It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

For years I've been telling people "Repo Man" re-tells and explains the mysteries of The Bible but no one seems to get it. I guess people look at movies for what they largely are: escapism entertainment.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The Gods are around twelve feet tall, I am guessing could he taller or a bit shorter? I don't know exactly what they look like but a dragon is a fairly good place to start. They are often referred to as horses. That is because they are related to the sea-horse. They are male but in many ways have female attributes which is why they usually considered to be hermaphrodites. They have a pouch like a sea horse and at least one droopy breast inside the pouch. Because of this people assumed they were hermaphrodites however they are not, they are male just like a sea horse is a male in every sense of the word. Their females are hardly ever seen and it would be assumed they are like bees and have only the odd female who gives out the eggs and that is all she does. In general they are a male society and their attitudes are really quite painfully male!

AprilSky is an admitted hoaxer or a copycat:

post by Maysy

The males are like seahorses in that it is them that take care of their young. This is why they have been mistaken for being hermaphrodites, which they are not. They are about twelve feet tall and have a pouch much like a kangaroo and in this pouch they have a large droopy breast much like the one Hapy of Egypt mythology has except it is at the top of the inside of the pouch, they also have Hapy’s large extended belly. How they breed is thus, the queen inserts the fertilized egg into a female human's womb and the male carries the female around in his pouch and feeds her via his nipple, she never eats or drinks any normal food from this point onward. This is why we humans are hairless because the Reptilians don’t like hair and why humans go against what it is to be mammal which is to have a covering to keep their heat in with.

Maysy the hoaxer

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

He wasn't saying the illumaniti was putting symbolism in movies, he was saying that there was symbolism in some movies. Thats what he's getting at, and naturally you are going to see that symbolism in movies that are about symbolism.

The question is, what are these symbols?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

I don't think the two of you who have posted here have had enough time to watch the video clips and NO I will not just spit it out ...

It is disturbing beyond words, if you want to know ... watch the clips!

I have added sub text to them to explain all the meanings as you watch.

Once people have obviously watched them, I will discuss them.

After your long research and you are still disturbed at what you find out, then you are researching without including spirituality in it. You cannot tie all the loose ends of your researches without including spirituality. Now, go back and have more research but this time try to remove fear from yourself. You cannot think clearly if fear is clouding your judgment. Btw, spirituality does not equal religion.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

The question is, what are these symbols?

Symbols mean all manner of things. If a symbol transends another country, culture, generation (etc) then that symbol's meaning usually changes from what it meant orginally.

ALS
edit on 19-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
reply to post by SatoriTheory

He means the Jews, Aprilsky is a Jew hater.

Well no. That is your interpretation. So dont go saying such malicious stuff until AprilSky has had a chance to reply.
AprilSky may well mean the Rh- bloody types as the race, and the Masons as the protectors.

Even if AprilSky was claiming it was the Jews, there is absolutely no reason to label AprilSky as a jew hater.
To do that is just a weak and pathetic attempt at manipulating a dicussion and discrediting a person. It's what the Zionist lot do. So lets not go down that path.

st.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Symbols mean all manner of things. If a symbol transends another country, culture, generation (etc) then that symbol's meaning usually changes from what it meant orginally.

ALS
edit on 19-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

I don't think a solar eclipse or a stone as one's heart can change their meaning too much.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface

Years of research?In what exactly,visiting Blockbuster and viewing sci fi films?

Please. Attacking the messenger will not make the Revelation go away, or not be a reality for all of mankind. The code is not for all to see. Only those with an Opened Mind and free Soul will have the Revelation. And yes, it is being fed to all through the medium of movies, books, signs, symbols, and even cartoons. Don't think for a second that some writers are not divinely inspired.

My hat is off to you, AprilSky.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Easy to answer. when one receives a special power such as Hitler did, and takes that power to a Dark place, the power itself turns against the operator. I have seen this happen again and again, on a smaller scale, in my life adventures. Hitler was destined to protect the Aryan Race, not to kill off the Jewish Race. Jim Marrs details this pretty good in his book about the Nazis. Perhaps some of you should read Marrs. He was a member hear, is he still active? Anyone?

edit on 6/19/11 by autowrench because: correction

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have wasted too much of my life researching the illuminati and the occult to put up with this !#%^ anymore.

