It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by pshea38
This is not only about no trails. Its about no planes also.
And don't tell me, on a clear bright day, that they maybe too far away to see or hear.
I have been paying attention.

If you read what was written there were two other explanations there as to why your flights might be missing. Rerouting traffic due to some issue (runways closed for repair/construction, airspace closures, etc.) and airlines changing over to their summer schedules. None of these explanations is BS, they are quite factual…

I'm not buying what you are selling for a second.
As i explained, the same thing happened for about 3 weeks, when there was a change over
of government in a gereral election about 3 months ago. About 2 weeks after the new coalition
was in place, the plane numbers and trails were back.
My take back then was that the new government had to be briefed by whoever is responsible
for the spraying and brought on board.
My guess is that they were sold some BS about necessary global warming prevention
measures or else were made aware of the actual motives. We have multi-party contests and
paper trails in elections here so, unlike the U.S. for example, where elections are easily rigged
and predetermined, the outcome is actually uncertain.
Normality here is a handful of over-flys per day.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
(First off, i must be honest and admit I am not a believer in chemtrails)

Have noticed that for the last couple of years the skies have been very busy. Non-stop air traffic.

I couldn't understand this with the huge economic downturn. Also with great advances in communications too, surely flight numbers should be decreasing? The skies just seemed to be getting busier. Made no sense. I though this was very odd.

Over the last couple of months there is definitlely a noticeable difference in air traffic. There doesn't seem to be nearly as much activity in the skies.

I would have expected quieter skies over the last couple of years but this is only happening now.

Something i find very odd about this was that this time last year there was massive disruption to european air traffic with the icelandic volacano ash. Disruption was in the northern hemisphere. Don't remember such a large disruption every happening before.

This year it looked like it was going to happen again. Flase alert. (Maybe they cloud didn't work as planned but there does seem to be a lot less planes in the skies?)

However there looks like there was pretty widespread disruption in the southern hemisphere due to a volcano in Chile. I am not sure how bad or widespread this was as there has been virtually no coverage in the press on this side of the planet.

Last year it was northern hemisphere and this year the southern? Coincidence? Dunno about you but i don't believe in coincidences.

So why is this happening? Whats going on in the skies.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Maybe the big scary NWO forgot about Ennis.
Where I live, south of Eire also, and under a busy air corridor, its business as usual, commercial traffic heading usually east - west. Some days persistent contrails, some days not.
Try checking this website: www.flightradar24.com...

I trust my eyes, a chara.
You are obviously out to ridicule, so you carry on believing what you believe.
Nothing you have said accounts for the observations in the opening post.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I trust my eyes too. I'm not ridiculing here. You carry on 'believing' what you want. My eyes are open wider and see further than yours

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Right, I can see where that makes a lot more sense then the airlines changing over to their summer flight scheduling.

BTW… At my airport the approach/departure corridor is always to the north of the airport unless there is very bad weather requiring them to shift it to the south, or they are doing maintenance to the runways or structures at the end of the runways. When they have to do that sort of maintenance all the traffic patterns have to be changed and areas that always have flights over them suddenly have none.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Hi pshea , sorry for not replying earlier but got called away . I have lived here in Clonmel for over 45 years and am used to the planes from Shannon and Cork flying directly overhead . I also often listen in to them on my receiver , but you are right there is definately less of them now . They usually fly over from 5 in the morning for about 2 hours then again at 2 in the afternoon again for 2 hours , but the last few weeks very few if any !!! I know we have had bad weather for the last 3 or 4 weeks and maybe this has something to do with it . Maybe they are flying around the storms ? I dont know . About 11years ago I did see a black jumbo type plane fly north to south and back again spraying a chemtrail I had good binocs at the time so I could see very clearly . It was accompanied by a plane looking a lot like the shuttle !! My friends 6 miles away spotted it as well . The weather that day was perfect , however within a couple of hours of the plane passing over the weather changed unexpectedly and stayed that way for the rest of the summer !! Strange to say the least ! Its just started raining again so I wont see anything anyway!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
(First off, i must be honest and admit I am not a believer in chemtrails)

Have noticed that for the last couple of years the skies have been very busy. Non-stop air traffic.

I couldn't understand this with the huge economic downturn. Also with great advances in communications too, surely flight numbers should be decreasing? The skies just seemed to be getting busier. Made no sense. I though this was very odd.

