It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Version100

Originally posted by AprilSky

This thread is about the elite sacrificing thousands if not millions of woman to the Gods.

Consider all the young men that are sacrificed in combat, April.

It's not about women or men, it's about numbers.

While I agree you have a point, we are talking about something here that people are unaware of.

I am trying to show you something very sinister about the world ... not that war isn't.

We are also talking about the genocide of a whole race of people ... when the round up happens, this race will be purged.

That means the ones who have breed true kept or handed over to the Gods and the rest killed.

Do I really have to spell it all out? ..
edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Id say yeah you have to spell it all out. Seriously. Your thread has become just as cryptic as the symbols and signs you pertain to. Seriously spell it out!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
so let me see if we sacrifice women to the gods we get eternal life????????? thats what some of these vids are sayn

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
either spit out exactly what you mean or people will just say stuff ya mate move on

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

NO I will not just spit it out ...

Boy we're getting some doozies today.

Adieu.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

Thousands of years ago this planet was seeded with a race of people who carry some of the DNA code or genes of the Gods. This was deliberately inserted into them so the Gods could used them and take advantage of them.

At least one other race on this Earth was given the Job of making sure these people breed well and survived and promised a huge reward for controlling and watching over them. Under sufferance they have kept their word and this programme has gone on for a long time, at least 5 thousand years. The race in question has made many efforts at to throw off the bonds of other races or any shackles what-so-ever and up until recently they were doing really well, masters of the Earth one could even say. But now the enemy surrounds them and they know not why, they don't even know they are the enemy!

I didn't intend to get into this because people will assume this is a racist thread when in fact it is not. This really goes beyond race as such. Most of the other races if not all (except their leaders) have no idea what is going on either, they are just the happy winners in this saga.

The truth which once was quite well known even by the race it effects, has been buried under layer after layer of ##SNIP##, yet surprisingly a simple code still exists which is still used to this very day, I have only written some of it down so far, much of it is in the video clips I put up however.

How this all works is simple and yet complicated I guess?

The Gods are around twelve feet tall, I am guessing could he taller or a bit shorter? I don't know exactly what they look like but a dragon is a fairly good place to start. They are often referred to as horses. That is because they are related to the sea-horse. They are male but in many ways have female attributes which is why they usually considered to be hermaphrodites. They have a pouch like a sea horse and at least one droopy breast inside the pouch. Because of this people assumed they were hermaphrodites however they are not, they are male just like a sea horse is a male in every sense of the word. Their females are hardly ever seen and it would be assumed they are like bees and have only the odd female who gives out the eggs and that is all she does. In general they are a male society and their attitudes are really quite painfully male!

Although they can reside quite happily on land, I sense their natural or preferred home is the sea. How they rule this planet I don't really know but I know they do with the aid of powerful men. I sense they have wings with hands in them like some ancient dinosaur birds did.

Anyway how their relationship with humans works is this ... for a peace agreement and to be allowed to live in peace, man has to hand over the sacrifices and in return the Gods hand over a special drink and other goodies.

Unlike man who can survive without the Gods, the Gods can't survive without man. They carry a female in their pouch and they use her to birth their young and to heat their bodies. They also feed her and after their baby is born the placenta does not come out but continues to milk the body and make a type of drink called the "wine" This wine is perfect ... it contains the elixir of life. If you get this to drink you will live on and on, as long as you get the drink.

That is the basis of religion ... drink my blood and you will have eternal life etc etc ...

I didn't really intent to come out with all of that ...
edit on 19-6-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

edit on Sun Jun 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Oh dear. This is what happens when someone spends too much time in the dark watching movies. Probably on medication too.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Classic ... if you use the bible to explain it, people think you spend all day searching in the the bible and come up with it, if you use movies to show it, they assume you never stop looking for meaning in movies.

The truth is I get visits and have been shown this and THEN looked for it in the real world ... believe it or not ... I don't give a damn .. time will prove if it is true or not!

I never saw any of this either until I got the visits and then I started to see it everywhere.. but of course you will think it is madness ... shame people can't live in anything other than a tiny box of reality, without others assuming they are on meds etc!

I actually live a very normal life and because of people attitudes I keep this secret, if you met me, you would never know ...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I haven't read all replies and I havent watched all the films stated - however it is my observation, since as I like to say "becoming awakened", that a lot of films I now watch appear to have hidden messages, even KungFu Panda, lol!! Or maybe i'm just a bit more astute in my understanding,

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

You happen to touch on one of my favorite films... Including the music score. I have a couple of quick questions for you... Do you think 'man' is a temporary fix when it comes to the woman? What do you figure God is, and does God have a gender in your view?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Cool, I kinda put the bible in the same category as the movies anyway.

So who is visiting you? Please enlighten me.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Oh dear. This is what happens when someone spends too much time in the dark watching movies. Probably on medication too.

I heard Michael Bolton is/ was a major cinephile too!

edit on 19-6-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

At least one other race on this Earth was given the Job of making sure these people breed well and survived and promised a huge reward for controlling and watching over them. Under sufferance they have kept their word and this programme has gone on for a long time, at least 5 thousand years. The race in question has made many efforts at to throw off the bonds of other races or any shackles what-so-ever and up until recently they were doing really well, masters of the Earth one could even say. But now the enemy surrounds them and they know not why, they don't even know they are the enemy!

Um, which "races" are you referring to ?

If you are talking about the folks in Israel being the "special ones"
well of course they are, honey, they wrote the book and make all
the movies...

But in case I am wrong, who are these special people and who is
watching over them ?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I liked the visual symbology you put forward in the videos, I found that an interesting interpretation.

However, after reading your description above, I now understand why you were being cryptic and tried to remain silent. It seems a bit 'out there' in my opinion. But it was interesting reading.

I have a question....

I didn't intend to get into this because people will assume this is a racist thread when in fact it is not. This really goes beyond race as such. Most of the other races if not all (except their leaders) have no idea what is going on either, they are just the happy winners in this saga.

Which is the race was given the job of making sure these people breed?
Which is the race that has tried to throw off the shackles?
You say up until recently they were doing really well, can you expand on this? What happened? How were they breaking their shackles? Who are the enemy who surround them?

st.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I hope and pray that you will respond to this Aprilsky. I have been following someone for a while now who has been slowly telling us these clues, so I'm already familiar with what you are talking about.

I don't know if this is just another clue or if it is something greater, but the Beatles were connected to this as well and if you are familiar with Metatron's cube and such then you will realize Sgt. Pepper is one big treasure map and the treasure is Paul Mccartneys heart(Paul is dead), the stone.

I have two questions I desparetly need answered. Is the stone the cintamani stone? And most importantly, what is the significance of a solar eclipse in 2012? Will it be the sign of a transition into the fifth dimension or is it the solar sacrifice? PLEASE ANSWER

Edit: Also I found another video that you will find greatly interesting to prove I know exactly what you are talking about unlike other people here who are taking up thread space: www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-6-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Yeah, these are, well fantasy?
they are movies so,
I don't even,
I am twelve and what is this?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

This thread is about the elite sacrificing thousands if not millions of women to the Gods.

Why did it take 3 pages to get to the point. Why not start a thread with "The elites are sacrificing thousands if not millions of women to the Gods, now please watch these movie clips"

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

He means the Jews, Aprilsky is a Jew hater.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
reply to post by SatoriTheory

He means the Jews, Aprilsky is a Jew hater.

That doesn't seem to be what the OP is saying.

I think she is saying that some dragon "god" is using Jewish women for
some weirdness.

Which makes even less sense...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

We need a "Needs Medication" forum for these kinds of threads.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join