It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i live in alaska close to the haarp site and have seen no con/chemtrails at all for two days now, today being thursday the 23rd. still seeing jets but no red tail evergreen jets and there for not seeing any "lingering" trails. I am not on the cloudseeding bandwagen but i do think there is a haarp connection, be it scaler or weather or mind control 3d mapping ect. i see chem/con everyday heading twords seattle, for a while i have been checking with binoculars witch jets are leaving the 'lingering' trails and with out fail all lingering trails are coming from jets with a red tail, alaska air has a native on their tail and i have yet to see them leaving a trail. for what its worth..

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Really with every post from you i get the feeling that you have no idea about anything you claim to know.
Your apparent answer for everything speaks volumes and your unwillingness to read anything posted as links by us at the time we post the link and then having to ask for the link again because i've called you out on it also speaks volumes.
You questioned my intelligence on many posts because my grammar wasn't up to scratch i ask you what dose your unwillingness to read information but comment on it like you have.say about you

edit on 23-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

So you don't have any evidence for your claims, then?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Geoengineering describes activities specifically and deliberately designed to effect a change
in the global climate with the aim of minimising or reversing anthropogenic (that is human
caused) climate change. Geoengineering covers many techniques and technologies but
splits into two broad categories: those that remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere
such as sequestering and locking carbon dioxide in geological formations; and those that
reflect solar radiation. Techniques in this category include the injection of sulphate aerosols
into the stratosphere to mimic the cooling effect caused by large volcanic eruptions.

source:www.publications.parliament.uk...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/6/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Geoengineer David Keith announced at the AAAS meeting in San Diego, On Saturday, Feb. 20th, that the stratospheric AEROSOL geoengineering program is now considering USING ALUMINUM, over 10 MEGATONS per year, instead of sulfur. "We havent done anything serious on aluminum (studies, research etc) and so there could be something terrible that we will find tomorrow that we havent looked at it.

- David Keith, at the AAAS meeting in San Diego

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/6/11 by argentus because: added ex tags to quoted off-site material

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

quote:Geoengineer David Keith announced at the AAAS meeting in San Diego, On Saturday, Feb. 20th, that the stratospheric AEROSOL geoengineering program is now considering USING ALUMINUM, over 10 MEGATONS per year, instead of sulfur. "We havent done anything serious on aluminum (studies, research etc) and so there could be something terrible that we will find tomorrow that we havent looked at it."
- David Keith, at the AAAS meeting in San Diego

So basically you are saying that nobody is spraying aluminum? Because that's what your quotes seem to indicate.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So is that enough to link sulphur to geoengineering which in turn leads to the true term chem trail and then links to this patient proving that it has nothing to do with cloud seeding.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I will answer you.
I don't have and never have had a problem with drink, just like alot of Irish and millions of
others worldwide. I am well aware of the damage that drink has caused in Irish
society and i condemn the racket. Historical circumstance and religious abuses have
led to a keen sense of inferiority in Irish males and has everything to do with why
so many Irish have turned to drink.
Understanding and kind counselling is required to affect a change of attitude,
not mockery and derision.

As regards your other point, at least we are aware of the dangers associated
with alcohol and tobacco and can make informed decisions as adults.
We are not informed of the most definite dangers of flouride and aspertame,
amongst many other subtle poisons dosed out, so most are harming themselves without knowing.

Finally, I have observed these chemtrails for long enough to know that it is not some
delusion or figment of my imagination. You are, of course, free to come to your own conclusions.

I wish you well, johnyseagull.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I have alot of respect for the manner in which you post here but it is frustrating when you comment on a post when you haven't looked at why i posted it.
the key word in both is sulphur and what it is used for the other point is that they are discussing using aluminium to replace the sulphur which in turn leads me to think that sulphur is what is being used now and for the past 10 years.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So is that enough to link sulphur to geoengineering which in turn leads to the true term chem trail and then links to this patient proving that it has nothing to do with cloud seeding.

