It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
All I can say about the Matrix clip(s) are WTF are you talkin' about? Please explain.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPolon
My 5 years of research have resulted in the conclusion that none of this really matters they have already lost the battle as long as we have the internet.

- Endrant
edit on 19-6-2011 by MrPolon because: Editing out a slightly extreme line

I agree with all of your quote, but this line specifically got my attention because I believe that is the next step that will be taken.

Rockefeller has stated that he wished there was no internet. By making the truth easy to access, it has brought down many people, politicians, and now even countries.

They cannot have that. It disrupts "the plan".

There will some reason, some false flag web attack, used as the reasoning for extreme sanctions and controls on it very soon.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Is this a case closed situation, imho yup.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

The STONE I am mostly referring to is this stone.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Usually this is shown in movies as a large white diamond. You will see it in several of the clips I put up. Most religions come from the same source and have a woman who gives birth to a God as a central feature. Many truths in the bible can be found with better explanations in Eastern religions. Our own religion has been white washed to such a degree it hardly resembles the truth - truth that has been deliberately erased. Other religions especially Hindu still contain much of the truth which was in ancient Egypt.

The stone is written about in many different ways, even as the philosophers stone which is said to change things into gold. That is just a way the ancients used to describe changing something from being mortal to immortal ie like changing iron which corrodes into gold which does not.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

He wasn't saying the illumaniti was putting symbolism in movies, he was saying that there was symbolism in some movies. Thats what he's getting at, and naturally you are going to see that symbolism in movies that are about symbolism.

The question is, what are these symbols?

Actually, the illuminati ARE putting symbols in their movies. Its all done by intent, and in its akin to coding the matrix and spellcasting.

TV is an invention that was initially studied for its EVP qualities, the pixels in the cathode tube can be manipulated by entities in very close channels/realms.

This entire holographic universe can be compared to the Light/Laser/Projectors/Stars, erecting the pixels in the holographic metaphoric television set, into our 3d channels, and our bodies akin to computers that LIMIT, what we perceive and the range, so what we see for our channel. Because all those frequency signals exist around us at the same time, all at once.

Now, what is actually being done in this world is by design, but those who are aware, though very distorted, and there is a reason for this distortion, a reason why theyr'e following the lies and distortions of the shadow side, rather than purifying themselves by turning negative into positive and Loving/Giving, to others, because that is actually the right frequency allignment to PHONE HOME, so the right connection, and guidance.

So some of them have been conned into thinking they're catalysts, that right and wrong are illlusions, and that they are only being tough love when they harm others.

What a terrible trap they are in.

They're creating their next step and they don't know it, and all they have done to others will be with them and they will be experiencing this. So if as a "catalyst" you've misled others, caused cancer to children, horrific deaths, wars, and starvation, and ritually skinned alive children, just imagine what the other side is going to look like, and how much suffering they will be facing, and how much SHAME when they remember they came to progress and help.

Love never harms. Love understands everyone, forgives all, does not retaliate, is kind, is equal, is caring, helping and non combative, it does not seek to win arguments, it seeks to nurture and understand, its aware of the traps, and sees behind the workings of the world. It never harms. True adults serve the children, they not expect service,or elevated positions. The first shall be last!

They go to the back of the lineup and try to get the children matured up and out fast.

Now, with that in mind, this world was created as a balance between light and dark, with structure. But Choice, selfishness/selflessness, greed/generosity, harm/love, all of this can tip the scales so their masonic checkerboard floor tiles that symbolize STRUCTURE, can have more dark squares or more light, depending on the frequency of the people and how aware they are, how kind they are.

This gives access to more negatives, and their channels, or Positive Family's help. Note, murder is a black hole type frequency, strong gravity!!! We want light as a feather frequency, clean conscience, guilt free, angles wings, to work through all the tests and overcome our faults.

They are synchronizing the channels to the ones they serve. They are lowerig the density, awareness and vibration and feeding the DRACOs the pain and suffering of others, often on leylines.

BP was on the Jefferson leyline, 9/11, 3/11, Rwanda, all the wars, all of it by intent. Sacrifices, rituals, by intent. Synchronizing realms, and also, stargates open.

Movies and media, has the effect of hijacking consciousness, bringing in fear, using symbols and geometry, sound vibration, to open portals, and also to attempt to bind people, its all Weird Science And Frikkin Magic.

