It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What the hell is that? What is that disturbing hologram behind Prince William and Kate during an Elite Royal Gala? This is really weird: It looks like a one eyed cyclops attacking ...or eat a SHEEP!

Or the demon (the beast) kill and eat the Unicorn? en.wikipedia.org...
An hidden message?

An Unicorn in chain is right into the Royal coat of Arms of Windsor dinasty,at the opposite of the beast (the lion).

en.wikipedia.org...:Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg
edit on 21-6-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

man thats strange! i remember the egypt one also wonder if it really is some kind of hidden message, certainly gets you thinkin thanks for posting and sharing :-)

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Whilst it does look incredibly freaky I'm sure there were high wire performance artists at that event & that's not a hologram. Does look like a demon shagging a dead sheep though.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Weird family if you ask me. But that footage is more weirder who knows they might have some weird ritual to celebrate or to keep who knows well weird

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't think its a hologram, in the first video, because you can see the lines, which suspending the "sheep" at least. But never the less its weird to say the least .

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Not camera shy at least. The flash reflects off the performer/redneck.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Pretty odd indeed. It looked like it was ripping out the throat of whatever was hanging. Then it stopped to pay it's respects to the Royal couple.

Ya know it's rude to start eating before the Guests of Honor.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Very interesting... it does indeed look like a "golum" like demon attacking a sheep, ripping at it's neck.

Does anyone know if there are anymore videos or pictures of this gala?

It would be best to find what the event actually was and work from there.

From the one video we can come up with all the conclusions and assumptions that we want and never get anywhere near finding out what is actually going on there, it really would be best to see if we can find other sources and see if it also appears in them and what it resembles.
edit on 21-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yikes! That's quite the creepy sight. What's wrong with these people?

Forget dancers, clowns, jugglers or even the out-dated court jester. Let's have a costumed guy ripping the throat out of some animal while suspended above the crowd. Now THAT'S entertainment the whole family can appreciate!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
how does a guy performing on a platform hanging from the celling equal a demon hologram?

answers on a postcard the winner will be picked out on friday.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I went to Youtube site and read some of the comments. One said that it was a High Wire act of some sort that the Royals had hired for entertainment.
Weird kind of entertainment if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Yea, it looks more like someone is hanging rather than a hologram.

Either way, that does NOT look like any kind of dancer or friendly kind of "acting".

This is extremely eerie....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I was going to laugh at this but i got a better view of it and yeah its strange. The 2 horseman pics so far are not cool one in japan and one in Egypt. they freak me out. Linking this video to the 2 horseman is a fail but overall this video shows some strange symbolism which was a good catch

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
how does a guy performing on a platform hanging from the celling equal a demon hologram?

A guy? Check it out again, that thing looks like it's got huge nude lady lumps.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How do you know that the guy didn't make it on the wrong set? Who knows this could be something from a possible movie coming out and they made a mistake where they lowered him too. lol I don't know. Weird to say the least.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Does anyone know if there are anymore video or pictures of this event?

To gain a proper conclusion on this more than one source is required... otherwise we're all just speculating.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by lifeform11

A guy? Check it out again, that thing looks like it's got huge nude lady lumps.

Lady lumps... hehehehe

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is very intresting, hope to hear more

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I went to Youtube site and read some of the comments. One said that it was a High Wire act of some sort that the Royals had hired for entertainment.
Weird kind of entertainment if you ask me.

This was the ARK Gala, which is an event to raise fund for 'Absolute Return for Kids' which was set up by business man Arpad Busson, So in theory the Royals wouldn't have chosen the entertainment.

It is very creepy though and definitely looks like some scary demon 'gettin to know' a sheep , then ripping it's throat out. Ideal for a childrens charity

If you look into Arpad Busson and his various investments and charities he seems to be a good candidate for an illuminati member. ARK seems to raise alot of money for education and vaccination programmes. There have been whispers going around that this charity is geared towards promoting population reduction and eugenics through it's schools.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Welp, just scanning through the events writeups and there's no mention of the nudey female sheep shagger in the room. They all just seem to mention the masterfully camp speedo sporting divers that were outside.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join