Over the last couple of months there is definitlely a noticeable difference in air traffic. There doesn't seem to be nearly as much activity in the skies.

I would have expected quieter skies over the last couple of years but this is only happening now.

Something i find very odd about this was that this time last year there was massive disruption to european air traffic with the icelandic volacano ash. Disruption was in the northern hemisphere. Don't remember such a large disruption every happening before.

This year it looked like it was going to happen again. Flase alert. (Maybe they cloud didn't work as planned but there does seem to be a lot less planes in the skies?)

However there looks like there was pretty widespread disruption in the southern hemisphere due to a volcano in Chile. I am not sure how bad or widespread this was as there has been virtually no coverage in the press on this side of the planet.

Last year it was northern hemisphere and this year the southern? Coincidence? Dunno about you but i don't believe in coincidences.

I am not sure where you live, but i have heard that chemtrailing is especially prominent
in all NATO Countries. The common concensus is that aluminiumOxide is a main ingredient
in the sprayed materials and this compound has known detrimental effects on all living organisms,
especially plant life. Combined with decreasing levels of vital penetrating sunlight, these attacks,
if actual, are targetting organic health and well-being. It could tie in with the well publicised,
eletist views on the needs for drastic world depopulation and maybe one of the means towards this end.
I believe that if you are unsure, you should err on the side of caution.
Think about the deadly flouride in the water and poisonous aspertame in soft drinks.
All governments are now intrinsically untrustworthy and corrupt and are definately not
working for the better interests of its citizens.
I also feel there is something sinister and underhand going on regarding
these volcanic eruption disruptions.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

I trust my eyes too. I'm not ridiculing here. You carry on 'believing' what you want. My eyes are open wider and see further than yours

If you say so, it must be true.
An Irishman says that All Irishmen are Liars. Is he telling the truth?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I to have noticed that the planes that leave persistent contrails with there highly suspect flight paths has reduced in the last 2 weeks but normal cloud cover has increased maybe there is no need for them to fly over when natural cloud cover is so high strange really because with so much cloud cover the conditions must be just right for persistent contrail's but no just normal contrail's that vanish within 5 seconds this alone seams to be at odds with everything we are told about contrail's and why they form by the other side.
I have been debating this subject for a while now and as such my eyes are trained on the sky taking notes on what i see and i have noticed a strange pattern occur.
Based on this i have drawn these conclusions.
1.after reporting here about what i am seeing backed by pics or vids and times when the planes appear in the sky the next day the fly over times change.
the only reason for this must be that the information i post here is noted and the information used to modify the time table used.
This alone is enough to make me question further into this subject remember when you use a site like ats given the content discussed here you become high risk especially if you post on subjects that involve government cover ups or black ops.
As a result the site and all threads of a important nature will be monitored and used for intel gathering and any source information you give will then be looked at and depending on its content and if its a threat then it will be removed from the internet we here are like the first indicators [like a survey] of what is being noticed and why.
This is why over and over again you are asked to provide proof of what you believe to be true to provide links to outside sources etc etc as i have said in an earlier thread use this to your advantage and remember to always take a hard copy of any information you find before you post a link

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

i started my post being honest and telling you i do not believe in chemtails. I went on to report my observations on air traffic. i did not try to convince you the chemtrail theory is fake. you are entitled to your own beliefs. just don't try and force them on me.thank you

i do not believe the governments are out to get us all either. they are too bloody stupid in my experience. most politicians spend their time firefighting and some trying to line thier own pockets. most couldn't care about you. obama just last nite delcared he is bringing 33 thousand troops home so that probably makes him a freemason.

and on the poster who brought to your attention the flightradar site i don't think you should accuse people of ridicule for merely adding their 2cents to the discussion. its very immature.

take the blinkers off mate. you'll see a lot more.
edit on 23-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by pdon60
reply to post by pshea38

Hi pshea , sorry for not replying earlier but got called away . I have lived here in Clonmel for over 45 years and am used to the planes from Shannon and Cork flying directly overhead . I also often listen in to them on my receiver , but you are right there is definately less of them now . They usually fly over from 5 in the morning for about 2 hours then again at 2 in the afternoon again for 2 hours , but the last few weeks very few if any !!! I know we have had bad weather for the last 3 or 4 weeks and maybe this has something to do with it . Maybe they are flying around the storms ? I dont know . About 11years ago I did see a black jumbo type plane fly north to south and back again spraying a chemtrail I had good binocs at the time so I could see very clearly . It was accompanied by a plane looking a lot like the shuttle !! My friends 6 miles away spotted it as well . The weather that day was perfect , however within a couple of hours of the plane passing over the weather changed unexpectedly and stayed that way for the rest of the summer !! Strange to say the least ! Its just started raining again so I wont see anything anyway!!

