It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Where Have All The Planes Gone?

page: 7
20
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   


Cloud Seeding is called "cloud seeding", it is not called "chemtrailing".


Disagree.

What people may see as grids of chemtrails could in fact be an advanced form of Cloud Seeding.




posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus
 


How did you know that plane was at 35,000ft?



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517



Cloud Seeding is called "cloud seeding", it is not called "chemtrailing".


Disagree.

What people may see as grids of chemtrails could in fact be an advanced form of Cloud Seeding.


OK, I can see how they might think that.
But until someone can back that assertion with some evidence....what they are still claiming is "chemtrails" because they believe it is gov't run secret missions.
So far no one has unearthed evidence to any "chemtrail" claims....and people guess "it could be this, or it could be that". And until they do find substantial evidence of what "chemtrails" are, the term cannot be categorized into smaller definitions.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
What people may see as grids of chemtrails could in fact be an advanced form of Cloud Seeding.

No, that is contrails from air traffic flying east/west combined with air traffic flying north/south.

If this 'advanced cloud seeding' existed, cloud seeding companies would be using it. You can't cloud seed (make precipitation) when clouds aren't present.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by pshea38
He would have us all believe that we are liars or fools!
I think he himself must be a thief. He has taken the sight from my eyes
and the hearing from my ears.


So now you can hear aircraft at flight level?
What a daft accusation.


Right...Ok.
So now i have imagined hearing airplanes flying over, as well as imagined
not seeing them. I made no mention of what height i thought these planes
were flying at.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by adeclerk
 


here's a quote from that patient i listed
quote: our invention relates to methods and apparatus for producing suspensions of solids or liquids in an atmosphere such as air,and more particularly to methods and apparatus for producing aerosols of controllable character.

sounds like it can be used for many types of solids or liquids not just the one you mentioned interesting also is the graph that lists sulphur and its light scattering effect per unit particle doesn't sound like cloud seeding to me

Interesting how we haven't noticed elevated levels of sulphur in the air. I guess they're spraying it, anyway, right?



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 


Have you read my last post if so can you explain why there would be a graph on the light scattering effect per unit particle of sulphur and how it is used for cloud seeding because i'm sure that you have posted that silver iodine is used to seed clouds not sulphur?
If sulphur is not used in cloud seeding then how can you make your last statement
quote:Yeah, he has patents for cloud seeding. It isn't a secret, it's only been around for 70 odd years, now.

and if you want to take the stance that he has patients for cloud seeding then why post that when the patient i gave you has nothing to do with cloud seeding?
edit on 23-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by adeclerk
 


Have you read my last post if so can you explain why there would be a graph on the light scattering effect per unit particle of sulphur and how it is used for cloud seeding because i'm sure that you have posted that silver iodine is used to seed clouds not sulphur?

Show me the graph and I can better explain for you. A link would be good.

ETA: Light reflectivity/scattering = visibility information.
edit on 6/23/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pdon60
reply to post by pshea38
 


Hi again , I dont know too much about about chemtrailing here in Ireland except what I saw about 11years ago, but back to your original question as to the whereabouts of all the planes, today for example I saw hardly any and I was outdoors all day . Normally the sky would be full of them even more so now in summer because of holidays and the like . By the way dont mind that racist he obviously believes everything he sees in the movies !!!! Begob and begorrah !!! Lol !!! Slant leat I am off to to see Darby and the little people on me little ass and cart !!!


Another nice day here today with very few planes again.
Keep an eye out to see if you notice a continuing obvious difference.
I am thinking that this turn of events may be countrywide.
Is E. Kenny toughening i wonder? Doubtful, but possible.

Anyone who knocks their own among strangers, even with cause,
is not decent in my book.
You know i had a feeling he was Irish.
We are the worst at that sometimes.

.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 


i gave you the link in another post along with the patient no. but as you need to be reminded just proves to me that you haven't even looked at the links i have posted or taken the time to read the link right the way to the bottom and if this is the case then you have been making assumptions with out any factual base in your reply's to me something you accuse me and many other who post here of doing.
link:en.wikipedia.org...
scroll to the bottom if you can't be bothered to read it through and click on us.patient :2,437,963 its got a straight link to it and scroll down its near the top then get back to me.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by pshea38
 


Those are contrails you see, not chemical spraying. The number of airplanes in the sky is down because of the economy.


If you say so dude.

So the number of planes is down from fortyish on a good day, to 4 or 5 for
the last 3 weeks.
Man, Ireland is really and truly up the creek so.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


I can confirm that chem spraying in the North Antrim Ireland area where I am from has had a lull in the last 3 weeks or so. BUT the weather is dreadful rain rain and more rain with cold north winds and nothing ios growing the way it should be for this time of year.
I have a feeling that some big SHTF event is about to happen

Take care



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosehunter
I can confirm that chem spraying in the North Antrim Ireland area where I am from has had a lull in the last 3 weeks or so. BUT the weather is dreadful rain rain and more rain with cold north winds and nothing ios growing the way it should be for this time of year.
I have a feeling that some big SHTF event is about to happen

Take care

How can you tell there are less contrails when there are rain clouds in the way?



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa
 


I'm confused, why are you declaring the sulphur is proof when they also list water and hydrocarbon oil? Seeing what you want to see, perhaps?



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 


Even on cloudy days you can get breaks in the cloud cover i have seen many such spaces and on 2 occasions i spotted a plane leaving a contrail that lasted 5-60 seconds now taking into account that the air must be supersaturated[the clouds are a big give away here]why did these planes not leave persistent contrail's because it seams at odds with the contrail theory you cling to.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
reply to post by pshea38
 


Can you provide more then ancidotal evidence to all of your assertions.

thanks in advance.


At the height of the spraying there might be 4 or 5 planes in the sky at the same time,
each one leaving an enormous trail. This would continue for a few hours until the
sky was pretty much blanketted.
Now, for the last 3 weeks, Nothing. Really.
On christmas day, for example, i counted 25ish planes in the space of an
hour and a half.
Somedays there would be a large volume of flyovers and other days nothing.
Now it is pretty much nothing, which is the way i remember it, before last year.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by adeclerk
 


Even on cloudy days you can get breaks in the cloud cover i have seen many such spaces and on 2 occasions i spotted a plane leaving a contrail that lasted 5-60 seconds now taking into account that the air must be supersaturated[the clouds are a big give away here]why did these planes not leave persistent contrail's because it seams at odds with the contrail theory you cling to.

Because conditions can change within a few thousand feet. The atmosphere isn't homogenous (hence why the clouds only occupy a certain layer, if it was homogenous there would be a wall of cloud from the level of the clouds to the contrail altitude!).



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 


No i was just pointing out that it has nothing to do with cloud seeding proving that you gave a false statement perhaps if you read through the paper you might learn how wrong you are taking into account that on other threads on this subject that sulphur was until recently the key element in geoengineering plans.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38
 


Give me your location (or the general area, no need to be too specific) and I'll find all of the air traffic over you, currently.



posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by adeclerk
 


No i was just pointing out that it has nothing to do with cloud seeding proving that you gave a false statement perhaps if you read through the paper you might learn how wrong you are taking into account that on other threads on this subject that sulphur was until recently the key element in geoengineering plans.

Could you go into more detail, please? Maybe provide some sources?
edit on 6/23/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
20
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join