No, that's a quote that is probably out of context. Provide the source, please.
edit on 6/23/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

I have alot of respect for the manner in which you post here but it is frustrating when you comment on a post when you haven't looked at why i posted it the word in both is sulphur and what it is used for the other point is that they are discussing using aluminium to replace the sulphur which in turn leads me to think that sulphur is what is being used now and for the past 10 years.

They were not discussing replacing sulphur, as sulphur is not being used (according to them). It's just one of many alternatives.

The patent you reference (2,437,963) is a smoke generator for "the production of visually opaque smoke screens or fogs for naval or military purposes".

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2011 by Uncinus because: double post, sorry.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philojoshua
reply to post by pshea38

I have to say YES... I too have noticed in recent weeks there have been many fewer large plane-trails here in eastern Scotland, although it has been unusually overcast cloud wise for June, and I have heard planes flying overhead but obviously couldn't say if they were casting trails or not.
Just to add... I had seen more planes leaving heavy trails april/May time, at and after dusk. Perhaps there has been more of a shift to flying these ops after dark!!!

Maybe the mission is nearly over and the next 'New pearl harbour' event is not too far away, thus chem-trailling no-longer-required!

Interesting observation thought. S&F :-)

As you say, maybe they are moving on to the next stage of operations,
or maybe, just maybe, there are some good-guys out there finally fighting the fight.
We live in hope.
Maybe we should name today Celtic No-Chemtrailing Day.

I wonder will they still be celebrating it in 50 years time.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

i did provide a source for it in post no 1. its in plain English so how could i take it out of context the second quote i took from a post by fire it has a utube clip to support the information.
link:www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's the smoke generator you posted that patent for:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e58f6af37fec.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

A smoke screen is but one use for the invention i agree but if you look at the bottom paragraph on the left hand side it states that it can be modified to suit other uses including being sprayed from an aircraft into a fast flowing jet plume
So we can deduce that it can have a number of applications involving suspensions of solids or liquids in an atmosphere such as air,and more particularly to methods and apparatus for producing aerosols of controllable character.

also with his background in weather modification can you not see a link?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by pshea38

Give me your location (or the general area, no need to be too specific) and I'll find all of the air traffic over you, currently.

I have stated earlier on in the thread that i am in Ennis town, Co. Clare.
Someone already posted the flightrader24 link.
If or when the planes return, I can then immediately consult
that link for information, so i am greatful for that.
Very quiet here again today.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
This may not be a good sign. All of the Nuclear Plants are under a "No Fly Zone" currently!

To me that is not a comforting thought even though I fully understand the reasoning! You know, the boogey man that keeps flying over!

Every current no fly zone is clearly explained right thre on the FAA web site. The hazards are just that, wildfires and other natural disasters. The recent VIP zones are all secret service requests, some are for the office of the vice president and some are for the president, this is not all that unusual.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

A smoke screen is but one use for the invention i agree but if you look at the bottom paragraph on the left hand side it states that it can be modified to suit other uses including being sprayed from an aircraft into a fast flowing jet plume
So we can deduce that it can have a number of applications involving suspensions of solids or liquids in an atmosphere such as air,and more particularly to methods and apparatus for producing aerosols of controllable character.

also with his background in weather modification can you not see a link?

Sure. But so what. It's just a 70 year old patent for a smoke generator, that you could maybe use for cloud seeding, but then that's been made obsolete by silver iodide techniques.

You seem to be suggesting that there's some 70+ year conspiracy going on. Is that correct?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
i live in alaska close to the haarp site ...... i see chem/con everyday heading twords seattle, for a while i have been checking with binoculars witch jets are leaving the 'lingering' trails and with out fail all lingering trails are coming from jets with a red tail, alaska air has a native on their tail and i have yet to see them leaving a trail. for what its worth..

At 30,000 feet, looking from underneath, how can you spot the Alaska tail graphic ?
www.airliners.net...&sid=c71ff220814dcc084ca1950031e1b565

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join