It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
what the hell i thought it was a ballet dancer hanging from a rope dancing on air, but holy crap, screw the royal family they are a bunch of devil worshipping draconians

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
it just looks like some kind of aerial artist. yeah maybe its weird...but its not a hologram and its not some demon or something. its just a person. I'm all for finding these kind of things, and I think the one in Egypt was real....but this just looks like a creepy aerial artist. maybe not the best pick for whoever planned it, but I've seen some weird aerial artist stuff like this at the circus. This is a perfect example of people looking too much into stuff and coming up with these crazy ideas. it doesnt look like a sheep to me, it looks like a kind of bench or something for him to lay on. again, a weird choice but nothing more than that.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by alwaysobserving

What makes it weird is all the blood drinking Satanic talk about the royal family and their weird ways,and then you see weird videos like this which only furthers the beliefs of these talks.

The thing is nobody is really looking at it like it's a normal thing to these people.

What makes the royals so special?How did they get all their riches?Do you think they worked for it?If invading countries and robbing and killing people is considered a job these days then why do they lock up people who rob and kill nowadays?Is it only okay for the royals?Is it only okay for the government?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just love how people like to label things. Where did they get the "White horsemen of the apocalypse" out of a guy suspended from wires doing some performance artsie fartsie crap?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by scojak
It pretty much looks like a bald guy on a white platform with ribbons coming from each corner, though, it is rather strange looking. I highly doubt it's a demon. I don't know any demons that need wires to fly. But then again, I don't know any demons.

The green horseman video is nothing but reflections. The guy in the video freaks out when a bunch of orbs appear on the screen. What he fails to notice is that at the same time the orbs appear, so do street lights.

The thing the "Demon" seems to lay on seems to be a lamp or some sort of a 'platform' hanging down from the ceiling. The reason why the galla guests don't seem to notice that weird "act" on the 'lamp' or 'platform' could indicate that the "Demon" is from another dimension, and therefore the galla guests can't see that "Demon" with their naked eye. Cameras reportedly caught ghosts that people can't see with their naked eye. There seems to be some sort of a glittering 'sphere' surrounding the "Demon", so there could be a good chance that the camera caught that "Demon" from it's dimension. And there seems to be claws on it's feet and fingers, and there seems to be horns on it's head, and it also seems to have a long neck (not human-like), and it also seems to have red eyes. The way it move it's head upwards it seems to eat like a predator, seems to eat a little "creature" or a piece of meat, or something. And the odd way it moves it's right arm, and the odd muscles that moves very 'elastic' arround the long neck, seems not human-like.

Are you sure the "Green horsemen" and the "orbs" are reflection? There could be a good chance that it's not reflection. The "Green horsemen", however, seems to follow the camera's movement direction, including when the camera changed direction (upwards) in the end, the "Green horsemen" also changed direction and followed the camera's direction. So maybe it is reflection, or not a reflection.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warpthal
The first one is a trapeze artist. The second one could have been a lens flare. Better yet, this wouldn't be available to the public if this was real. If these were real, they wouldn't have been on public television, or available to the public.

I think there is a good chance that the camera dudes didn't notice the "Demon" while they filmed. Question is, did any of these camera dudes first noticed that, after it was too late? The camera dudes now might say >>Oh no, it's broadcasted to the rest of the world for all to see! Now it's too late to do something about it!

<< 8  9  10   >>

join