What you are saying is that the "illuminati" the "rulers of the world" worship pagan gods and sacrifice people in trade for eternal life / power via rebirth or some such nonsense. (Thats what im getting anyways)

I don't doubt they worship pagan gods. But they stay in power not by gods but by bloodlines, pyramid schemes and corperate intrests.
The point is that the people in power are sick, draconian and dumber than a pile of rocks.
How are we gonna fix it? We really need to stop dicking around with all this crap.

You should explain your damn "code" man
Tell us EXACTLY what you believe is going on. You said yourself it took five years to figure this out how can you expect us to watch a few videos and know whats going on?

No one will see what you see, everyone will misconstrue the information and come up with there own theory.
Being vague just wastes our time, our lives.

My 5 years of research have resulted in the conclusion that none of this really matters they have already lost the battle as long as we have the internet.

- Endrant
edit on 19-6-2011 by MrPolon because: Editing out a slightly extreme line

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Very well put, AprilSky. Couldn't have said it better myself. These Gods people worship are not Gods at all, they are of the Draco. The Woman is the Lifegiver in this world, and not one soul here can prove this wrong, even though a man was made from a former woman who did give birth to a child, it was not real, surgical operations do not change original gender. I am a man, so I speak from the perspective of a male. I am not one, but two, that which is my soul mate exists on another planes of existence. We two are one Spirit, but are divided at birth, one comes out, the other remains. A Hermaphrodite is one who is a melded Spirit, and is both male and female. The Church has done everything in it's power to stamp the reality of Womanhood and the Divine Feminine Spirit, making this into a three fold deity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, all of which, according to Church, are male.

I found the Goddess within a long time ago, and have been attempting to show her to everyone for as many years. It strikes me funny that the Church, who clings to a three fold male faith and power, hate Homosexuals so much. In may ways, the Church supports this more than the Homosexuals themselves.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPolon
Tell us EXACTLY what you believe is going on.

lol. are your from mars maybe?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

I'm from the internet. :-D
Why?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Now...HERE IS THE TRICK...find me some of these symbols in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective....or maybe the remake of The Beverly HillBillies...then I will believe your premise. You said it's everywhere...especially in the movies.

I will do that for you. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? What was the object of Ace's search? A Dolphin, the highest and most intelligent creature on this planet. The Beverly Hillbillies? Jed Clampet showed clearly that he was a simple man, not as complicated man. That was the message, no matter who much wealth one accumulates, always be a simple man, or woman. Here is a song that says it a lot better than I can:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by misfitoy

Story - Is that you?
Your thread reminds me of one made by 'Story' a couple years ago. I hope you're not the same person, because that thread became very disturbing to people and had to be shut down by the mods.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

btw - Hi ATS, been gone for quite a while
edit on 19-6-2011 by misfitoy because: spelling

Disturbing, Perhaps, to some. not to me. I am ware of the control factor, and wish in my heart that all were aware. Do the research, and discover what I have discovered, and your eyes will be open to the truth. Others, of course, will down you, damn you, and label you. But you will know, that that is all that matters.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Well, Mr or Ms Sky, I for one am not going to watch the links, without a better setup from the author of the thread. That's a lot of stuff to lay out, without having sent an intelligible invitation to the party.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sdocpublishing

Just because Tom Hanks defines the meaning of an ancient symbol doesn't make it truthful, it's Hollywood.

Tom Hanks did not "define" anything. He played a part, in a film, written by humans who know things most do not know.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I get to the last page to read what I also believe April is getting at; she is speaking on Rh negative people IMO. However, I was surprised that she used the word race.

I hope April comes back. I am not at the point that he/she is in this but I have be extremely curious about the genealogy of Abraham. It seemed to me that great care was taken in the women whose offspring were privy to inheritance and "the promise" we read about in the Bible.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The way you should have presented this is to state your idea with supporting facts and then post the videos as follow-up and proof.

No one is going to play the game of watching all those clips and then guessing what you are trying to say.

There are enough "hocus-pocus, booga-booga, hidden-message" guessing games going on in the world.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join