It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The reason all of these symbols are in these movies...is because all of the examples you gave deal at some level with the occult and mysticism...

I bet if I made a movie about moonshine and hotrod race cars...there would be lots of Fords and Chevys and Dodges... If I made amovie about WWII in Europe...there would be lots of Germans and Brits and Americans with machine guns.

Make a movie about the occult, mysticism, the Bible, myth and legends...and you will find all of the symbols you referred to.

Now...HERE IS THE TRICK...find me some of these symbols in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective....or maybe the remake of The Beverly HillBillies...then I will believe your premise. You said it's everywhere...especially in the movies.

OK...show me....heck, I'll ecven take the GodFather

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
reply to post by Version100

We need a "Needs Medication" forum for these kinds of threads.

You are very ignorant. There are some very important things in this thread and you are fortunate you even got to read them. Its not the OP's fault you are not familiar with this kind of stuff. I for one have been waiting for the past year for someone like AprilSkg to come along so he can answer my questions.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
OK, watched all the clips, read all the postings, and all I could think of was this....
If I took all the ABBA songs and rearranged them into an order that would represent my life, every poster here could do the same and end up with a different order for their songs. Rather like what the did in ABBA The Movie.

So just like movies we could all take different 'soundbites' from different movies....heck even different genres, think It's a Wonderful Life and think economic colapse! We could all come up with connections that make sense to us in our perception of reality.

My view is the OP has just taken movie clips to make sense of HIS/HER world and projected it into his/her future fear. Thought manifests form, and the more we as a race keep buying into fear of the future, then that is what we'll get. So, whoever is in charge, whether you want to call them God's or whatever, keep us in a place of fear, then they have control of us mind, body and spirit. I personally don't buy into anybodys fear contolling tactics, although they do sometimes catch me out!

Rainbows
jane

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

Story - Is that you?
Your thread reminds me of one made by 'Story' a couple years ago. I hope you're not the same person, because that thread became very disturbing to people and had to be shut down by the mods.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

btw - Hi ATS, been gone for quite a while
edit on 19-6-2011 by misfitoy because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
MAKE YOURSELF RICH AND FAMOUS BEyoND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS WITH...:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I agree, there are alot of ignorant posts here and ignorant posts will only drive people like April away. Who knows what the hell happened in history and who knows what the hell is going on in this world. Keep your minds open and if your Open Minds will only spew negativity into this thread then dont post at all. What good will you do by bashing April.. when you bash someone for talking about a reality that you're not used to you turn into the very enemy we're trying fight.

April, can you tell us more about the visits?

I really appreciate you posting here.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Actually the latter part of your post is a good idea, we have to test the hypothesis, it's the only way to establish if this theory is fact or coincidence, but do in a measured manner, not taking the piss, for some reason ever since I was half way down page 4 I've been thinking Kelly's Heroes

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Is this an attempt at flags and stars?

The meaning of the symbols you provide are from movies and scriptures. These are two sources I find to be very unreliable for truth.

Just because Tom Hanks defines the meaning of an ancient symbol doesn't make it truthful, it's Hollywood.

Just because a movie uses ancient symbols to dress up its scenery and costumes doesn't mean anyone is trying to influence you or initiate the masses into Satanism.

If you spend your time fearing all you see around you I recommend a lot of meditation and relaxation.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
reply to post by Unity_99

You have got to be joking. Where there is smoke there is fire!

Logic tells you coincidences don't happen, and line up, and get borrowed by all the leading power groups including the NAZI's, there is a logic, and a study of what adds up. This is something very real.

Or, it could simply be nothing more than the simple truth that sex sells movies. However, I don't know many that would find the notion of Nazi sex all that titillating.

Max Mosely springs to mind....

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Starlights

It's kind of embarrassing seeing all of these replies written by people who think they've got it all figured it out when they haven't done an ounce of research. If they knew half the things I've discovered in the past year they wouldn't be saying "oh well, its just movies...you're looking too much into it!"

But it frustrates me because I desperately need some questions answered and they're being pushed aside by people who think they already know the answers really. And here I thought ATS denied ignorance. I hope we didn't drive Aprilsky away, would be tragic.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
We are not trying to drive Aprilsky away. We are questioning here hypothesis and ideas which leaves her and other enlightened peoples to prove and defend...

I have seen much harsher criticisms of theology, 9/11, aliens, ancient astronauts, etc..

As for research, I was writing papers on symbolism 25-27 years ago and have been studying ancient symbols, hidden meanings in media and entertainment, asst. director of advertising for a large retail chain back in the late 1980s, and was "made aware" in the 1990s of all that was going on around me.

Now...as for her message, i will ask again...if the "code" is everywhere...it should not only be in occultic/religious movies but in all movies...all media...all advertisements...all literature...everything at some point.

Heck, we even have had threads here with Bart Simpson holding a magazine with 9/11 on it...or was it Lisa?... or the illuminati deck of cards with the Japanese Clock Tower, Mickey Mouse is MK Ultar symbolism...

so show us the "code" in Spiderman or The Outlaw Josey Wales

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

Now...as for her message, i will ask again...if the "code" is everywhere...it should not only be in occultic/religious movies but in all movies...all media...all advertisements...all literature...everything at some point.

