It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Demonic hologram behind Prince William?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Goodbye thread, this is daft.
and embarrassiing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RedRebel5

That wasn't the main act, and there were multiple such trapeze artists. The main acts were divers and Kings of Leon which is a rock band.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
and embarrassiing.

It took you ten pages to realise?

st.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
and embarrassiing.

It took you ten pages to realise?

st.

Nope, i left after i posted the bbc vid on page 3. I just dropped in to see how it had panned out.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Well I believe it could get worse. Just let David Icke has his say about it!

st.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The amount of guff (to put it nicely) I've read in this thread is truly startling and at the time same just as worrying...

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with believing in the paranormal or at least having an interest in the subject but some of the things people have said on here are beyond ridicule; sheep shagging demons? Ghosts of the four horsemen?, Demonic Holograms? etc etc

Seriously, some people will find any excuse to justify that what they see in their imaginations is in fact real! FACT

I'm sorry for anyone who this may upset but let's come back to real the world shall we? No demons, no aliens, no shape shifters, just performers on wires at a charity event

It's scary that to see that people believe in some of the crap that's been posted.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
The amount of guff (to put it nicely) I've read in this thread is truly startling and at the time same just as worrying...

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with believing in the paranormal or at least having an interest in the subject but some of the things people have said on here are beyond ridicule; sheep shagging demons? Ghosts of the four horsemen?, Demonic Holograms? etc etc

Seriously, some people will find any excuse to justify that what they see in their imaginations is in fact real! FACT

I'm sorry for anyone who this may upset but let's come back to real the world shall we? No demons, no aliens, no shape shifters, just performers on wires at a charity event

It's scary that to see that people believe in some of the crap that's been posted.

Yeah you are damn straight it's a performer. But one thing all you imbeciles that insult other people's opinions with a sense of superiority missed, is that the performer is dressed and doing motions that are just out of place for a children charity convention. I'm 100% sure this isn't a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences. I believe this was done intentionally by the people organising this show to look as f***** up as it does on video. I don't know how it would look like in real life. But on video it looks wrong.
edit on 22-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

The charity is for children yes, but adults attend it and spend lots of money there every year. What they chose to entertain the tables with does not show anything as graphic as you can get on primetime TV and people are grasping at conceived straws to keep the debate alive.

There were more trapeze folks there, and we saw a very tiny fraction of a part of a movement of one blurry trapeze artist. Make a more definite stance if you see the full show the performers were putting on and interpret their full show then, since you will have a slightly better understanding of what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Yeah you are damn straight it's a performer. But one thing all you imbeciles that insult other people's opinions with a sense of superiority missed, is that the performer is dressed and doing motions that are just out of place for a children charity convention. I'm 100% sure this isn't a coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences. I believe this was done intentionally by the people organising this show to look as f***** up as it does on video. I don't know how it would look like in real life. But on video it looks wrong.

Firstly, I'm not the one calling someone an imbecile am I?

Secondly, if you believe that the organisers of the event created the act on purpose for some twisted reasons... well that's your opinion buddy

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'll admit, the green one is strange, however in the white one, it's clearly man made. You can see cords or whatever attaching it to the ceiling.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I saw human feet on that sheep.In other words it looks like a person hanging on wires.But the red..THING does appear to be eating it's throat!

If it is a sheep then maybe it's about all the people that don't know about the Illuminati or don't believe in it?The sheep represents them and the demon represents,well..a demon.So Maybe there really are demons and this signifies demons ruling over the people/sheep?Or eating them.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Will the demon eats sheep believers please outline the demon and the sheep in that picture which one poster used to outline the trapeze they saw? It might help clarify what the rest of us just aren't seeing.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Firstly, I'm not the one calling someone an imbecile am I?

Secondly, if you believe that the organisers of the event created the act on purpose for some twisted reasons... well that's your opinion buddy

Well no s*** sherlock. I speak for myself.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
people think we're crazy and it's because of idiocy like this... the green horseman was clearly a fake video, the thing moves with the camera... the performer above wasn't a hologram... i get the symbolism of eating the sheep(Jesus) but cmon man stop posting ridiculousness, it's helping the gov't paid trolls do their job

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
Will the demon eats sheep believers please outline the demon and the sheep in that picture which one poster used to outline the trapeze they saw? It might help clarify what the rest of us just aren't seeing.

I would but I don't know the process.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreadblitz
people think we're crazy and it's because of idiocy like this... the green horseman was clearly a fake video, the thing moves with the camera... the performer above wasn't a hologram... i get the symbolism of eating the sheep(Jesus) but cmon man stop posting ridiculousness, it's helping the gov't paid trolls do their job

We are way past the hologram debate and still we have people like you mentioning the damn thing. It pisses me off...

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

These people wouldn't be where they are if they did not promote the idea that they are better then everyone else. Something tells me that once upon a time there was a noble perception of being the tender of a flock of humanity. It is still there in old religious texts in that those who are 'noble' are the Shepherds and the rest are led by that virtue and are the well raised Sheep. It's nothing to be ashamed of in acknowledging there is wisdom in the world that is greater than our own and such wisdom is suited towards stewardship. Unfortunately, fear and greed has reached it's apex in our society, we have forgotten the virtues of the past, and these tenders of the flock feel the need to brazenly display their separation and lack of compassion towards us. One thing is for sure: that this is not the kind of attitude that launched their dynasty and I doubt generations of future humanity will settle for such a distasteful relationship with the ruling class.
edit on 07/17/2009 by Mumbotron because: because

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well no s*** sherlock. I speak for myself.

I'm not really sure what that's supposed to mean....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I was gonna offer to email the charity, but whats the point, some people here will think they're part of the conspiracy.
I still believe as it had a theme of forests and fountains, that what were seeing is a performer dressed as some sort of mythical centaur type creature, or something crazier than that, and i wouldnt be suprised if theyd been some horses dressed as unicorns there. I dont think theres anything sinister here, not on this occasion anyway.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
THOSE HORSEMAN VIDEOS are sponsored by BENJAMIN CREME and SHARE INTERNATIONAL.
DONT BE FOOLED!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join