It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow, is this thread still going on and most of the replies seem to revolve around it's a performer on one side and on the other side it's a demon.

I think it is clearly a performer from the BBC video that was posted a few pages into this thread...

What I have seen NOBODY ask is, if this is a performer.... WHAT are they supposed to be representng? Afterall this is an artform and art imitates certain things for it's influence etc.

So what is being portrayed here by the perfomer(s)?

There may still be something strange going on here, prehaps a some form of occult symbolism?

There may be absoloutly nothing going on here at all, other than a cirque de soleil performance.

Ask prudent questions and dig further or we will forever be scatching at the surface of ignorance.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Resentedhalo08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No demons, just acrobats.

Organisers had also built huge swings above the tables where acrobats performed a number of stunts just yards above the royal couple’s heads – like a scene from Moulin Rouge.

www.princess-diana-remembered.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Are you guys kidding me? That is a performer on a little white, flat, platform. The legs in the back are his and you are seeing him come down from a headstand. Maybe that is why the footage has been blurred a little. There is nothing, no kind of sign in my opinion. It is just an acrobat in a sequined vest, sorry to ruin the fantasy on this one.

woah hang on a minute here buddy, why are you replying to me? lol

If you were to actually read what I said properly, I said it LOOKS LIKE, I didn't actually say that it was a demon of any sort, meaning on first appearnces in the first video that is what it looked like.

But if you were to read my subsequent posts, especially on page 2 onwards, after a 2nd video of the same event is posted, the BBC video... then I completely retract my appears to be comment and say it is clearly a performer.

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding what's been said here by some people...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It looks like a puppet in the original video. It's clearly a puppet in the BBC video.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

From what ive read the biggest organized part of the entertainment was the diving acts and the trapeze artists were around the event above the tables as random entertainment, and not an organized show. This is as much information as I could find specifically on the trapeze artists and other entertainment:

On the tables were tiny consoles to allow the wealthy guests to place their bids and around the room were swings for performers to use to entertain the guests.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seems the focus of the after dinner entertainment were the divers and singers

The after dinner entertainment includes a performances by Mark Ronson, the Kings of Leon (suspected!) and a syncronised swimming show.

katemiddletonstyle.org...

And at 10 000 a head for that charity event, lots of entertainment should be their to keep those people happy and their checkbooks open for the auction as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
To me, the "wires" do not look like they are coming from the entity.....It looks like its behind it.....Its possible that it only shows up on film and nobody actually saw THAT THING!

EDIT: Okay so after looking at more pics, it does look like a trapeze artist but very strange lighting effects make it look sinister....
edit on 22-6-2011 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Arken

In the arms of Windsor, the Lion signifies Judah (son of Jacob) and the Unicorn signifies Ephraim (son of Joseph)

Judah is the protector of Israel

Ephraim is the inheritor of the House of Israel

The two can not surivive alone without the other
edit on 21-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

No mate, I really don't think that is the correct answer in this case, even if similar heraldry goes back to the ancient israel & predynastic Egypt and Babylon.

"The Lion and the Unicorn were fighting for the Crown:
The Lion chased the Unicorn all around the town.
Some gave them white bread and some gave them brown,
And some gave them plum cake and drummed them out of town."

And in this case regarding the supporters of the Royal Coat of Arms, the Lion also represent England (from Richard the Lionheart) and the Unicorn represent Scotland if I remember correctly?

But yeah, who knows? - maybe everything is really connected to the grand conspiracy for global dominance by the House of Israel?

Hmm! perhaps you're right - could that also explain the strange demonic activities behind Prince William? lol!

I believe that in ancient heraldry, the Lion represent Might and the Unicorn represent Strenght & Harmony.

Both the Lion and the Unicorn were known and worshipped in the ancient Babylon as the the guiding powers of the Sun and the Moon.

The Lion, golden yellow, ruling through strength and dominating all, constantly chases the Unicorn, silver white, who rules through harmony and strength of cooperation.

But in the mediaeval times a free unicorn was also considered a very fierce and dangerous beast - they often said: only a virgin could tame a unicorn

Knights and old Noble families who were granted these rights of using shield supporters, often used as one of their shield supporters, a Unicorn, whose attributes would sign that they were men of virtue, courage, righteous, true and fine.

Therefore I think the use of the Unicorn by Noble families as one of the shield supporters was common to symbolise some of the traits & attributes of the classic knight - and to relate to that knight of the family and his knighthood, in the family's crest.

Probably also as a tribute.

Supporters of a persons shield was from the beginning a lesser degree of the crest, and often personal rather than hereditary, being changed generation by generation - and they had at first no special importantance and meaning in heraldry were they became some fancy decorations for the Coat of Arms - but later these have acquired strict guidelines for use by certain social classes.

These fancy supporters became popular in mediaeval times and even spread through the ranks of lower nobility who also wanted to make their family crest a bit more fancy and look more important than their social status actually was, and later therefore some heraldic rules were decided upon that only higher ranks of nobility had the right to use these shield supporters - and today's use is more of a tradition to carry on the old family tradition of the family's crest if your Coat of Arms also had this right to also diplay these decorative supporters.

Some corporate bodies in modern times are apparently also granted supporters - often with local significance or a historical link to the armiger.

The coronet of rank, the different collar, helms and helm attributes above your shield also contains such silly heraldic rules about the family's status and/or rank in nobility - and a helm with a crown is also one such rank attribute which is not allowed to be used by the lower rank nobilities.

