It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Here is the family hologram. Prince Charles showing off his talents.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Its not his talents, its squarezero ltd. Its just a screen that looks 3d, not really hologram its clever projection IMO but neat none the less:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

White horsemen from hell? Golum like creature? Sheep shagging demon?

Please stop embarrassing yourselves...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

That is what I meant. If he has that talent personally then he is defiantly not one to mess with. Technology they hold is very nice to confuse everyone watching. I am rather surprised he showed this to the masses. I guess it really doesnt matter.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
This was the ARK Gala, which is an event to raise fund for 'Absolute Return for Kids' which was set up by business man Arpad Busson,

So it is to raise money to pay people who provide them with children?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Both for the first video.

With the "horseman" You can see two dots that look like reflected light off of glass to the left of it. Maybe its just a reflection ?

With the "demon" You can also see that someone takes a picture at 1:40 and the shadow shows up on the wall behind them, that would mean that people should have seen it quite easily as it was a dense being/object.

But i must admit, it is weird
why the fudge was there something like that in something so.....fancy ?
I do believe in all this stuff but im just pointing out what i can see

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Its the kind of technology used in alot of places, particularly fashion shows, they can really add some flare. Its just technology taking off and being used for things like Net meetings and stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This event was well covered on the news on the UK and it is nothing more sinister than some dance students making a bit of cash by wearing tights, a leotard and a few silky scarves, hanging from the roof in an artistic stylee with a wind generator blowing in their faces for artistic effect..

Not the horsemen of the apocalypse gate crashing a party sadly..

(I think this was pointed out on page 1) nevermind...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
you english guys have funny customs... The royals are hiring a performer on wires who's impersonating a demon shagging a sheep...

That's so monty pythonesque...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

OMG huge nude lady lumps!!! Thats gotta be the funniest things I've heard in a while! I was about to write of ATS as a fear mongering vibration lowering dork fest but you just made me laugh. I am a little happier than I was a minute ago

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Wait... He was born on Summer Solstice?! Which is today?! And today is also his BIRTHDAY?! Holy Crap why didn't we see this sooner? I always forget to send him a card

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jpalasty

Can't be any darker than Roman Catholic/Christianity religion. Those folks have done a lot of actual killing.
Second Line

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What a crappy Demon! He totally had a chance to jump on Willy's head and eat his brains and barf them on Willy's hot woman's pretty dress! Then he could just run around like a psychotic slimy naked demon scratching people and cackling about the pathetic humans. Stupidest demon I ever saw.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
And yet .. even tho this is clearly a performer ... today ... there will be more threads created based on youtube video artifacts, that cannot be clearly seen due to re-rendering and re-compression of videos, and so with similar stretches of imagination, must be UFOs, ghosts, morphing reptilians ...

As soon as i looked at the videos ... i clearly seen them for what they are ...
Sometimes i look at a video, and can see how the compression artefacts look as tho they could be something else ... and use my better judgement to decide ...

But in this case ... I really cant see how anyone else is seeing demons eating sheep and ghostly horsemen that co-incidentally rise to the sky the same instant the camera pans ...

What is most disturbing to me, is this thread has 30 flags .... cos someone seen a trapeze artist as a demon eating a sheep ... Yet some other threads, that are quite obviously about real life stuff that affects many, as oppose to a few people wanting a trapeze artist to be a sheep eating demon are lucky to get a few flags before they end up losing visibility to the many silly threads like these that follow them ,....

Ill wait til a thread on something 'real' comes along before handing out any s&f ...

This thread is very disappointing ... the level of unrealistic assumptions based on a badly pixelated video really makes me wonder about many ATS participants these days ...

edit on 22-6-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

I agree with what you say. However this thread has brought something up that I have feared for years. Obviously not the skyfloater, but the hologram. I can see this illusion being used by politicians, industrialists to give totally false informaton to the public. Once you can produce a hologram of someone and control what it ways, you have one of the most potent weapons imaginable - who do you trust was that actually them?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Well look into tech and see how it works. It's really pretty but really its big, cumbersome and you don't see all the gadgets needed. And with these holograms, its filmed live or prerecorded from an original source, embellishments are made (such as the beijing fashion show). So unless they are going to invent true 3d holograms that can mimic people without suspicion, and do it without thin films and projectors then I think you are jumping the gun a bit.
Im sure the argument will arrive from some that we don't see the true level of tech the 'elites' are at but thats conjecture and for what we have now, its not very holographic.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Performers at the event.nothing more nothing less.
Its not a hologram either and you can see the guy is being held up with rope.
edit on 22/6/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Thanks for explaining that, its the potential I can see ahead for that technology that I fear. I am relieved its not on offer just yet. Perhaps in the future the capacity will be there to even project an army etc it would be virtual sorcery.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Right now the closest thing that I can see this tech being equated to a real person at the moment is this:

Really cool tech with alot of different uses, so the possibilities could be there. I for one would love to see actual "star trek style" holograms in my lifetime, and would expect whoever makes the tech to do it is going to be rich.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
holy moly please tell me thats not real! its like something out of the descent!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join