It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
Therefore any substance used in any kind of aerial spraying can be considered a chem trail by definition.

So..... what are you arguing about then? Of course those chemtrails exist. Here's one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78f0f6355255.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

A source of information often quoted by yourself and others on the contrail's side of this debate project cirrus and project skyfire and us.patient:2,437,963 are of interest here.
also note who he worked with even after his retirement

link: en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe you thought i used a chemtrail website

as a side note do you have pics or vids taken of these planes that shows nothing is being sprayed [the ones that leave persistent contrail's over my area] ?
edit on 23-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

A source of information often quoted by yourself and others on the contrail's side of this debate and project cirrus and project skyfire and us.patient:2,437,963.

I don't think I've ever referenced any of those projects or that patent? What are you implicating?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

sorry when looking at my post i have worded it wrong i will amend it my point was that you quote the site as a good source of information.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

my argument was not with you in any way it was directed at the member i replied to as they felt that there is no such thing as a chem trail and your reply has validated the post i made evidence in the pic you posted.
It was a false statement he/she made i just wanted to correct it

I also wanted to point out that many substances come under the term chemicals just trying to establish facts that way we have a base agreement we can all work from.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

sorry when looking at my post i have worded it wrong i will amend it my point was that you quote the site as a good source of information.

Which site? Why isn't it a good source of information?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I have never said that wikipedia was not a good source of information i was just stating that you have posted links to the site many times.
The reason i pointed this out was because i was using the same site to prove a point that chem trail projects have been used and those projects where headed by the author of a book used to prove that contrail's persist which makes me question the information especially as there is a conflict of interests.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

No, no, no, no, no, no, no. No plane spotters have seen this mechanism, no mechanics have seen this, no pilots have seen this. You're pretty much accusing a lot of people of being incompetent.

And why do you think this would be visible from the outside?

No pilots have seen this? Really? You have spoken with every pilot on the planet?

You missed my point earlier..... these pilots and mechanics would be under contract to NOT discuss there work. Pretty simple. Common business and government practice.

Are you going to ignore the decades of R&D they would do?
edit on 23-6-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

Every plane I have seen equpped for dispensing has obvious outside modifications. Firefighting, cropdusting, oil spill mitigation, even cloud seeding. Planes do not have all this wasted space in the wings to hide some secret apparatus.

Its rather impossible to keep a secret in civilian aviation. Everything you bring up, is speculation, because you do not have evidence of any of it. You act like we have to talk to every pilot in order to disprove it, yet all you have to do is find ONE pilot who admits to being involved. Just One!

Even just one of these secret chemplanes too. But after 12 years of the chemspiracy, no such information has ever surfaced, and when they claim they did, it was either a hoax, or ignorance about aircraft that led them to misidentify something normal

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I have never said that wikipedia was not a good source of information i was just stating that you have posted links to the site many times.

Some things on wikipedia are dependable, it's a very basic source of information though.

The reason i pointed this out was because i was using the same site to prove a point that chem trail projects have been used and those projects where headed by the author of a book used to prove that contrail's persist which makes me question the information especially as there is a conflict of interests.

He hadn't written the books when he headed those projects. Plus, he was doing research on cloud seeding with dry ice, 'chemmies' should be proud of that. Dry ice is harmless.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

And why do you think this would be visible from the outside?

As firepilot said, no planes that spray anything have ever had internal apparatuses without external, visible parts.

No pilots have seen this? Really? You have spoken with every pilot on the planet?

That's hardly an argument.

You missed my point earlier..... these pilots and mechanics would be under contract to NOT discuss there work. Pretty simple. Common business and government practice.

Right, and no one has ever broken this contract. A lot of people are involved in commercial aviation, so it would really be hard to keep the 'chemspiracy' secret.

Are you going to ignore the decades of R&D they would do?

No decades of any R&D have suggested 'chemtrails'.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I predict that around this time next year there will be more reports from chemtrailers that there are fewer planes and fewer trails.

It's just that time of year folks! The weather is just not as conducive to contrails staying around for very long.

ETA I actually kinda wish they would seed some clouds over here in Vegas! Too HOT!
edit on 23-6-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Can you provide more then ancidotal evidence to all of your assertions.

thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The elites have discontinued their haarp run chemtrail morgellons disease mkultra mind control slave programming scheme to research alien abduction. So there's less planes.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

These projects where carried out before he wrote that book and the key point here is he headed the weather modification projects and the patients he then filed again could be used in air spaying operations add to this the work for many government agency's and military.
Therefore we can assume with his background that he may well give false information to help protect black ops in weather modification.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

These projects where carried out before he wrote that book and the key point here is he headed the weather modification projects ad the patients he then filed again could be used in air spaying operations add to this the work for many government agency's and military.
Therefore we can assume with his background that he may well give false information to help protect black ops in weather modification.

Yeah, he has patents for cloud seeding. It isn't a secret, it's only been around for 70 odd years, now.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I have to say YES... I too have noticed in recent weeks there have been many fewer large plane-trails here in eastern Scotland, although it has been unusually overcast cloud wise for June, and I have heard planes flying overhead but obviously couldn't say if they were casting trails or not.
Just to add... I had seen more planes leaving heavy trails april/May time, at and after dusk. Perhaps there has been more of a shift to flying these ops after dark!!!

Maybe the mission is nearly over and the next 'New pearl harbour' event is not too far away, thus chem-trailling no-longer-required!

Interesting observation thought. S&F :-)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

here's a quote from that patient i listed
quote: our invention relates to methods and apparatus for producing suspensions of solids or liquids in an atmosphere such as air,and more particularly to methods and apparatus for producing aerosols of controllable character.

sounds like it can be used for many types of solids or liquids not just the one you mentioned interesting also is the graph that lists sulphur and its light scattering effect per unit particle doesn't sound like cloud seeding to me

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

my argument was not with you in any way it was directed at the member i replied to as they felt that there is no such thing as a chem trail and your reply has validated the post i made evidence in the pic you posted.

Any plane spraying a chemical, does automatically fall under the term "chemtrail".

Crop Dusting is still just "crop dusting"....those planes are not defined as "chemtrailing".
Skywriting is still "skywriting"...it is not "chemtrailing".
Cloud Seeding is called "cloud seeding", it is not called "chemtrailing".

The term "chemtrail" has it's own special meaning, found in wikipedia.....

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can't give all these other well-known airborne practices a new name like "chemtrailing" , then say, "See ? chemtrails are really happening !"

If that is not what you are trying to say, then I'm sorry I directed the comment towards you.
But I still stand by my comment.

..It was a false statement he/she made i just wanted to correct it

I also wanted to point out that many substances come under the term chemicals just trying to establish facts that way we have a base agreement we can all work from.

edit on 23-6-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: fish fart

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
South Wsles in the UK - beautiful blue Skye with no trails for the past few days.... Only normal rain clouds....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join