In addition, they use symbols to set the meme, ie. they are drawing the perimeters and emphasizing certain magic, certain spells, certain LOGOs, demigods, or channels.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The Smurfs have a pouch on their heads. Does that mean they too are also part of the illuminati conspiracy? Always knew those Smurfs were up to no good.

The Smurf Files
www.illuminatirex.com...

This is nothing but conjecture. Anybody who is familiar with ancient & biblical texts and symbology can weave together a fictional story. Funny how everyone always comes up with a different meaning. Hence all the thousands of conspiracy books on the subject.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

The clockwork elves arent the good guys. I'll say that. They have brought alot of the technology into the world, to harm us and open the portals.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Alex Jones: The Globalists and the Clockwork Elves

Note I've never seen Alex get so worked up!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So what are you suggesting OP...

That a myriad of directors and writers who make these movies are "in" on the secret? That they know and are using the "code" to tell us something? Or are they just using it by chance, falling on myths, legends, and practices from ancient civilizations?

If all the folks who made these movies were not "in the know," they it's random whim and chance that the symbolism is in these movies. And so, no secret "code."

Sure, civilizations have used symbols for thousands of years - but these are based on the HUMAN thought process. What WE thought was important. And although yes, civilizations from 2k + years ago did know more than we gave them credit for, they really were not all-knowing like some would have you think. They based a lot of their religion on things they could not understand... like the sun, moon, starts, etc (i.e. their "Gods"). Procreation was very important to them as well... moreso than it is now really, when a lot of royal bloodlines and survival of our species relied upon it greatly. That doesn't mean it has super-secret meaning - it just had increased importance, and was thus subject to more attention, including being at the center of many stories, myths, and ceremonies.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by Thepreye

Whatever ... not very clever are you?

Lol, not compared to many around here or recently gone, but I get by, enough to recognise good evidence when it's posted.

Whenever I read someone claiming to have the evidence but they can't quite find the words to tell us simply and openly I always think hoaxer or schizo, I put you in the former because the entity known as Maysy admitted it.

The normal reaction to a eureka discovery is to shout out eureka, not come across as some schizo with part of their mind knowing it's a falsehood so unable to find the words because it's a delusion, or some devious cryptic shyster out to fool those they perceive as dumb.

I take no credit for exposing you I simply re posted anther poster's discovery with my agreement with their claim and my recommendation, your reaction sorta proves the case, thanks.
edit on 19-6-2011 by Thepreye because: took out a couple of anomalous punctuation marks, 1 hand 1 finger typer but my fingers are thick.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Now one of the real purposes here, for those who wake up more with more memories, who's Love Frequency has raised enough, is to really care deeply for those who are making trainwrecks of their lives, and that includes the elite/globalists/bloodlines.

They need to understand that they're been lied to, and that the're not serving the structure or serving Goodness as catalsysts. That while there is still time, In Time, even now, to stand still, and renounce/denounce all harm to others, and to begin that hard job of making up, and seeking to understand what you've done now, taking responsibility and seek Love and Goodness, Family, Father/Mother for help to do so. Please work for the Love in you. Turn away from what you're doing.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Someone tell Uncle Sam I just deciphered the CODE!!!

And the scary part is i had a samsung code smartphone not too long ago.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have a slightly different take on this. There's definitely a "formula" that Hollywood reiterates over and over again. I think maybe "The Code" is a subliminal invitation designed to recruit regular people into their business. I really can't think of any other reason the Illuminati would leave clues in plain sight for everyone.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

Originally posted by angelchemuel
OK, watched all the clips, read all the postings, and all I could think of was this....
If I took all the ABBA songs and rearranged them into an order that would represent my life, every poster here could do the same and end up with a different order for their songs. Rather like what the did in ABBA The Movie.

So just like movies we could all take different 'soundbites' from different movies....heck even different genres, think It's a Wonderful Life and think economic colapse! We could all come up with connections that make sense to us in our perception of reality.

My view is the OP has just taken movie clips to make sense of HIS/HER world and projected it into his/her future fear. Thought manifests form, and the more we as a race keep buying into fear of the future, then that is what we'll get. So, whoever is in charge, whether you want to call them God's or whatever, keep us in a place of fear, then they have control of us mind, body and spirit. I personally don't buy into anybodys fear contolling tactics, although they do sometimes catch me out!

