It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
this is exactly the kind of thread that makes ATS a bit of a joke. its obviously a a performer on some kind of trapeze.
a demonic holgram?

open your eyes and switch your brain to 'on'.

But but but but but... it has all the correct elements.

Royals.
Demons.
Holograms.
Blurry youtube video.
Occult links.
Anti-christ.
Sacrifice.
Symbolism.

What do you mean it's just a performer!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
But don't you think that even if it really was a performer or two performers, it could have been choreographed to look like a demon eating on something if viewed at a low resolution?

Or am I going delusional here?

We all become delusional around here, it just takes time... Oo

Nah, the BBC footage was clearer so that you saw how the performer moving, and as it was the same footage as the youtube clip which gave the impression of something devouring something else, you could see with the BBC footage that it was just the way they moved their head.

We'd need to see the whole lot to determine what it was doing, but artsy bollocks tends to be like this.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Seriously guys . . .

Segenam's screen capture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93fa219a04d5.jpg[/atsimg]

Cirque Bijou (as I mentioned in my prior post, they have performed at ARK Galas before):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/050a107b5d49.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/816bca8500b9.jpg[/atsimg]

Add in this year's 'fountain and forests' theme with makeup work befitting royalty, and this isn't really all that hard to figure out. Deny ignorance remember?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Boreas because: a vision

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
Seriously guys . . .

Segenam's screen capture:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93fa219a04d5.jpg[/atsimg]

Cirque Bijou (as I mentioned in my prior post, they have performed at ARK Galas before):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/050a107b5d49.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/816bca8500b9.jpg[/atsimg]

Add in this year's 'fountain and forests' theme with makeup work befitting royalty, and this isn't really all that hard to figure out. Deny ignorance remember?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Boreas because: a vision

And how the hell do the last two pictures resemble the first one? One of them obviously has ripped hulk pants, a giant red bald head and is on steroids. And the other one has NO HEAD and a rectangular box-shaped body... Or has a twisted white head which by the looks of the video would pretty much come included with a broken neck.

So seriously. Explain it to me. Make me see some sense in the video.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yeah the dancers/acrobats don't resemble the demon-with-sheep thing. Or it's one heck of an optical illusion, to say the very least.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Yeah the dancers/acrobats don't resemble the demon-with-sheep thing. Or it's one heck of an optical illusion, to say the very least.

Sheep definitely not. But that thing on top does look like something that is bitting off something else.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

+10000

Anyone who doesnt know what Prince William and his entire family are need to study that bloodline. I thought that was common knowledge especially people talking about the NWO. Prince William has a major part. He was born for this role and nothing anyone can do about it. No reason to hide from it.

Will we see a celebration in the next few days to celebrate his Bday. The NWO is being played out right in front of everyone but only a few care to know. It is my opinion but I have a strong feeling the NWO will be a good thing. Getting to it will be the hard part that many will not make.

Prince William Born 6-21-82 Summer Sostace with Solar Eclipse
Eclipse on his 19,38,57, and 76 Birthday.

March 22, 1980 Georgia Guidestones were dedicated.
Papa Bush announces NWO Sept 11, 1990
Bushy Jr. welcomes in the start of the plan to acheive the NWO exactly 11 years after announcement
Middle East Wars detailed by Albert Pike on August 15, 1871.
March 19– Bush went into Iraq and exactly eight years later Barry starts bombing Libya.
April 19, 1995—Oklahoma City bombing—Once again fire and death on this day
April 20, 1999—The Columbine High School Massacre
April 19, 2005—Joseph Alois Ratzinger elected as Pope Benedict XVI
April 20, 2007—Johnson Space Center shooting and incident of hostages in Building 44
April 20—The Birthday of Adolf Hitler.
April 20 2010 Gulf Oil Spill

Those are just a few dates for the occult practices. May 1 is a major celebration for the Elite.
Osama declared dead just this past year along with Gadaffis grandkids.
Hitler declared dead May 1 same as OBL. Makes me believe they both survived. This was a ritual date for the Elite.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
One day, my mom and I were driving to a store and talking about the royal family. We were trying to figure out what their last names are, and wonder why they don't have last names. That we know of.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

No illusion just complete silliness.
Hard to believe people out there have this mind set that's it's a demon eating a sheep but what really kills me inside is that they're serious about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fusionhunter

Hard to believe people out there have this mind set that's it's a demon eating a sheep but what really kills me inside is that they're serious about it.

Are you seriously telling me you don't see a red figure bowing its head down and then up, looking around, and then grabbing something with its right hand?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

Prince William has a major part. He was born for this role and nothing anyone can do about it.

There is damn straight something you can do about it. Last time I checked a bullet to your head causes quite some damage.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Why would I shoot myself? Will that change Prince William?

I dont think it will matter if I kill myself. It is going to be real hard for mankind to change the course that has been going on since the beginning.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by Jepic

I think he implied Prince William should be shot in the head

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I was talking in 2nd person... But okay. I'll rephrase that.

"There is damn straight something that can be done about it. Last time I checked a bullet to his head will do quite some damage."

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

He could probably catch it between his teeth. Peace to you.

Prince William is one creepy guy who has numbers behind him.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

reply to post by Jepic

I think he implied Prince William should be shot in the head

Are you crazy...

I was simply implying that a bullet will stop any man. Including prince william.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by fusionhunter

Are you seriously telling me you don't see a red figure bowing its head down and then up, looking around, and then grabbing something with its right hand?
Are seriously telling me that's what you think it is or are you even being serious with me.
I see a performer,performing for live entertainment. Not a demon eating a sheep. Such nonsense.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I wouldnt bet on it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by topherman420

He could probably catch it between his teeth. Peace to you.

Prince William is one creepy guy who has numbers behind him.

I guarantee you he wouldn't catch it between his teeth...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

In the arms of Windsor, the Lion signifies Judah (son of Jacob) and the Unicorn signifies Ephraim (son of Joseph)

Judah is the protector of Israel

Ephraim is the inheritor of the House of Israel

The two can not surivive alone without the other
edit on 21-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join