Heck, we even have had threads here with Bart Simpson holding a magazine with 9/11 on it...or was it Lisa?... or the illuminati deck of cards with the Japanese Clock Tower, Mickey Mouse is MK Ultar symbolism...

so show us the "code" in Spiderman or The Outlaw Josey Wales

I give up, there's no getting through to you. I would love to tell you everything you need to know in a private message, but you seem intent on hijacking this thread so have at it. A thread like this, which contains symbolism only a few know about and fully understand, and not only that, but the OP is actually answering questions and telling you the full story, is hard to come to by, especially among the crap that takes over this site today. And yet, you and many others, instead of wanting to contribute to the topic at hand and discuss it, want to ask questions like "Well why wasn't it in Spider-Man! Are you off your meds again?" to boost your own ego and have people give you stars.

Look, the only reason I'm even responding to to you is to give the OP hope that we're not all ignorant so that he'll hopefully come back and answer my two questions on page 4 and watch the video I posted(which you should too, to see that the OP is not the only one who's noticed the imagery and that there's an entire org of people), and once that's done, you can take over this thread and troll it to death. But for the sake of intelligent debate, if you really want the answers to your irrelevant questions, private message me and I'll answer them.
edit on 19-6-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

Oh, they did research, but it's more on Hef's runaway bride...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Talking about many women being sacrificed to their gods or god, Lucifer ... so many kidnappings of young women and little girls ... I've wondered if these people were being sacrificed. I've read of a castle in Belgium and also a castle in Colorado where human sacrifices are allegedly performed.

It's true ... there is a lot of symbolism in movies and TV pointing to the "illuminati" ... even the TV program Family Guy. There was a green book with the incomplete triangle and all-seeing eye. CBS is big on symbolism. Watch for the black/white floor tiles, a symbol of Free Masonry. On CSI New York, painted on a building was the a huge incomplete triangle with the all-seeing eye. Once you learn the symbols they are easy to spot.

I've heard that the "Illuminati" have to tell what they are going to do next. There is a Nicholas Cage movie, either Next or Knowing that depicts an oil rig explosion in the Gulf of Mexico.

Hope I haven't ventured too far on the road on this topic, I thought this would be interesting reading.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So SARAH PALIN WILL BE ELECTED PRESIDENT AND ASSASSINATED JUST BEFORE GIVING BIRTH TO THE SAVIOR?????

oops sorry about the caps.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You are writing like they are worshiping the god we worship.

sun is a symbol of 'Ra' the goddess of sun.

As we try to learn more about them we can understand that they are believing in other things that our prophets forbid us to worship like Idols and goddesses .

A good site that encrypt these codes based on history is vigilantcitizen

Be aware , when you are studying about Freemasonry , you will be fed by disinformation.

regards

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Version100

He means the Jews, Aprilsky is a Jew hater.

Labeling other people is the easiest way to get the rival out of the way .
Not wise.
Not fair.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Classic ... if you use the bible to explain it, people think you spend all day searching in the the bible and come up with it, if you use movies to show it, they assume you never stop looking for meaning in movies.

The truth is I get visits and have been shown this and THEN looked for it in the real world ... believe it or not ... I don't give a damn .. time will prove if it is true or not!

I never saw any of this either until I got the visits and then I started to see it everywhere.. but of course you will think it is madness ... shame people can't live in anything other than a tiny box of reality, without others assuming they are on meds etc!

I actually live a very normal life and because of people attitudes I keep this secret, if you met me, you would never know ...

Do not be fooled they are but angels and demons, not gods, there can only be one God, one final source of pure energy.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
OK, watched all the clips, read all the postings, and all I could think of was this....
If I took all the ABBA songs and rearranged them into an order that would represent my life, every poster here could do the same and end up with a different order for their songs. Rather like what the did in ABBA The Movie.

So just like movies we could all take different 'soundbites' from different movies....heck even different genres, think It's a Wonderful Life and think economic colapse! We could all come up with connections that make sense to us in our perception of reality.

My view is the OP has just taken movie clips to make sense of HIS/HER world and projected it into his/her future fear. Thought manifests form, and the more we as a race keep buying into fear of the future, then that is what we'll get. So, whoever is in charge, whether you want to call them God's or whatever, keep us in a place of fear, then they have control of us mind, body and spirit. I personally don't buy into anybodys fear contolling tactics, although they do sometimes catch me out!

Rainbows
jane

Those who control us are the furthest thing away from GOD, they make us sin and take away our free-will and our power to see right from wrong, notice the rise in crimes recently?

You dont have to buy into anyone else's fear, i can tell that you are an atheist, you cannot go on living life as though the only things that exist are the things you can see, touch, feel, smell, what about the things you cant see, the other dimensions, the other planes, where the stories of the holy books have said to take place.

sorry to go on a rant but just felt like it need be said.
edit on 19-6-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what CODE your getting at. All the films you proposed that had this "code" where films that directly dealt with symbolism:

The Da Vinci Code (Film about deciphering religous codes).
Revelations (See above)
Stardust (Fantasy film based on mythology)
Seventh Sign (speaks for itself)
End of Days (again a film dealing with religous mythology)

Every film you choose to find code in was a film that directly deals with symbolism/mythology. Its like looking at a cow and calling it a zebra, it isn't a zebra, it is what it is.

ALS
edit on 19-6-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join