to that of the Jerusalem UFO .

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnny76

if you were walking down the street and saw someone looking up into the sky, you would also look up to see what they are looking at. This is how it starts.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Not all of the Jerousalum videos were hoaxed. I think the original video posted was real.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
That's real most likely. Real UFOs right there

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I mean it looks pretty real though. I feel like it is pretty realistic. As for HD videos that depict UFO's, there is another one on youtube that looks pretty convincing. youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tom323

LOL.... the camera man magically moved his camera in the exact direction the UFO was going to move before it even moved. What a worthless hoax.

Your ATS name matches the video uploader's name.... I think you should be banned for posting a knowingly false video.
edit on 2-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

I second that motion ... a hint of things to come ?.

tom323
there is another one on youtube that looks pretty convincing.

That is such an obvious fake , not a good way to start your time here

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
I've seen ufos like this before so Im gonna say it's real....

The guy who posted the two original videos works for or is somehow affiliated to a visual effects production company called BEAM, one of them is probably shot from their windows. Let's get real here, this video isn't worth all the attention it's getting.

There are people who claim to have seen and met extraterrestrial beings, and it could very well be so.
It doesn't mean every picture purportedly showing aliens you find on the net are real.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Isn't that amazing?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lol@ur pic heliocentric

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tom323

Are you serious? That looks like a dustbin lid!

Still more real than the original video tho, CGI to the max!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom323
, there is another one on youtube that looks pretty convincing. youtu.be...

convincingly like an RC model.....oh wait a minute, I had to full screen it. Very bad CGI...

...promoting your own hoax vids is slightly frowned upon around here, see ya..........
edit on 2-7-2011 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede
reply to post by dadgad

I'm so thankful for ATS. ATS does exactly as it should, which is keeping the waters muddy. I love it when I see those threads about the reptilians helping us out. Personally, if I were inclined to believe such absurdity, I would think the reptilians need to be sent home. In the last million years all they have done to help the water planet was teach them how to move really big rocks. But I digress. I love you guys...keep the waters good and muddy. I love that Richard Hoagland too. If he saw some really good pictures, his head might explode. lol. But I do love you guys. Haven't really seen anything in here that even begins to approach the truth, but it's entertaining just the same. Keep up the good work!

Reptiles? Muddy Waters..? Do you mean the blues musician? He's great. You should listen to him. You'll calm down a bit. Don't get so heated on this. We are just being rational here. The video I posted is obviously a fabrication. If you have any objection, please enlighten us.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tom323

Are we having a 'best Photoshop & 3Ds Max contest'? This is more amateur even than the London fake ufos.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
cgi i reckon ,could be wrong though

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i SEE THESE!!!

They was all over london that day and the week previous and week after, i reported my sighting on here also very odd 100% wasn't anything of ours LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I was riding my bike home in East London and saw an orange type object hovering over towards Canary Wharf. Not a plane or a helipcopter, because I saw a plane later... I thought to myself 'oh a UFO' but kept on riding. Was on my mind for a little while but I though as if!!?? Now after I get home and see this I wish had of stopped to have a better look.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join