Rainbows
jane

Those who control us are the furthest thing away from GOD, they make us sin and take away our free-will and our power to see right from wrong, notice the rise in crimes recently?

You dont have to buy into anyone else's fear, i can tell that you are an atheist, you cannot go on living life as though the only things that exist are the things you can see, touch, feel, smell, what about the things you cant see, the other dimensions, the other planes, where the stories of the holy books have said to take place.

sorry to go on a rant but just felt like it need be said.
edit on 19-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

Oh deary me! A personal attack serving what purpose exactly?
Firstly, I made no reference to religion except to use the word God as somebody had alluded to it in a previous post.
Second, you know nothing about me to suggest I am an atheist. I have a combined BA degree in Geography and THEOLOGY.
Thirdly, the fact I have used the terms such as "thought manifests from", " make sense to us in our perception of reality" and "mind, body and spirit", might just possibly have suggested that I am well aware of other dimensions of reality.

Can I assume you follow some sort of religion by your attack on me? I think so, and in which case I would say to you in the imortal words of Thumper, "If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all".

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You all are really that set on conspiracy theories that you dont even try to find out things for yourself... I will help you all out, and so you know im not some gov. worker trying to create more drama or whatever ... www.facebook.com/pawbe i have dreadlocks down past my butt and surf the waves in eastern usa. If you want to know what all these symbols are you need to first undrstand MATH. if you dig too deep it will become a conspiracy in this nature as well... STUDY sacred geometry... The flower of life, the circle of life. then study science and physics from Dan Winters... All these ancient symbols are still in use for a reason... The truth is not hidden its right in your face... Study 432 HZ levels and sound healing. Study Singing bowls... 2012 is going to be a frequency change and people will begin to see a true human in its light form. Study how water holds memory in a vibratory form... I can go on and on but basicly this post is silly and there really isnt a code... yes the gov. are and have been doing things to lower our amune system, yes the gov. did create the English language to stop sacred communication threw numbers. There is allot of conspiracy... Study the EMV's that surround our sun and how they work on saturns rings... there are way more important things that you should look into.. this is not one of them.. if you want to know what these ancient symbols are study the coral castle and CODE 144.. its mathamatics for free energy and anti gravity.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would be really grateful if you could tell us who is visiting you aprilsky?

thanks.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Listen I am not saying the Code is in every movie, many movies don't have it at all and are simply a pile of dribble.

The Elite choose movies usually large blockbuster movies to reveal some truth in, usually they will only cover one or two aspects in a film, rather than cover it all.

In the odd film like TOMB RAIDER that absolutely out did themselves and showed the pyramid and the eye and the stone and much more.

The odd movie will be blatant beyond words like BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA.

Anyway I am not here to field piles of ignorant comments, either watch the clips or don't ... from what I can gather here most of you are sound asleep and quite blind.

As for which race that I referred to a few pages back, the seed is to a large extend mixed up now but it probably relates to a certain RH negative blood type but also interestingly eye colour. That I would not have thought but I have come across the green eye reference at least three times now and wonder if there is something in it?
edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: missed word

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
idk what they call it but isnt there a phrase to describe when someone fits/sees the evidence to prove their point? does any of this pass scientific scrutiny? is it possible with thousands of movies/stories made you could find evidence that elephants can fly?(pun intenended) consider the nazi use of the occult and the nostradamues prediction of a hisler(one letter off is way more believable than exact). except if you check hitlers real name is schlichengrubben or some such so much for a prediction when it treared like a script, probably just the jews again, heil schlichengrubben(sarcasm put the keyboard down step away from the keyboard) when your teeth hurt real bad do you go to a dentist(science) or do you pray for magic? funny how quick people are to embrace science when pain or death are involved.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Alright, which movies don't have coding in them and note, its not all symbols, words are coding the matrix adn spell casting. Spell ing, curs ive, the list goes on. Which movie can you think of that doesnt carry a message?

This is a great thread, and this post pretty much sums it all up, I think
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

Games are loaded with them. This game has a lot in it, for symbols and when you get to the end and unlock parts.

But this trailer has two codes, there is a higher one, the Light code. Though tobuscus sees alot of it. Though light doesnt harm. You can see what they plan in this video, and their timing.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join