But all these rules also differs a bit from country to country in Europe.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
To me, the "wires" do not look like they are coming from the entity.....It looks like its behind it.....Its possible that it only shows up on film and nobody actually saw THAT THING!

*sigh*

Or its possible people are looking at a form of entertainment they're unfamiliar with and attributing ridiculous characteristics to what is merely two skilled performers creating something that's aesthetically pleasing to the eye with their (admittedly) scarily flexible bodies.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
On the family crest, a unicorn huh? Other than on a faceplate of armor for a horses head, they never existed. Some would claim otherwise maybe, like lepricons and dragons and other fables, where's the skeletal evidence, prehistory or post history?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This thread legitimately pisses me off.

There are clearly wires attached to all of the performer's limbs.

the fact that this thread is the most popular on ATS right now is just embarrassing.

Worst quality thread I have ever seen on ATS. Period.

Let it die. There is absolutely NOTHING HERE.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
nah that was just camilla williams step mother

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If you look closely at the end of the the "green horse" video, you can very clearly see that other lights which seem to be mere reflections (to the left) are moving precisely in tandem with and at the same speed and direction as the supposed "green horse." After seeing it in that light it looks like nothing more than a reflection and the mind performing some pattern recognition.

In this video, all I see is a man on top of a suspended platform hanging from the ceiling. I can't quite make out what he's doing, but if he is eating a sheep as claimed, it looks like an inflatable one.

I mean, I do keep an open mind and believe that anything is possible. But why are these the conclusions jumped to first?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I bet if the prince was drinking pepsi and Katy was drinking coke, you would probably think it's a conspiracy EH? Every balloon every design is questioned as some grand conspiracy.

No wonder why the world rags on ats, most of you guys are effing nuts, and don't want to come to terms. Anyone who tells you otherwise gets their post deleted by mods, because they don't want to deal with it either.

This site is a brewing ground for insanity and future extremist. That guy who shot gabby Gillords, was an ats member, believing almost every post he read. He thought the senator was a reptilian shapeshifter, well guess what THEY DON'T EXIST!!!! you only know what your brain is telling you, and if you watched a lot of scifi as a kid and you secretly wish the world was like a movie, then your brain will try to convince you that it's real.

No one wants to come to terms with boring old reality and political bs, but that's life, if you can't handle life why are you here? Because you suppose to learn how, it can be hard and frustrating but what really matters is the time you spent and how you spent it. Do you want to waste your life in front of a computer? Or enjoy yourself for once, not worrying about some big conspiracy, worrying and living in fear is not living at all.

There is more to life then what meets the eye, find your inner peace (heaven nirvana etc) it's within side yourself, only you can find yourself peace, no one else can. Only you.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Are you guys kidding me? That is a performer on a little white, flat, platform. The legs in the back are his and you are seeing him come down from a headstand. Maybe that is why the footage has been blurred a little. There is nothing, no kind of sign in my opinion. It is just an acrobat in a sequined vest, sorry to ruin the fantasy on this one.

woah hang on a minute here buddy, why are you replying to me? lol

If you were to actually read what I said properly, I said it LOOKS LIKE, I didn't actually say that it was a demon of any sort, meaning on first appearnces in the first video that is what it looked like.

But if you were to read my subsequent posts, especially on page 2 onwards, after a 2nd video of the same event is posted, the BBC video... then I completely retract my appears to be comment and say it is clearly a performer.

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding what's been said here by some people...

Yep you certainly did, it was after i posted the bbc vid, you said it know looked like a performer.
I havnt been on this thread since page 4, could someone summerise what been said, are we still at the demon versus circus de soliel stage???

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

hmmm Demon, I'd say no.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

But I have to say our eyes can deceive.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Realtruth because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Naa man, this is much MUCH worse than demons
its circus preformers...

oh the humanity!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It says in the Daily Mail report there were performers on swings.
Show over folks

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Arken

I was going to laugh at this but i got a better view of it and yeah its strange. The 2 horseman pics so far are not cool one in japan and one in Egypt. they freak me out. Linking this video to the 2 horseman is a fail but overall this video shows some strange symbolism which was a good catch

Who knows, maybe someone is trying to send the world a message?

First we have Bush claiming 'War on Terror'.
War is a horse of the apocalypse.
As it was verbally stated, Terror could well have been 'Terra' which is short for Terra-firm. Latin for Earth.
So Bush was saying the second horse is on earth.

Anyone remember the story about the two race horses that got electrocuted?
Something that wasn't widely publicised was that there were in fact four horses affected that day.

Symbolism is everywhere if you look.

st.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
this whole thread is a perfect example of the way many people on ats think.....and in a way i reflect myself in that and am embarrassed. Its like opium of the people: paranormal and sensational explanations..when the truth is so simple.

just research on sites not like ats and u will find the answer.
it really makes me aggressive reading even on the last page words like :"entity"...sorry but selective perception and the need for bizarre things.....is just pathologic here in many ways.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I thought it was a hologram but you can see they are clearly being held in the air by some kind of rope late in the video. Also someone commented they seen it on YouTube and in the comments section some1 stated "it was entertainment hired by the royal family for guest." That being said...no musician, no dancers, or any other act for that matter they decide to hire a a guy in a costom to conduct what appears to be to me some kind of sacrifice. Millions of people participating and present. The whole world watchn! Seems like a good way to get people to sin against God without them even being aware of what they are doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join