Hey pdon.
The weather has actually been quite good here with quite a few clear bright days.
I was very bothered by the trails and increased air traffic, which is why i have been keeping a
keen eye on the skies. As i said, there was a drastic change in numbers about three
weeks ago and i have hardly seen any planes since, and no monstrous trails. I only took note of
this phenomena last year. I have been in Ennis about 7 years and i am sure I would have noticed
it before last year, if it was going on. In my time here, it was very rare to see more than a
handful of planes flying over daily. The cloud covering and weather changes are part and parcel
of the spraying, but thats probably just co-incidence, right.

What bugs me about the doubters is that they say that these cloud covering and other
weather altering effects are normal outcomes from overflying planes; as if people would tolerate
these effects and not kick up a stink about such intrusions into and transformations of
their areas local climate.

Do you think that the spraying has been going on for
much longer elsewhere in Ireland?
I was in Dublin about a month ago and there were trails everywhere.

Hello to all in Clonmel. I have quite a few university friends from there
and have had many pints in ciarans, many times.

regards

pshea

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

i started my post being honest and telling you i do not believe in chemtails. I went on to report my observations on air traffic. i did not try to convince you the chemtrail theory is fake. you are entitled to your own beliefs. just don't try and force them on me.thank you

i do not believe the governments are out to get us all either. they are too bloody stupid in my experience. most politicians spend their time firefighting and some trying to line thier own pockets. most couldn't care about you. obama just last nite delcared he is bringing 33 thousand troops home so that probably makes him a freemason.

and on the poster who brought to your attention the flightradar site i don't think you should accuse people of ridicule for merely adding their 2cents to the discussion. its very immature.

take the blinkers off mate. you'll see a lot more.
edit on 23-6-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

I have no blinkers on mate.

I was responding to these questions you posed.
I wasn't telling you what to believe, just offering some thoughts on some
of the possible explanations i had heard. More fool me, i guess.

Maybe the big scary NWO forgot about Ennis.....

I take this as an (poor) attempt at ridicule,
but maybe i am being ridiculous and immature.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
.....This alone is enough to make me question further into this subject remember when you use a site like ats given the content discussed here you become high risk especially if you post on subjects that involve government cover ups or black ops.
As a result the site and all threads of a important nature will be monitored and used for intel gathering and any source information you give will then be looked at and depending on its content and if its a threat then it will be removed from the internet we here are like the first indicators [like a survey] of what is being noticed and why.
This is why over and over again you are asked to provide proof of what you believe to be true to provide links to outside sources etc etc as i have said in an earlier thread use this to your advantage and remember to always take a hard copy of any information you find before you post a link

Hi dj.
I tend to agree with you here. These criminal inhumans have slippery tentacles everywhere.
The internet itself is a military invention, and what better way to keep track of each and
every sensitive topic. Wikileaks is a similar contrivance, deceiving genuine whistleblowers
into delivering sensitive information into the hands of the very people they are attempting to expose.
Our enemies, our pretend friends, are omnipresent.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
maybe just maybe they were flying over your area because of a certain volcano in iceland that forced all flights further south, we had the same thing in south wales, and wow yes your right they have now gone and so has the ash cloud problem -

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
maybe just maybe they were flying over your area because of a certain volcano in iceland that forced all flights further south, we had the same thing in south wales, and wow yes your right they have now gone and so has the ash cloud problem -

What are you talking about? The events i am referring to are all recent events.
You haven't been smoking said volcanich ash, by any chance?
There she blows.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Why is it that during the summer months there are always less reports of "chemtrails".

Odd. The simple art of thinking logically and using common sense answers this.....but since this conspiracy...like ufos....is accepted by the ignorant and those unable to understand we all have to suffer....lol...

Those that want to help the chemtrail folks see the light.....give it up. They lack the intelligence to even understand your counterpoints and this thread is a GREAT example.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

what area you live in? maybe its cause of the vulcano ashes?

ah and the vulcano is a recent event

edit on 23-6-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join